Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Dems launch ANOTHER Trump probe! lol Gotta give the dems an A++ for trying!

Message 11 of 16

sunluver:  Sorry Rich, i couldn't help myself...

Whoever made that gif nailed Trump perfectly right down to the dainty little hands.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

Richva:: if you think it is bad now, wait until after Biden's inauguration in January and the states can start investigating him.

Sorry Rich, i couldn't help myself...😏

trump laughing.gif

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
Trump 2020!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

@john258  Your response has been noted and thank you. 👍

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
Trump 2020!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16

if you think it is bad now, wait until after Biden's inauguration in January and the states can start investigating him.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

The law requires the President to inform Congress in detail when he removes an IG since the IG is supposed to be above politics. Trump did not do this so the house is doing its duty of overseeing the President. Are you telling us that Congress should allow Trump to break the law. He was already impeached for breaking a law. He is an unindited co conspirator with Michael Cohen in the Stormy pay off (That means he was guilty and should be in jail with MC). The special council laid out 10 charges in his report Trump can be charged with after he leaves office. Other legal experts say there are a lot more in the report.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Dems launch ANOTHER Trump probe! lol Gotta give the dems an A++ for trying!

Message 16 of 16

President Trump informs on Friday... the investigation starts Saturday, absolutely rediculous!!  😠  He is right when he says they would investigate him if he found a cure for cancer, you know!   I mean don't the dems have something better to do then to try and find something, anything on this President?!?! The insanity and misguided determination by the democrats is something i've never seen in my 76 years and sadly this will continue until he is out of office in 2024!! 

https://www.rt.com/usa/488878-trump-fired-investigation-pompeo/

Trump 2020!
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors