Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
403
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

403 Views
Message 1 of 42

@BigLibwrote:


So, you claim she has all of these medical conditions, yet can't confirm any of it. And now you claim she's an alcoholic, based on a rumor. That's the kind of extremist right wing crap Alex Jones pulls all the time. Won't listen to it from him. Won't engage it with you. Bye.

 


Of course you decline to engage. Appearances says more than any newspaper or supporter attempting to alibi.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
403
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
410
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

410 Views
Message 2 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@BigLibwrote:

 

I'm older than Hillary and have never been bothered with vertigo. My youngest daughter has had issues with it for years. Vertigo is not an older person's condition.

 

 


Regardless it's not not normal for anyone to fall or faint as often as she does.  Older people are more susceptible to falls than younger people.  Hillary apparently has more than normal.  Alcohol could be a factor as she is rumored to use it heavily.


So, you claim she has all of these medical conditions, yet can't confirm any of it. And now you claim she's an alcoholic, based on a rumor. That's the kind of extremist right wing crap Alex Jones pulls all the time. Won't listen to it from him. Won't engage it with you. Bye.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/03/whats-behind-the-drunk-hillary-meme-...

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
410
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
426
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

426 Views
Message 3 of 42

With great fanfare, Clinton announced in an email to her 2016 supporters that she is launching the Onward Together Leadership Council and that they could become charter members — in return for coughing up at least $10,000.


The email states, “Charter members . . . are an esteemed network of supporters who pledge to contribute $10,000 and up. Members will receive updates, briefings and invitations . . .”

 

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/22/hillary-fundraiser-causes-a-stink-with-the-dnc/

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
426
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
428
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

428 Views
Message 4 of 42

@Richvawrote:

 

Liberals don't hate Trump because he lost. We hateTrump because he is harming America. 


But of course the hate started the morning after the elections.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
428
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
430
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

430 Views
Message 5 of 42

@BigLibwrote:

 

I'm older than Hillary and have never been bothered with vertigo. My youngest daughter has had issues with it for years. Vertigo is not an older person's condition.

 

 


Regardless it's not not normal for anyone to fall or faint as often as she does.  Older people are more susceptible to falls than younger people.  Hillary apparently has more than normal.  Alcohol could be a factor as she is rumored to use it heavily.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
430
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
460
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

460 Views
Message 6 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

 

Those of us older than Hillary probably hasn't had as much problem with vertigo as she has been happening these past few years.


You know she's been diagnosed with vertigo how?

 

I'm older than Hillary and have never been bothered with vertigo. My youngest daughter has had issues with it for years. Vertigo is not an older person's condition.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
460
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
463
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

463 Views
Message 7 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@BigLibwrote:


 Blind hatred leads to comments like "staggering" and making light of older people tripping and falling, on a website that's dedicated to the issues of older people. Brilliant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm probably older than most here based on the content of their posts, so what does that have to do with this?  What is blind hatred is liberals calling those that disagree with them such terms as Nazis, and other derogatory terms.

 

Those of us older than Hillary probably hasn't had as much problem with vertigo as she has been happening these past few years.   And my oncologists hasn't been as concerned with falling questions as the results of my CT scans  showing I'm still cancer free after all these years.


Well, Trump DID say the Nazis were some very fine people.  After that the hatred part about how much enjoyment Trump supporters get out of watching her stumble on steps seems a bit like hatred. Add that to the completely uncalled for and unsupported "lock her up" chants they came up with and you have a bunch of Nazi sympathizers with no heart and little brains. 

 

Liberals don't hate Trump because he lost. We hateTrump because he is harming America. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
463
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
473
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

473 Views
Message 8 of 42

@BigLibwrote:


 Blind hatred leads to comments like "staggering" and making light of older people tripping and falling, on a website that's dedicated to the issues of older people. Brilliant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm probably older than most here based on the content of their posts, so what does that have to do with this?  What is blind hatred is liberals calling those that disagree with them such terms as Nazis, and other derogatory terms.

 

Those of us older than Hillary probably hasn't had as much problem with vertigo as she has been happening these past few years.   And my oncologists hasn't been as concerned with falling questions as the results of my CT scans  showing I'm still cancer free after all these years.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
473
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
478
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

478 Views
Message 9 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@BigLibwrote:



 

What are the medical reasons she tripped in the bathroom?

 

What is the medical reason she fell down stairs?

 

 


There's such a thing as vertigo, but it could be any reason she has a problem.  You think anyone is going to make it public? 


So, in other words, you don't have the first clue of what, if any, medical reasons she has that would make her susceptible to tripping and falling moreso than anyone else.

 

Here's one reason - PEOPLE FAINT, TRIP AND FALL EVERY STINKING DAY. Blind hatred leads to comments like "staggering" and making light of older people tripping and falling, on a website that's dedicated to the issues of older people. Brilliant.

 

 

 

 

I was at my oncologist the other day, and one of the questions he asked me is if I had fallen. I'm so happy there's someone in Texas that can diagnose why I've fallen, when and if I ever do. Maybe they can split the fee. (Nope, wasn't able to type that with a straight face)

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
478
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
489
Views

Re: Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

489 Views
Message 10 of 42

@BigLibwrote:



 

What are the medical reasons she tripped in the bathroom?

 

What is the medical reason she fell down stairs?

 

 


There's such a thing as vertigo, but it could be any reason she has a problem.  You think anyone is going to make it public? 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
489
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors