Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 51 of 80

Yeah, that's why they won't reveal their health plan until after the election in November....LOL!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 80

Republicans are less worried than Democrats because they take more personal responsibility for their health and they have a plan that doesn't rely so much on government.

backward2.gif

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 80

@KidBoy2 wrote:
ManicProgressive posted...

We are on the same trajectory as Italy.

=============================================================

I do not think so.

Italy ....368 dead in the last 34 hours. 1809 dead so far.

That proves what?  trumps BS claim that he has everything under control and then leaves the room so he can't hear the scientists or medical experts....

Image result for lalala finger in ear gif

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 80
ManicProgressive posted...

=============================================================

I do not think so.

Italy ....368 dead in the last 34 hours. 1809 dead so far.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 80

@Richva wrote:

We cancelled a Democratic Party event at the Golf Clubhouse on Thursday because of the virus.  I had a beer at their bar while waiting to make sure someone was there in case a Democrat had not gotten the word.  While there, I was amused to see the Republicans were holding a fundraiser in a different room.  

One of the folks at the bar commented; "The Republicans all listen to Fox News so they showed up.  The Democrats all listen to the Science Channel so they cancelled".  THAT is going into the newsletter. 

Add this too the newsletter if there is room.....

Trump claimed today he has everything under control, just as the virus is about to spread and kill hundreds....just like his white supremacists.  I'm sue glad he has everything under control.....aren't you?

shining-a-couple-of-weeks-of-isolation-with-the-family-what-can-go-wrong-jack-nicholson.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 80

Science.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 80

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Afraid of Coronavirus? That Might Say Something About Your Politics
Polls show that how much voters worry about the outbreak depends on their political views, to a degree that’s unusual for a national crisis

========================================================
It does say a lot.

Whats not unusual about it it shows what the media is trying to do to the way we think about issues. As the media is doing their best to put blame for the handling of the Coronavirus outbreak on the Trump administration is it any wonder that the Democrats are more worried .

The fact is that the Trump team is doing a good job preventing the spread of Coronavirus.

Well, OK then.  We went from "having it under control" and "being a very small problem in this country" to eighth in the world.  Shall we go to the realtime map (click on US for more detailed into) and see the "good job of preventing the spread" in action?

BTW, no one is trying to blame the handling of the outbreak on the Trump administration.  The CDC tried to do its part.  No, this is entirely on IMPOTUS himself.  Those **bleep** hunches aren't always foolproof.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 80

Its because Democrats are twice as smart as Republicans.

Please note Republicans are not worried that Putin elected their ToadPOTUS, that said Toad cannot read a teleprompter and its address to the Nation required more walk-backs, corrections and denials than the entire Obama Administration. All thses things concern Democrats but not Republicans.

GOPers are not worried because Fox told them not to worry, and its been nearly a decade since any one of them questioned what Fox told them to believe.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 80

Maybe I should start wearing a blue t-shirt that says:

I am a Democrat and over 60.
I'm worried that you're not worried.
Please stay away from me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 80

We cancelled a Democratic Party event at the Golf Clubhouse on Thursday because of the virus.  I had a beer at their bar while waiting to make sure someone was there in case a Democrat had not gotten the word.  While there, I was amused to see the Republicans were holding a fundraiser in a different room.  

One of the folks at the bar commented; "The Republicans all listen to Fox News so they showed up.  The Democrats all listen to the Science Channel so they cancelled".  THAT is going into the newsletter. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors