Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
152
Views

Re: Dems Who Believe Spying on Trump Was ‘Justified’ Are ‘Just Nuts’

152 Views
Message 1 of 25

@Panjandromwrote:

Centristsin2010:  FACTS?  FACTS????  Bawahahahaha....

 

 

 

Well Fox calls them "facts" so what's a sycophant to believe?


The perfect marriage of the left - a phony (loud) laugh and a mention of Fox.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
152
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
154
Views

Re: Dems Who Believe Spying on Trump Was ‘Justified’ Are ‘Just Nuts’

154 Views
Message 2 of 25

@Panjandromwrote:

rk9152:  there are people who can look at the facts and draw their own conclusions without the need for a leader, hero, idol, or any of the rest of that childishness.

 

 

So.....you think that you have original conclusions? Lol


Again - the phony "laugh of the "left" - and, no, I did not claim "original". It is a big world out there with many, many thinking people.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
154
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
155
Views

Re: Dems Who Believe Spying on Trump Was ‘Justified’ Are ‘Just Nuts’

155 Views
Message 3 of 25

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

"You seem incapable of understanding that there are people who can look at the facts and draw their own conclusions without the need for a leader, hero, idol, or any of the rest of that childishness."

 

I needed a good laugh and that comment did it. The above comes from somebody who in 2 1/2 years has never:

  • disagreed with Trump
  • criticized Trump
  • challenged Trump
  • said anything negative about Trump

Look at the facts and draw their own conclusions? That statement from a Trump Cult member belongs on Saturday Night Live


It is sad that a person would need to exercise their hatred for our President to feel good.

 

And how sad that the impropriety of the use of the DOJ spying on a campaign for partisan purposes would even be questioned.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
155
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
158
Views

Re: Dems Who Believe Spying on Trump Was ‘Justified’ Are ‘Just Nuts’

158 Views
Message 4 of 25

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

 

 

I ask you PanJ, what kind of person places their fath and trust in a pathological LIAR?

 

You are so locked into the Party line of the cult of hatred that you seem incapable of understanding that there are people who can look at the facts and draw their own conclusions without the need for a leader, hero, idol, or any of the rest of that childishness.


 FACTS?  FACTS????  Bawahahahaha....

 

You claimed previously the trump campaign met with the Russians to discuss "adoptions".  Was that a FACT?  Then you said is was just to get dirt on Clinton.  Which of these alternative facts are you claiming today is a FACT?

 

Is it a FACT that several in the campaign have been charged with perjury?

 

Is it a FACT that several more had to change the security forms because they omitted many meetings with the Russians?

 

trump attempts to change the facts each day he's asked, just as followers do as CeeTee has so correctly pointed out.  It would be nice if his followers could think independently as you claim, but if they are all watching Fox or listening to Limblah, how can they think independently.  It's an affront to independent thinking and FACTS!


Shouting and the phony laughter tells it all. You seem to have forgotten the topic in your need to find a fight.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
158
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
159
Views

Re: Dems Who Believe Spying on Trump Was ‘Justified’ Are ‘Just Nuts’

159 Views
Message 5 of 25

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

 

On the other hand, people got hyper about the Russian lawyer talking to members of the campaign  Of course.  Why would a campaign be talking with a foreign adversary? Under Obama were America business people and others denied permission to deal with foreigners (including Russians)? If not - you have no point here.

 

when that same lawyer had been given permission to enter the country by the Obama Administration. So?  That has nothing to do with anything.  She was allowed in the US like many Russians are.  S0 - she was here to talk to American pols. If she was not a foreign agent coming in, when did she get to be one?  There are many foreign agents in the country....today, yesterday, last year, 10 years ago.  But meeting with a political campaign is very suspicious.... especially after learning the campaign was "working with" the Russians from a trump campaign staffer. She said she had "dirt" - show me the law against "dirt".


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
159
Views
Super Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
186
Views

Re: Dems Who Believe Spying on Trump Was ‘Justified’ Are ‘Just Nuts’

186 Views
Message 6 of 25

Centristsin2010:  FACTS?  FACTS????  Bawahahahaha....

 

 

 

Well Fox calls them "facts" so what's a sycophant to believe?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
186
Views
Super Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
188
Views

Re: Dems Who Believe Spying on Trump Was ‘Justified’ Are ‘Just Nuts’

188 Views
Message 7 of 25

rk9152:  there are people who can look at the facts and draw their own conclusions without the need for a leader, hero, idol, or any of the rest of that childishness.

 

 

So.....you think that you have original conclusions? Lol

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
188
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
193
Views

Re: Dems Who Believe Spying on Trump Was ‘Justified’ Are ‘Just Nuts’

193 Views
Message 8 of 25

"You seem incapable of understanding that there are people who can look at the facts and draw their own conclusions without the need for a leader, hero, idol, or any of the rest of that childishness."

 

I needed a good laugh and that comment did it. The above comes from somebody who in 2 1/2 years has never:

  • disagreed with Trump
  • criticized Trump
  • challenged Trump
  • said anything negative about Trump

Look at the facts and draw their own conclusions? That statement from a Trump Cult member belongs on Saturday Night Live

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
193
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
221
Views

Re: Dems Who Believe Spying on Trump Was ‘Justified’ Are ‘Just Nuts’

221 Views
Message 9 of 25

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

 

 

I ask you PanJ, what kind of person places their fath and trust in a pathological LIAR?

 

You are so locked into the Party line of the cult of hatred that you seem incapable of understanding that there are people who can look at the facts and draw their own conclusions without the need for a leader, hero, idol, or any of the rest of that childishness.


 FACTS?  FACTS????  Bawahahahaha....

 

You claimed previously the trump campaign met with the Russians to discuss "adoptions".  Was that a FACT?  Then you said is was just to get dirt on Clinton.  Which of these alternative facts are you claiming today is a FACT?

 

Is it a FACT that several in the campaign have been charged with perjury?

 

Is it a FACT that several more had to change the security forms because they omitted many meetings with the Russians?

 

trump attempts to change the facts each day he's asked, just as followers do as CeeTee has so correctly pointed out.  It would be nice if his followers could think independently as you claim, but if they are all watching Fox or listening to Limblah, how can they think independently.  It's an affront to independent thinking and FACTS!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
221
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
222
Views

Re: Dems Who Believe Spying on Trump Was ‘Justified’ Are ‘Just Nuts’

222 Views
Message 10 of 25

@rk9152wrote:

 

On the other hand, people got hyper about the Russian lawyer talking to members of the campaign  Of course.  Why would a campaign be talking with a foreign adversary?

 

when that same lawyer had been given permission to enter the country by the Obama Administration. So?  That has nothing to do with anything.  She was allowed in the US like many Russians are.  If she was not a foreign agent coming in, when did she get to be one?  There are many foreign agents in the country....today, yesterday, last year, 10 years ago.  But meeting with a political campaign is very suspicious....especially after learning the campaign was "working with" the Russians from a trump campaign staffer.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
222
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report


city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors