Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

Message 21 of 42

@ChasKy53wrote:

The majority of voters in the large liberal states. The majority of popular votes nationally. However those in the flyover middle states rejected her through their electoral votes.  You guessed wrong. 

The way she goes staggering and falling down, perhaps they were right. Hope you never fall down, someone may erroneously say you are "staggering" in an attempt to slander you.

The popular votes did not elect Trump.  It was the electoral votes.   Suggest you read the Constitution. 

And when one has a history of staggering and falling down, especially a nationally prominent figure does it, there is questions.  And suggest you are attacking me when you say 'hope you never fall down'.  That could be considered a terroristic threat against another poster.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Richvawrote:

I have to point out that the majority of voters did want her to be president. They were in the wrong states so Trump won but he did not win the popular vote so I guess the majority of voters wanted her in the White House as President.    

The majority of voters in the large liberal states. The majority of popular votes nationally. However those in the flyover middle states rejected her through their electoral votes.  You guessed wrong. 

The way she goes staggering and falling down, perhaps they were right. Hope you never fall down, someone may erroneously say you are "staggering" in an attempt to slander you.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Richvawrote:

I have to point out that the majority of voters did want her to be president. They were in the wrong states so Trump won but he did not win the popular vote so I guess the majority of voters wanted her in the White House as President.    

The majority of voters in the large liberal states.  However those in the flyover middle states rejected her through their electoral votes.  You guessed wrong. 

The way she goes staggering and falling down, perhaps they were right.

So tell me which voters are important and which are not. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 42

@Richvawrote:

The majority of voters in the large liberal states.  However those in the flyover middle states rejected her through their electoral votes.  You guessed wrong. 

The way she goes staggering and falling down, perhaps they were right.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Democrats are angry that Hillary Clinton continues to discuss what went wrong during the 2016 presidential election against President Trump.

She's not the only one according to the posts of her continued supporters here. They can't acknowledge that the voters didn't want her back in the White House in any capacity.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 42

Not sure what all these posts about Hillary's health have anything to do with the topic.  As a Democrat, I can tell you we are not upset with Hillary for anything she has said. Especially when she comments on Trump and the Republicans try to change the words.  Saying that Trump's campaign only looked backwards is a long way from saying Trump supporters are backward. Remember, Trump is the one who said America was last great in the late 1950s.  That does not seem like a forward looking campaign to me. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 42

I am trying to determine the point of THIS post. Hillary is a private citizen (whom the Democrats love) travelling the world doing good work. She fell down?  Ok. What is your point?

If Hillary had won the election, she wouldn't be traveling around blaming everything, and everyone under the sun while promoting her book.

Part of the reason she lost was her health.

December 2012: Clinton suffers a concussion after fainting in her home
She fainted while at home in NY causing a concussion.
As a result of the concussion, Clinton wore glasses for a period of time to help her with a double vision issue. Former President Bill Clinton would later say it took Clinton six months to fully recover form the concussion.
Hillary admits "It was, I think, a serious concussion... Because of the force of the fall, I had double vision for a short period of time and I had some dizziness. ... No lingering effects."

Sep 5, 2016Hillary the candidate suffered an almost two-minute-long coughing fit during a Labor Day rally in Cleveland, Ohio. The candidate made a joke out of the situation, saying it was an allergic reaction "Every time I think of Trump, I get allergic," she said. Clinton had similar coughing fits on the campaign trail.

October 2017 - Hillary Clinton breaks toe after falling down stairs during her London book tour. Clinton, who had to cancel several interviews on Monday, appeared on The Graham Norton Show with a protective walking boot on her left foot.

March 2018 - Hillary stumbles down the stairs in India

March 2018 - Hillary falls in bathtub and breaks ankle.

Then there was the time she arrived at the private fundraiser...

hillary helped up.jpg

Of course, Trump capitalized on Hillary's health.

During the 2016 campaign Trump attacked Clinton for a lack of "stamina".
Frequently over the course of the campaign, particularly after the conventions in July, Trump attacked Clinton for lacking "stamina." In August 2016, he called her "unstable Hillary Clinton" at multiple campaign rallies. "I don't think she's all there," he said at a rally in Windham, New Hampshire.

And I'm sure some voters elected to go with Trump after seeing this...

In her book "Hacked", Donna Brazile highlighted her concern that Hillary Clinton was seriously ill and might need to be replaced by Joe Biden.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 42

@ChasKy53wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Truth is that 3 million more wanted Hillary than wanted trump.  That pesky thruth thing again.

Ok so you are so hung up on Hillary that you just can't accept that she lost.  The fact is that you are in denial and that she lost the votes that counted most.  So again....GET OVER IT ALREADY.

This isn't about Hillary losing the election. It's about you being wrong again, the majority of voters (by three million) wanted Hillary in office and not trump.

Relax - if you guys can get the neoMarxist long march back on track, you won't have to worry about that pesky Constitution that bothers you so.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 42

@Richvawrote:

I am trying to determine the point of THIS post. Hillary is a private citizen (whom the Democrats love) travelling the world doing good work. She fell down?  Ok. What is your point?

She wasn't travelling to do 'good works' but rather on a book tour to promote her book for commercially self interest purposes.  Additionally she is as a public figure as anyone in the public eye.

Apparently you failed to read the link that was furnished that indicated this. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 42

@gordyflwrote:

Hillary slipped twice walking down the stairs in India.

hillary falls india.png

Now it has been reported she fell in the bathtub in India and received a broken wrist.

Hillary Clinton has injured her wrist on a book tour of India in another fall while on official duty.

The former US presidential candidate was staying at Umaid Bhawan Palace, the one-time residence of the former royal family of Jodhpur, when she slipped in the bath, DNA India reported.
"We did a CT scan and X-ray and found a hairline fracture around the wrist area. She was advised to take rest for few days and use a crepe bandage for support," a doctor at the hospital told AFP, on condition of anonymity.
The medical advice meant she had to cancel her plans to visit the Mehrangarh Fort in the city.

It is the second time she has been injured on her trip to India promoting her book What Happened?, having previously been filmed falling down the stairs at the Jahaz Mahal.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-falls-yet-again-114520786.html

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors