Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Deny, Divert, Discredit - - Trump's Scandal Playbook

Deny, divert, discredit: Trump turns to his scandal playbook once again.
Analysis: The president has a canned approach for trying to fend off bad news. This time, it's a whistleblower report.
Image: President Trump Delivers State Of The Union Address To Joint Session Of Congress
President Donald Trump walks through the doors to the House Chamber to deliver the State of the Union address in the chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives on Feb. 5, 2019.Doug Mills / Pool via Getty Images file
 

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Super Contributor

See link below for article for the following quote:

 

 

"Occasionally, while on the phone with foreign heads of state, Trump has handed the receiver to his daughter, Ivanka Trump, so she can talk with the leader, according to this individual."

 

https://www.apnews.com/ab67c31d9b3c4acdada93a624052ddc4

 

You all are convinced I'm a groupie just because I don't agree with you on the "phone call", but I don't agree with everything he does.  This is a good example.  I don't think we, the American people, elected her to handle our foreign affairs.  If the shoe were on the other foot and this was a Democrat doing this, the Republicans would be having a fit.

 

0 Kudos
631 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@SierraWinds wrote:

See link below for article for the following quote:

 

 

"Occasionally, while on the phone with foreign heads of state, Trump has handed the receiver to his daughter, Ivanka Trump, so she can talk with the leader, according to this individual."

 

https://www.apnews.com/ab67c31d9b3c4acdada93a624052ddc4

 

You all are convinced I'm a groupie just because I don't agree with you on the "phone call", but I don't agree with everything he does.  This is a good example.  I don't think we, the American people, elected her to handle our foreign affairs.  If the shoe were on the other foot and this was a Democrat doing this, the Republicans would be having a fit.

 


She isn't the only family member that trump literally brought into cabinet with him, even without formally appointing them. The people that elected trump didn't elect his family. Unfortunately, most trump supporters criticize nothing that trump does or allows his family to do. They all need investigated, IMHO.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Super Contributor

"You on the other hand want to play the game of excuse anything under the guise of "I didn't know that".....why don't you?  Sounds like you don't care enough to care about the facts.....it's easier to wait for Fox to tell you what YOU and trump want to hear"

 

You use the term "anything", that is a blanket statement.  How could you possibly know that I would excuse "anything", even on this board I've criticized certain behaviors.  You have criticized me for doing the same thing, making broad sweeping statements. 

 

There have been certains things I haven't known and I have taken the time to research those issues.  Sometimes, it seems like, you accuse me of not knowing something when in fact I just don't agree with you.

0 Kudos
692 Views
0
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@SierraWinds wrote:

From NBC News:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hubT6i30WDE&feature=youtu.be

 

 

Also:  https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/Hillary-Violated-State-Department-Policy-to-Get-Convicted-Child-Tr...

 

 


What are you trying to prove here?

The first article has is from 2013 and has already been discredited:

"In other words, the allegations against the ambassador were never backed up. And the internal watchdog’s review never faulted Clinton for mismanaging or intervening in the investigation."

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/06/headlines-twist-old-report-on-state-department/

 

The second article makes uses the loaded term "child traffickers" to give an impression.  The try to imply that since Haiti is know for sex tourism that this "trafficking" must be for the sex trade, when in fact they were arrested for trying to get the children out of the country.  She actually was tried and sentenced in Haiti.  Her sentence was timed served and she either left or was kicked out of Haiti.  This is another bogus attack similar to Pizzagate.

Honored Social Butterfly


@SierraWinds wrote:

From NBC News:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hubT6i30WDE&feature=youtu.be

 

 

Also:  https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/Hillary-Violated-State-Department-Policy-to-Get-Convicted-Child-Tr...

 

 


Just as my topic states - - - - - Deny, Divert, Discredit.  You have done all three, just what trump supporters do. Thanks for validating my topic.

 

By the way Hillary was never a POTUS, trump is, and what he is doing is illegal. He will be impeached, may not be removed from office because of the useless and corrupt Republicans, but upon his leaving office he will be indicted and convicted of at least state charges and will go to prison.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

   Amusing:   the RW ignoble donald supporters seem to believe that Democrats are complaining about the past.   Seeing as how I am an active Democrat, I know of no one here in TX that is doing anything to relitigate the 2016 election.     The focus is the 2020 election.   We are a forward thinking and action group.    

   As I noted else on this site, the Republican led Senate issue their report on the 2016 election and YES, the Russians, ( not Ukranians) were responsible for manipulate the narrative for that election.   Had the ignoble donald supporters read any of that report, they would know that.   

 

    The RW is good at denying, hilarious when diverting and terrible at attempts to discredit anyone who is not just like them.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

China dismissed President Donald Trump’s request to investigate his political rival Joe Biden.

 

“We have no intention of intervening in the domestic affairs of the United States. Our position is consistent and clear,” Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said Tuesday, according to the South China Morning Post, the main English-language newspaper in Hong Kong.

 

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/08/china-rejects-trump-request-to-investigate-joe-biden.html

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

China dismissed President Donald Trump’s request to investigate his political rival Joe Biden.

 

“We have no intention of intervening in the domestic affairs of the United States. Our position is consistent and clear,” Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said Tuesday, according to the South China Morning Post, the main English-language newspaper in Hong Kong.

 

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/08/china-rejects-trump-request-to-investigate-joe-biden.html


Yep, trump asked China to get involved in our presidential election and they refused, Trump is still guilty. Trump supporters have no logical defense for this so they Deny, Divert, and Distract.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

Even more topics to Distract, Divert, and Discredit are being posted  Is it working? I don't think so ............  Trump is toast in 2020, if he even makes it that far.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Super Contributor

This is one of the reasons the Biden's should be investigated:

 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/did-biden-save-this-ukraine-firm-responsible-for-1-8b-in-missing-aid-hi...

 

For the person who asked me about the missing money, here is a link describing what happened:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/1-8-billion-imf-ukraine-bailout-money-deposited-in-ukraine-oligarch-ko...

 

The last sentence in this article is really interesting:  Russia, despites its membership in development lending institutions, has refused to contribute funds to Ukraine due to concerns emanating from this and other instances of widespread graft.

0 Kudos
425 Views
5
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@SierraWinds wrote:

This is one of the reasons the Biden's should be investigated:

 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/did-biden-save-this-ukraine-firm-responsible-for-1-8b-in-missing-aid-hi...

 

For the person who asked me about the missing money, here is a link describing what happened:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/1-8-billion-imf-ukraine-bailout-money-deposited-in-ukraine-oligarch-ko...

 

The last sentence in this article is really interesting:  Russia, despites its membership in development lending institutions, has refused to contribute funds to Ukraine due to concerns emanating from this and other instances of widespread graft.


Why would Russia contribute funds to Ukraine to allow Ukraine to protect itself from Russia? The fact that there may be corruption and widespread graft in Ukraine is of little concern to Russia, other than they may hope that it brings about the downfall of Ukraine.

 

 

Super Contributor


@Snoopy48 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

This is one of the reasons the Biden's should be investigated:

 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/did-biden-save-this-ukraine-firm-responsible-for-1-8b-in-missing-aid-hi...

 

For the person who asked me about the missing money, here is a link describing what happened:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/1-8-billion-imf-ukraine-bailout-money-deposited-in-ukraine-oligarch-ko...

 

The last sentence in this article is really interesting:  Russia, despites its membership in development lending institutions, has refused to contribute funds to Ukraine due to concerns emanating from this and other instances of widespread graft.


Why would Russia contribute funds to Ukraine to allow Ukraine to protect itself from Russia? The fact that there may be corruption and widespread graft in Ukraine is of little concern to Russia, other than they may hope that it brings about the downfall of Ukraine.

 

 


good point and I agree, I just thought it was amusing the way it was worded....as in Russia wouldn't give them money due to corruption, but we did.

0 Kudos
441 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@SierraWinds wrote:

 

For the person who asked me about the missing money, here is a link describing what happened:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/1-8-billion-imf-ukraine-bailout-money-deposited-in-ukraine-oligarch-ko...

 

The last sentence in this article is really interesting:  Russia, despites its membership in development lending institutions, has refused to contribute funds to Ukraine due to concerns emanating from this and other instances of widespread graft.

 

Your link appears to be flawed.  The first sentence (prior to your quote) in that last paragraph states: 

Despite these suspicions, it appears that Kolomoyskyi is unlikely to face justice, as he is currently living in exile in the US; he fled Ukraine earlier this year. Ukraine has been granted a further $3.6 billion in debt relief from creditors.


Kolomoyskyi has not been living in exile in the US.  He has been living in self-imposed exile in Israel and Switzerland, is now back in the Ukraine where he plans to stay and is awaiting a court hearing on the fortunes of his PrivatBank.

 

The FBI is and has been has been for some time investigating him for potential financial crimes, including money laundering.  He has not yet been charged with any crimes.  But yes, possibly a connection to 'where the money went'.

Honored Social Butterfly


@SierraWinds wrote:

 

For the person who asked me about the missing money, here is a link describing what happened:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/1-8-billion-imf-ukraine-bailout-money-deposited-in-ukraine-oligarch-ko...

 

The last sentence in this article is really interesting:  Russia, despites its membership in development lending institutions, has refused to contribute funds to Ukraine due to concerns emanating from this and other instances of widespread graft.


That last sentence is very strange.  Putin has his own ongoing "graft" issues to contain, hide, manage and benefit from.

Why would he contribute funds to Ukraine?

 

Russian military intervention in Ukraine (2014–present)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014%E2%80%93present)

 

Super Contributor


@oceanedge2 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

 

For the person who asked me about the missing money, here is a link describing what happened:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/1-8-billion-imf-ukraine-bailout-money-deposited-in-ukraine-oligarch-ko...

 

The last sentence in this article is really interesting:  Russia, despites its membership in development lending institutions, has refused to contribute funds to Ukraine due to concerns emanating from this and other instances of widespread graft.


That last sentence is very strange.  Putin has his own ongoing "graft" issues to contain, hide, manage and benefit from.

Why would he contribute funds to Ukraine?

 

Russian military intervention in Ukraine (2014–present)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014%E2%80%93present)

 


I thought it was amusing that even Russia wouldn't contribute to Ukraine because of corruption, yet we would send them billions.

Super Contributor

OK, after having spent all afternoon researching this subject I think I have a better idea of what is going on, and I am beginning to see the dark sides Smiley Tongue point of view.

 

DT thinks Shokin was fired because he refused to investigate Hunter Biden and his roll and/or possible corruption in his associations with Burisma:

 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-to-review-investigations-into-firm-linked-to-bidens-son-1157018...

 

Ukraine’s prosecutor general opened an investigation into Mr. Zlochevsky in August 2014, but the case fell apart after investigators failed to pursue various leads, according to Transparency International.

In 2016, the prosecutor general opened a probe into tax irregularities at Burisma, resulting in the company paying more than $7 million in fees for back taxes, after which the investigation was closed.

Later that year, prosecutor general Viktor Shokin was fired from his post by Ukraine’s Parliament, following pressure from Mr. Biden and European leaders, who accused him of being ineffective.

Mr. Trump has implied that Mr. Biden had pushed for the firing of Mr. Shokin to protect his son—who was earning $50,000 a month, according to one official with ties to the company—from criminal investigation. At the time, however, there were no investigations into Hunter Biden’s role at the company.

 

HOWEVER, contemporary articles (NYTimes, March 29, 2016) actually say that Biden pushed for Shokin's removal because of his refusal to investigate corruption in Ukraine.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/world/europe/political-stability-in-the-balance-as-ukraine-ousts-...

 

MOSCOW — Bowing to pressure from international donors, the Ukrainian Parliament voted on Tuesday to remove a prosecutor general who had clung to power for months despite visible signs of corruption.

But in a be-careful-what-you-wish-for moment, veteran observers of Ukrainian politics said that the prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had played an important role in balancing competing political interests, helping maintain stability during a treacherous era in the divided country’s history.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”

With this pressure mounting, Parliament on Tuesday voted by a comfortable margin to remove Mr. Shokin.

For many Ukrainians, the case encapsulated a failure to follow through on the sweeping promises made during the heady days of the revolution to root out corruption and establish a modern, transparent state. Instead, there has seemed to be a return to business-as-usual horse-trading and compromise among the tightly knit Ukrainian oligarchic and business elite.

 

I mentioned being confused earlier and this was why.  I had heard DT was accusing Ukraine of firing Shokin for not investigating Biden/Burisma and Biden was trying to protect his son, but according to contemporaneous accounts, Biden actually wanted Shokin out because he WASN'T trying to root out corruption.  So,  if Biden actually wanted to protect his son, it would seem to me he would want Shokin in place because Shokin was supposedly turning a blind eye on internal corruption. 

 

So, is DT ignorant of history?  Misinformed?  I am starting to see where the left is getting it's ideas from.

Having said that, I still think it is ridiculous Biden was being paid so much for just his name.  He was kicked out of the Navy for coke use and had no experience in oil and gas.  So much corruption on both sides, it's a shame for our country.

 

Anyway, thanks for all the links folks, it got me started on digging in to this and it's been an interesting ride!

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly


@SierraWinds wrote:

OK, after having spent all afternoon researching this subject I think I have a better idea of what is going on, and I am beginning to see the dark sides Smiley Tongue point of view.

 

DT thinks Shokin was fired because he refused to investigate Hunter Biden and his roll and/or possible corruption in his associations with Burisma:

 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-to-review-investigations-into-firm-linked-to-bidens-son-1157018...

 

Ukraine’s prosecutor general opened an investigation into Mr. Zlochevsky in August 2014, but the case fell apart after investigators failed to pursue various leads, according to Transparency International.

In 2016, the prosecutor general opened a probe into tax irregularities at Burisma, resulting in the company paying more than $7 million in fees for back taxes, after which the investigation was closed.

Later that year, prosecutor general Viktor Shokin was fired from his post by Ukraine’s Parliament, following pressure from Mr. Biden and European leaders, who accused him of being ineffective.

Mr. Trump has implied that Mr. Biden had pushed for the firing of Mr. Shokin to protect his son—who was earning $50,000 a month, according to one official with ties to the company—from criminal investigation. At the time, however, there were no investigations into Hunter Biden’s role at the company.

 

HOWEVER, contemporary articles (NYTimes, March 29, 2016) actually say that Biden pushed for Shokin's removal because of his refusal to investigate corruption in Ukraine.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/world/europe/political-stability-in-the-balance-as-ukraine-ousts-...

 

MOSCOW — Bowing to pressure from international donors, the Ukrainian Parliament voted on Tuesday to remove a prosecutor general who had clung to power for months despite visible signs of corruption.

But in a be-careful-what-you-wish-for moment, veteran observers of Ukrainian politics said that the prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had played an important role in balancing competing political interests, helping maintain stability during a treacherous era in the divided country’s history.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”

With this pressure mounting, Parliament on Tuesday voted by a comfortable margin to remove Mr. Shokin.

For many Ukrainians, the case encapsulated a failure to follow through on the sweeping promises made during the heady days of the revolution to root out corruption and establish a modern, transparent state. Instead, there has seemed to be a return to business-as-usual horse-trading and compromise among the tightly knit Ukrainian oligarchic and business elite.

 

I mentioned being confused earlier and this was why.  I had heard DT was accusing Ukraine

 

Your forming uninformed opinions based of "what you heard", may be the "problem"  Ya think???

 

of firing Shokin for not investigating Biden/Burisma and Biden was trying to protect his son, but according to contemporaneous accounts, Biden actually wanted Shokin out because he WASN'T trying to root out corruption. The US Government wanted him out....it was a an administration position....not Biden's.....he was the VP, ya remember???

 

 So,  if Biden actually wanted to protect his son, it would seem to me he would want Shokin in place because Shokin was supposedly turning a blind eye on internal corruption.   Makes far more sense than Glenn Becks....LOL!

 

So, is DT ignorant of history?  Of course.....   Misinformed?  Most always....   I am starting to see where the left is getting it's ideas from.

Having said that, I still think it is ridiculous Biden was being paid so much for just his name.  So?  Do you feel the same that trumps kids make millions on their daddy's name?  Is that OK with you???   He was kicked out of the Navy for coke use The naval reserve, not the Navy.  And so?  What's your point?  and had no experience in oil and gas. So?  It's not your call to hire him....it isn't that much more as some whine about....$600K per year vs. the 10's of millions the trump kids collect on daddy's name?  Is it just envy?  So much corruption on both sides, it's a shame for our country.  An inexperienced person making less than 1 million a year isn't necessari;y "corruption"....simply because he makes a lot of money.  That's just silly.....

 

But nice job thinking it through yourself.....it's rare for most Glenn Beck / Hannity / Limblah viewers/listeners.......


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
423 Views
5
Report
Super Contributor


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

OK, after having spent all afternoon researching this subject I think I have a better idea of what is going on, and I am beginning to see the dark sides Smiley Tongue point of view.

 

 

 

Your forming uninformed opinions based of "what you heard", may be the "problem"  Ya think???

 

No, because we all form our opinions on what we hear in various places, so don't act like you're so special.

 

of firing Shokin for not investigating Biden/Burisma and Biden was trying to protect his son, but according to contemporaneous accounts, Biden actually wanted Shokin out because he WASN'T trying to root out corruption. The US Government wanted him out....it was a an administration position....not Biden's.....he was the VP, ya remember???

Yes, why are you so snarky in your responses?

 

 So,  if Biden actually wanted to protect his son, it would seem to me he would want Shokin in place because Shokin was supposedly turning a blind eye on internal corruption.   Makes far more sense than Glenn Becks....LOL!

 

So, is DT ignorant of history?  Of course.....   Misinformed?  Most always....   I am starting to see where the left is getting it's ideas from.

 

I have read in various places where Shokin did say he was in the middle of investigating Burisma and that is when Biden came in and gave him that ultimatum, it was on Breitbart and somewhere else, so this is where that part of the story is coming from, so it is apparently not completely unfounded.  Once again, I guess it comes down to what you want to believe.

Having said that, I still think it is ridiculous Biden was being paid so much for just his name.  So?  Do you feel the same that trumps kids make millions on their daddy's name?  Is that OK with you???

Biden's son is making a fortune being the son of a politician.  He's being appointed to high places only because of his dad, not his qualifications, so no it's not o.k. with me.  The same goes for Trump's kids.

   He was kicked out of the Navy for coke use The naval reserve, not the Navy.  And so?  What's your point?

Makes him kind of sleazy in my point of view, that's my point, I guess you're ok with coke use?

  and had no experience in oil and gas. So?  It's not your call to hire him....it isn't that much more as some whine about....$600K per year vs. the 10's of millions the trump kids collect on daddy's name?  Is it just envy? 

Yeah, it is.  I don't deserve to make over 600k per year any more than he does, so why shouldn't someone pay me that much just for existing?  LOL  Considering the wealth discrepancy in the US and how the poor can't afford healthcare, housing or stuff to eat, this should be an outrage to anyone, unless, of course, you are one of them. 

 

So much corruption on both sides, it's a shame for our country.  An inexperienced person making less than 1 million a year isn't necessari;y "corruption"....simply because he makes a lot of money.  That's just silly.....

I know you have to know better than that, so I will leave that alone, but  Really?  You really think it's o.k. for someone clearly unqualified for a job to make a ton of money, while other people starve...can't afford healthcare...just because of who your related to?!  If this is typical of what Democrats think, then I'm darn glad not to be one of them.

 

But nice job thinking it through yourself.....it's rare for most Glenn Beck / Hannity / Limblah viewers/listeners.......

you should try it yourself sometime.  you act so superior like you are above all this, like you don't 100% think along party lines, well, I haven't seen any indication you are capable of having one single independent thought, if you really think you are above that, imho are kidding yourself.


 

Honored Social Butterfly


@SierraWinds wrote:

Your forming uninformed opinions based of "what you heard", may be the "problem"  Ya think???

 

No, because we all form our opinions on what we hear in various places, so don't act like you're so special. DENY...DISCREDIT...

 

of firing Shokin for not investigating Biden/Burisma and Biden was trying to protect his son, but according to contemporaneous accounts, Biden actually wanted Shokin out because he WASN'T trying to root out corruption. The US Government wanted him out....it was a an administration position....not Biden's.....he was the VP, ya remember???

Yes, why are you so snarky in your responses?  DIVERT...

 

 So,  if Biden actually wanted to protect his son, it would seem to me he would want Shokin in place because Shokin was supposedly turning a blind eye on internal corruption.   Makes far more sense than Glenn Becks....LOL!

 

So, is DT ignorant of history?  Of course.....   Misinformed?  Most always....   I am starting to see where the left is getting it's ideas from.

 

I have read in various places where Shokin did say he was in the middle of investigating Burisma and that is when Biden came in and gave him that ultimatum, it was on Breitbart and somewhere else, so this is where that part of the story is coming from, so it is apparently not completely unfounded.  Once again, I guess it comes down to what you want to believe.

Having said that, I still think it is ridiculous Biden was being paid so much for just his name.  So?  Do you feel the same that trumps kids make millions on their daddy's name?  Is that OK with you???

Biden's son is making a fortune being the son of a politician.  He's being appointed to high places only because of his dad, not his qualifications, so no it's not o.k. with me.  The same goes for Trump's kids. DIVERT!!!

   He was kicked out of the Navy for coke use The naval reserve, not the Navy.  And so?  What's your point?

Makes him kind of sleazy in my point of view, that's my point, I guess you're ok with coke use?  DIVERT

 

zand had no experience in oil and gas. So?  It's not your call to hire him....it isn't that much more as some whine about....$600K per year vs. the 10's of millions the trump kids collect on daddy's name?  Is it just envy? 

Yeah, it is.  I don't deserve to make over 600k per year any more than he does, so why shouldn't someone pay me that much just for existing?  LOL  Considering the wealth discrepancy in the US and how the poor can't afford healthcare, housing or stuff to eat, this should be an outrage to anyone, unless, of course, you are one of them.  DENY

 

So much corruption on both sides, it's a shame for our country.  An inexperienced person making less than 1 million a year isn't necessarily;y "corruption"....simply because he makes a lot of money.  That's just silly.....

I know you have to know better than that, so I will leave that alone, but  Really?  You really think it's o.k. for someone clearly unqualified for a job to make a ton of money, while other people starve...can't afford healthcare...just because of who your related to?!  If this is typical of what Democrats think, then I'm darn glad not to be one of them. DISCREDIT

 

But nice job thinking it through yourself.....it's rare for most Glenn Beck / Hannity / Limblah viewers/listeners.......

you should try it yourself sometime.  you act so superior like you are above all this, like you don't 100% think along party lines, well, I haven't seen any indication you are capable of having one single independent thought, if you really think you are above that, imho are kidding yourself. DISCREDIT....

 

Some posters prove the validity of this topic with every post....

 

Certainly, given the legitimacy, or lack thereof, of their first post.


 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

Some posters prove the validity of this topic with every post....

 

Certainly, given the legitimacy, or lack thereof, of their first post.


 



Yes they do Centrists, and the vast majority are trump supporters. And yes, they repeatedly prove the title of this topic to be true.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@SierraWinds wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

OK, after having spent all afternoon researching this subject I think I have a better idea of what is going on, and I am beginning to see the dark sides Smiley Tongue point of view.

 

 

 

Your forming uninformed opinions based of "what you heard", may be the "problem"  Ya think???

 

No, because we all form our opinions on what we hear in various places, so don't act like you're so special.  Good Lord.  Do you REALLY believe "we all do?"  I think you are mistaken.  From my experience, most judge the source of "what we hear" and consider the information with some objectivity....many verify with facts,  Especially befor verbalizing an opinion in  a public forum.....it speaks to credibility, don't ya think?

 

of firing Shokin for not investigating Biden/Burisma and Biden was trying to protect his son, but according to contemporaneous accounts, Biden actually wanted Shokin out because he WASN'T trying to root out corruption. The US Government wanted him out....it was a an administration position....not Biden's.....he was the VP, ya remember???

Yes, why are you so snarky in your responses?  Those who lnow it all and accuse others of not being informed, welcome snarky?  I've congratulated you for changing your views several times, but why you feel the need to criticise others for being uninformed and then find out/admit it was your yourself that were "snowed" by your sources is beyond me. If that is narky in your words, that's OK with me.

 

 So,  if Biden actually wanted to protect his son, it would seem to me he would want Shokin in place because Shokin was supposedly turning a blind eye on internal corruption.   Makes far more sense than Glenn Becks....LOL!

 

So, is DT ignorant of history?  Of course.....   Misinformed?  Most always....   I am starting to see where the left is getting it's ideas from.

 

I have read in various places where Shokin did say he was in the middle of investigating Burisma and that is when Biden came in and gave him that ultimatum, it was on Breitbart and somewhere else, so this is where that part of the story is coming from, so it is apparently not completely unfounded.  Once again, I guess it comes down to what you want to believe.Maybe you should consider the sources....

Having said that, I still think it is ridiculous Biden was being paid so much for just his name.  So?  Do you feel the same that trumps kids make millions on their daddy's name?  Is that OK with you???

Biden's son is making a fortune being the son of a politician.  So?  He's being appointed to high places only because of his dad, not his qualifications, so no it's not o.k. with me.  Why does it bother you?  It doesn't impact you one bit!  Are you outraged that Paris Hilton is wealthy?  What about the Kardashians?  Is that better?  Some people get outraged at the funniest stuff..... The same goes for Trump's kids. Why?  Again, it doesn't impact you one way or the other?  but at least you are an equal opportunity complainer....

   He was kicked out of the Navy for coke use The naval reserve, not the Navy.  And so?  What's your point?

Makes him kind of sleazy in my point of view, that's my point, I guess you're ok with coke use?  Yep....personal choice.....it's a liberty issue....  He paid the consequence.....move on. A judgemental person that holds grudges....classic misery.  Do you condone trumps adultry accusations???

  and had no experience in oil and gas. So?  It's not your call to hire him....it isn't that much more as some whine about....$600K per year vs. the 10's of millions the trump kids collect on daddy's name?  Is it just envy? 

Yeah, it is. You envy them?  Poor, poor  soul..... I don't deserve to make over 600k per year any more than he does, so why shouldn't someone pay me that much just for existing?  Obviouly, he does deserve it.....someone is paying it.  Not for you to determine what he's worth, or anyone else for that matter....so you make up stories and promote conspiracy theories about them?  Sounds like you more displeased with your lot in life than you are with Liberals.....trump is just exploiting your self-loathing....LOL  Considering the wealth discrepancy in the US and how the poor can't afford healthcare, housing or stuff to eat, this should be an outrage to anyone, unless, of course, you are one of them. I don't hear many Conservatives complaining about the wage discrepancy, do you?

 

So much corruption on both sides, it's a shame for our country.  An inexperienced person making less than 1 million a year isn't necessari;y "corruption"....simply because he makes a lot of money.  That's just silly.....

I know you have to know better than that, again, your being a know-it-all isn't serving you well.....so I will leave that alone, but  Really?  You really think it's o.k. for someone clearly unqualified for a job to make a ton LOL....who are you to determine who makes what????of money, while other people starve...can't afford healthcare...just because of who your related to?!  If this is typical of what Democrats think, then I'm darn glad not to be one of them.  I don't speak for "all Democrats" even if you like to ascert I do.  Do you whine about CEO pay as well?  Biden's son's salary is chump changed compared to these salaries.  

 

But nice job thinking it through yourself.....it's rare for most Glenn Beck / Hannity / Limblah viewers/listeners.......

you should try it yourself sometime.  I do, which is why I have the ability to see it in others, but thanks for your advice though.  you act so superior like you are above all this, I'm able to see the bigotry, how about you?  Remember, again, you came here attacking people you knew nothing about, making false accusations and discovered, you were ill-informed and now attack those who offered you a light.  that's OK....like you don't 100% think along party lines, No, again, I don't and you are unable apparently to see that for yourself.  I've been critical here of Dems many times.....in fact, have been accused of being a conservative by a few posters here.....but you wouldn't know that now, would you.  You make rash decisions with VERY little information,,,just like our grandchildren do.....well, I haven't seen any indication you are capable of having one single independent thought, Those who are intolerant of others with differing views wouldn't be capable.....if you really think you are above that, imho are kidding yourself. Those are YOUR beliefs...not mine.  But thanks for your faux concern.




"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Part of SierraWinds post..

you should try it yourself sometime. you act so superior like you are above all this, like you don't 100% think along party lines, well, I haven't seen any indication you are capable of having one single independent thought, if you really think you are above that, imho are kidding yourself.
=============================================================

You have nailed it!
Super Contributor

Let me guess....

 

Oswald acted alone

0 Kudos
378 Views
11
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@SierraWinds wrote:

Let me guess....

 

Oswald acted alone


Yes, what makes you think he didn't?  Do you believe we never walked on the moon?

Super Contributor


@sp362 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

Let me guess....

 

Oswald acted alone


Yes, what makes you think he didn't?  Do you believe we never walked on the moon?


wow, you seriously believe this?  Now I know what I'm dealing with.

 

No worries, go back to sleep.

 

Recognized Social Butterfly


@SierraWinds wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

Let me guess....

 

Oswald acted alone


Yes, what makes you think he didn't?  Do you believe we never walked on the moon?


wow, you seriously believe this?  Now I know what I'm dealing with.

 

No worries, go back to sleep.

 


What conspiracy theory "evidence" has ever been shown to be accurate.  Do you actually believe that the bullet had to "curve"? (if needed, once you respond to that question I will give you an explanation)   I think it is time for you to wake up.

Super Contributor


@sp362 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@SierraWinds wrote:

Let me guess....

 

Oswald acted alone


Yes, what makes you think he didn't?  Do you believe we never walked on the moon?


wow, you seriously believe this?  Now I know what I'm dealing with.

 

No worries, go back to sleep.

 


What conspiracy theory "evidence" has ever been shown to be accurate.  Do you actually believe that the bullet had to "curve"? (if needed, once you respond to that question I will give you an explanation)   I think it is time for you to wake up.


Well, for starters, he was shot and killed from the front, did you see the Zapruder film?  If you have even done a cursory exploration of anything that defies the official narrative of the JFK shooting, and still believe Oswald the lone assassin, then I could say could possibly change your mind.

0 Kudos
295 Views
7
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png