Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democrats need to.....

Message 1 of 3

I'm so sorry to interupt, but how about NO PARTY? How about we all work for America and the World and stop trying to own the world?

Just asking...

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democrats need to.....

Message 2 of 3

It is not in their DNA  LOL  LOL  LOL  do you realize as to the many times that I have said what you have stated? And you still see them tyring to eat each other?
I am getting the so very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that they will loose the elections just because they can't deal with what you have stated.
Let's hope that we are mistaken.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Democrats need to.....

Message 3 of 3

The Democrats need to have one major goal: RUN OVER TRUMP IN SUCH LARGE NUMBERS THAT HE CANNOT REFUTE IT!

STOP the name calling.

Blaming anything and everything on past administrations needs to STOP. What's done is done; learn from it and move on.

Focusing on every single thing Trump says needs to STOP. Forget about tweeting, he does more than enough of that.

Choose 5 basic goals that constituents have been telling them must be done now, and really work on finding the solutions to those problems. That's what they should run on. 

WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM!

While this work is ongoing, they need to be in touch with their constituents, keeping whatever promises they made, and/or explaining when those promises will be fulfilled. Communication key!

Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Replies