Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Dems Manchin Heitcamp Donnelly Yay Tax Bill

Message 11 of 11

Why are these 3 Democratic Senators always on the Fence when it comes to supporting Trump & the Republicans?

Why do Democrats in the Senate allow them to get away with this?

Schumer was on Rachel Maddow tonight and he was asked if all Democratic Senators would be voting against this Republican Gold Rush for Billionaires Tax plan

Guess What - the three aforementioned Senators would not sign a commitment letter along with their 45 other Democratic Colleagues to promise to oppose this Tax Bill

I don't get it - it always Heitkamp and Manchin and now Donnelly....................

Look you're either a Democrat and your against anything that will hurt the Elderly - the Poor - the Middle Class or your simply out for whats best for yourself

This tax bill if passed is going to allow the Republicans down the road after everyone has forgotten all about taxes to cut Medicare - saying we just can't afford to keep funding levels for Social Security & Medicare at current levels - we just don;t have the money

They will be right of course - but the reason will be because they gave the money to Large Corporations and the already rich & politically Powerful in this Tax Bill

Schumer is useless - Schumer when asked about Heitkamp & Donnelly & Manchin - well it is true they wouldn;t sign our commitment letter but they agreed with us on principle

This is not how Party Leaders - Lead - especially in difficult times - when your the Leader of the Majority

Schumer told Maddow - well I'm actually enjoying myself as the Leader of the Minority - I didn;t think I would but I am - yeah and I remember your off camera but on mike recording being so happy that you thought Trump liked you

Too Old - Too Rich - Too Connected - Schumer has got to go

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies