Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Democrats Still Don't Get It

Message 71 of 132

If one tried, you couldn't make up the following abusrd comment. It's proof that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where the truth is irrelevant. 

"No one (including the President) is attacking the FBI"

President Trump's repeated attacks on the FBI and the Justice Department could do irreparable harm to American democracy, Republican Senator Bob Corker said

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

Message 72 of 132

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality. For everyone else, we hear what Trump repeatedly says about the FBI. Trump attacks the FBI virtually every day of the week, something which was unheard of with past presidents. In additon, Republicans used to support law enforcement. 

With his cult members, Trump can deny, change, or do whatever with his comments, and they will believe everything.

ct seems to have a problem with clear perception. However, being the good guy that I am, I'll try one more once.

No one (including the President) is attacking the FBI. However, there are people  (including the President) expressing their dissatisfaction with certain corrupted elements using their offices for partisan political purposes.

That is not an attack on the FBI. That is an attack on political corruption.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 132

Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality. For everyone else, we hear what Trump repeatedly says about the FBI. Trump attacks the FBI virtually every day of the week, something which was unheard of with past presidents. In additon, Republicans used to support law enforcement. 

With his cult members, Trump can deny, change, or do whatever with his comments, and they will believe everything.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 132

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@rk9152

1. He promised on campaigns to show them if elected as President . Most Presidents have. ...and he may yet. But you have no right to see them.

2. We would like to see WHAT AND IF HE HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH RUSSIA. What business is it of "we" who a businessman does business with?
His CLOSED DOOR Buddy. Take a few deep breaths, calm down and try that again.

3. WHAT is he so afraid of anyone seeing? Why does he ACT SO GUILTY? Nothing guilty in expecting privacy. Why do you wear clothes - is there something you want to hide?

Oh. My. God. Did you REALLY just say all of that? If you really meant what you just said, I'm afraid there is no hope for you at all. 😞

Anything in particular that you disagree with? Or is the wisdom just so overwhelming that it flusters you?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 132

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

@rk9152

1. He promised on campaigns to show them if elected as President . Most Presidents have. ...and he may yet. But you have no right to see them.

2. We would like to see WHAT AND IF HE HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH RUSSIA. What business is it of "we" who a businessman does business with?
His CLOSED DOOR Buddy. Take a few deep breaths, calm down and try that again.

3. WHAT is he so afraid of anyone seeing? Why does he ACT SO GUILTY? Nothing guilty in expecting privacy. Why do you wear clothes - is there something you want to hide?

Oh. My. God. Did you REALLY just say all of that? If you really meant what you just said, I'm afraid there is no hope for you at all. 😞

TRE45ON
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 132
rk posted..

So, once again, it falls on rk to correct the errors of ct.

=============================================

That would almost be a full time job.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 132

That is proven every day on this board.

We have posters that talk about the Trump Cult when they post...that is code for I do not know but it sounds good to that poster.

Democrats show their hate for the Republicans and Conservatives because they lost the election and boy does their hate show...they show that with one nasty post after another.

Gee, I am glad that I'am not a Democrat!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 132

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Why does RK insist upon making seriously erroneous comments like the following?

"No one has said anything negative about the "outstanding men and women of the FBI".

From the NY Times:

As the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation draws closer to him, President Trump on Sunday unleashed an extraordinary assault on the nation’s premier law enforcement agency, calling it a biased institution whose reputation for fairness was “in tatters.” In a series of early-morning tweets, Mr. Trump said the F.B.I.’s standing was now the "worst in history

After a different verbal attack from Trump, Robert E. Anderson Jr. made some comments.

It escalated anger inside the bureau to new levels, and that anger is bipartisan. “There are too many examples to choose from over the past three years, but this ‘Deep State’ propaganda gets under peoples’ skin probably more than anything else, because it’s a criticism of your integrity,” says Robert E. Anderson Jr., who spent more than two decades at the F.B.I. “The notion that the bureau planted a spy in the president’s campaign is laughable, when you know how sources are run and how the rules work around counter-intelligence. It shows the naïveté of the people who are talking about it."

rk posts completely accurate information. For example, in the above ct, misinterprets (intentionally?) the President's words. It is the political corruption of the previous Administration that has sullied the reputation of the Agency, it is not related to the hard working unpoliticized vast majority.

So, once again, it falls on rk to correct the errors of ct.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 132

Why does RK insist upon making seriously erroneous comments like the following?

"No one has said anything negative about the "outstanding men and women of the FBI".

From the NY Times:

As the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation draws closer to him, President Trump on Sunday unleashed an extraordinary assault on the nation’s premier law enforcement agency, calling it a biased institution whose reputation for fairness was “in tatters.” In a series of early-morning tweets, Mr. Trump said the F.B.I.’s standing was now the "worst in history

After a different verbal attack from Trump, Robert E. Anderson Jr. made some comments.

It escalated anger inside the bureau to new levels, and that anger is bipartisan. “There are too many examples to choose from over the past three years, but this ‘Deep State’ propaganda gets under peoples’ skin probably more than anything else, because it’s a criticism of your integrity,” says Robert E. Anderson Jr., who spent more than two decades at the F.B.I. “The notion that the bureau planted a spy in the president’s campaign is laughable, when you know how sources are run and how the rules work around counter-intelligence. It shows the naïveté of the people who are talking about it."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 132

@CriticalThinking wrote:

PanJ, one of the reasons Trump Cult members idolize and worship their hero in the White House is the fact that just like them, Trump believes every off the wall right wing conspiracy theory. They never question, challenge, nor research what Fox tells them.

Well, you got in your idolize, worship, hero, and Fox - but the issue hasn't anything to do with Conservative ideology. In other words - why "right wing conspiracy theory".

There is the question of the politicization of federal officials - how does that relate to "right wing". It seems that is a partisan political issue, not an ideological one. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors