Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democrats Wanted Comey Fired — Until Tuesday

Message 51 of 120

@Richva wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Admittedly so....all our adversaries kept laughing at his threats without action which turned the country into a paper tiger.  And made us a complete laughing stock.

Are you referring to the time Obama tried and failed to get (Republicann) Congressional approval to bomb Syria after they used chemical weapons?

@Richva wrote:

Are you referring to the time Obama tried and failed to get (Republicann) Congressional approval to bomb Syria after they used chemical weapons?

No the way he kept telling other nations that they better not be doing something and then doing nothing.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 120

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Admittedly so....all our adversaries kept laughing at his threats without action which turned the country into a paper tiger.  And made us a complete laughing stock.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 120

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx-- Trump did more in his first month in office to make the rest of the world laugh at what a buffoon he is then president Obama did in eight years. 

You were the one who posted that we were a laughing stock under Obama, not me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 120

Crit-- firstly, thank you for your post.

Do you remember when Mr. Obama was first elected , and the expectations were so incredibly high that he actually had to tell people that he may not be able to achieve everything in the first four years and that it may take eight years or 12 years to accomplish  some of the things he had pledged to do.

And do you remember that there were times where he said Things he shouldn't shouldn't have, ( his comment, for example,  about the police action taken when a black professor was arrested entering his own home), but  then he came back, and before the nation said he was wrong and that he shouldn't have said what he had said?

And do you remember Crit, his grace and eloquence.

The bar was so incredibly high for that man. 

And then there is Donald Trump. The bar is so low for this man that if it were a literal bar, trench would have to be dug in order to get it to the point at which it was set upon his entering office.

seriously, all he had to do to placate his base was to keep acting like a total blithering idiot. Some have tired of that, others have not.  They seem to enjoy his lies, his illegal activity, his manic delusional rants, and his obstructing of justice. They seem to want to ignore the fact that this man may have sold out to the Russians, putting our country security at grave risk.

They seem to enjoy the fact that he is tearing the fiber of this country apart.

And yes, Crit, he could probably go out and shoot someone right through the head, and his delusional base would probably applaud  because seemingly unable to think for themselves, they would respond the same way some in this forum do by saying, but president said so.

With regard to Hillary Clinton, it's always OK if the other guy is treated poorly, but, of course, trump, who has been  given more air time  than any other presidential candidate I Can remember, whines like a two-year-old if he even imagines he is being slighted,   and has actually threatened our  first amendment rights by saying stupid, very dangerous,  and damaging things like the press is our enemy,  

As John McCain, Republican said, "this is how dictators get started."  Trump has become more of a dictator than a president, a fascist dictator. Seems Republican John McCain was right.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Democrats Wanted Comey Fired — Until Tuesday

Message 55 of 120

Yes PC, Obama was an outstanding President. That doesn't mean he was perfect, nor does it mean I didn't periodically disagree with him. As you stated earlier in this thread, the money belonged to Iran. We must always remember that Trump supporters are often allergic to facts, such as it was their money

In addition, Trump supporters have no standards for the man as they refuse to hold him accountable for anything. Remember when Trump said he could shoot somebody on the sidewalk in front of Trump Tower and he wouldn't lose a single vote (or something like that)? PC, it was one of those rare days when he was right. 

PC, I don't understand why they are incapable of holding Trump accountable for what he does or says. You will never see one of the Trump lovers say anything negative about their hero. If Obama did 1/10th of what Trump's done, they would complain about it non-stop, every day of the week. Can you imagine the uproar from Trump lovers if President Obama would have fired Comey after he essentially destroyed HIllary on national television?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 120

Tx-- Trump did more in his first month in office to make the rest of the world laugh at what a buffoon he is the president Obama did in eight years. 

And you know what else?  the people in other nations were'nt  laughing at us when we elected Obama. But they sure were laughing when The electoral college allowed Trump to slime his way into office.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 120

Tx-- Trump did more in his first month in office to make the rest of the world laugh at what a buffoon he is then president Obama did in eight years. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 120

@pc6063 wrote:

Those who can't, well let me just say this, at least we were in a laughing stock under his guidance. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 120

Hey Crit--thanks for the post. You save me some time because I was going to post it was at Iran's money,  which we owed. Problem with payment was the timing. Obama is one of the best presidents this country has ever seen, and it is sad that everyone can't see what he did for the US.

Those who can't, well let me just say this, at least we wern't a laughing stock under his guidance. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 120

Crit--All you say is true.  But trump thinks Comey "is too much his own man," which translates into-he didn't kiss my butt and make this investigation go away: how dare he try to find out the truth! 

Trump has lit not a spark, but a huge fire--hopefully, this will do him in before he damages the country any further.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors