Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
403
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

403 Views
Message 11 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@BigLibwrote:

President Gerald Ford tripped and fell a lot, too.

 


But he didn't go around fainting or falling because of medical reasons as she is.  Falling down stairs, tripping in the bathroom, etc.  You're reaching way back to defend the "goddess".



I'm not defending anyone, and certainly don't consider Clinton a "goddess".

 

What are the medical reasons she tripped in the bathroom?

 

What is the medical reason she fell down stairs?

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
403
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
404
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

404 Views
Message 12 of 42

@ChasKy53wrote:


The popular votes did not elect Trump.  It was the electoral votes.   Suggest you read the Constitution. 

 No kidding?  Wow !!!

 


 


Of course if you came off that repetious popular vote stuff could you admit that they in no way counted towards the election?  It was designed by the writers of the Constitution to prevent larger states from electing Presidents.  As it is, the larger states with popular votes didn't elect Hillary, but the UNITED states did.

 

Her supporters are very sore losers, starting with Obama who instead strated right off attacking the person the PEOPLE elected.

 

Time to get over her deserved loss.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
404
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
391
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

391 Views
Message 13 of 42

@BigLibwrote:

President Gerald Ford tripped and fell a lot, too.

 


But he didn't go around fainting or falling because of medical reasons as she is.  Falling down stairs, tripping in the bathroom, etc.  You're reaching way back to defend the "goddess".


Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
391
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
411
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

411 Views
Message 14 of 42

I have several sisters who voted for Hillary while their husbands voted for Trump. My sisters make no bones about it as to how they made the right choice - and that their husbands did not.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
411
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
406
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

406 Views
Message 15 of 42

@Richva@gordyfl

Good exchange Rich and gordy.  Both make great points....IMO, you're both right.

 

To the topic, Hillary is right.....not sure she implied "all" young women though.  I've seen many women just default to what the man thinks, be it her father, her boyfriend, her professor, her boss, etc......not saying it's right, but it does indeed occur....I'm betting you both realize that as well.  Shoot, there's some women who would vote for whomever the man in their life votes against....

 

There were also women who didn't vote for Hillary because she's a woman.  CNN was interviewing a focus group of Dems and several said they couldn't vote for her for no other reason than she was a woman.  One said "woman are just too emotional" and was concerned she couldn't be level-headed.  Another said "you know how women are."

 

Woman aren't always their own best advocates.



"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
406
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
392
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

392 Views
Message 16 of 42

@creppelrmwrote:

@Critica...lThinkingwrote:

The author of this thread is obsessed with Hillary and can't move on without continuing attacks against her. Having said that, if the allegations in the story are true, I must agree. Hillary should drop out of the national story and let a new generation of leaders take over.


 

Republicans are still not convinced Trump won.   


Hilarious.....

 

Thank you.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
392
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
388
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

388 Views
Message 17 of 42

And when one has a history of staggering and falling down, especially a nationally prominent figure does it, there is questions.

 

Absolutely.

It's only natural for voters to question a candidate's health. It's done quite often. 

I believe it was Super PAC-Man for Hillary Clinton, David Brock who suggested making Bernie Sanders age an issue. Some people inside the Hillary campaign said "Don't go there". They obviously didn't want to open up a debate about Hillary's health, either

 

Hillary supporters justified voting for Hillary (against Bernie) because of Bernie's age, questioning his health, which led to the posting of this....

 

bernie train.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
388
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
394
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

394 Views
Message 18 of 42

@BigLibwrote:

President Gerald Ford tripped and fell a lot, too.

 

Not sure what kind of mind makes light of an older person tripping and falling, particularly on a website that is dedicated to the older population.

 

 


Remember, Republicans are now the party of casual cruelties. Just ask Elmer Fudd, I mean, Jeff Sessions. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
394
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
390
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

390 Views
Message 19 of 42

President Gerald Ford tripped and fell a lot, too.

 

Not sure what kind of mind makes light of an older person tripping and falling, particularly on a website that is dedicated to the older population.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
390
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
414
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

414 Views
Message 20 of 42

(sic)@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:



The majority of voters in the large liberal states. The majority of popular votes nationally. However those in the flyover middle states rejected her through their electoral votes.  You guessed wrong. 

 

The way she goes staggering and falling down, perhaps they were right. Hope you never fall down, someone may erroneously say you are "staggering" in an attempt to slander you.


 


The popular votes did not elect Trump.  It was the electoral votes.   Suggest you read the Constitution. 

 No kidding?  Wow !!!

And when one has a history of staggering and falling down, especially a nationally prominent figure does it, there is(sic) questions. Only those wanting to jump to insulting conclusions would think she was "staggering". And suggest you are attacking me when you say 'hope you never fall down'.  That could be considered a terroristic(sic) threat against another poster. No Tx, a threat or attack would be if I said I hoped you did fall down, not that you "never fall down".  You really should read more slowly and carefully.


 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
414
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors