Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

Message 31 of 132

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

Healthcare, immigration, tax cut deficits,

cuts for the wealthy, tariffs, trade wars, infrastructure...he’s showing that he does not give a hoot about common citizens and how these policies will affect their lives. trump believes that the world is about trump...no room for others, and what can he gain for himself. 

I have no sympathies for someone who calls someone “low IQ” because they oppose him...did I say this was a racial slur also?

BAM! Spot on! 

Gee, I miss having a real president !

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 132

@rk9152

Healthcare, immigration, tax cut deficits,

cuts for the wealthy, tariffs, trade wars, infrastructure...he’s showing that he does not give a hoot about common citizens and how these policies will affect their lives. trump believes that the world is about trump...no room for others, and what can he gain for himself. 

I have no sympathies for someone who calls someone “low IQ” because they oppose him...did I say this was a racial slur also?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 132

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

I think that Phy is conveying a lot of honest views towards someone who is

totally dishonest! Mad, no. Concerned, yes. 

And trump calls people names, why the

distinction about calling him names...I see no need to respect a president who is disrespectful to the majority of our citizens...he does not care about them. 

And along with names, it shows thru his 

actions and policies. 

Lovers of the crude disgusting trump conveniently forget that their hero calls people names ALL THE TIME, even when, unlike trump, they have done nothing to deserve the disrespect. 

LMAO, because I have many times told foolish cultists that I purposely call the Hyena names simply to call attention to his VERY UNPRESIDENTIAL BEHAVIOR. Certainly it is more acceptable for a private citizen to speak like this then someone who can influence  millions around the world. ( And he has influenced them— the majority think he’s a flaming lunatic fool).

trump is a disgrace to the office he illegitimately holds; he is a disgrace to AMERICA and those who enable him are DISGRACEFUL. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 132

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

distinction about calling him names...I see no need to respect a president who is disrespectful to the majority of our citizens...he does not care about them. 

actions and policies. 

"HYENA - manure", not really "concerned".

How is he disrespectful to the majority of our citizens?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 132

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Surely you know that Strzok ran the main Hillary investigation and Comey invented a way out for her.

Hey listen, we are not law experts so it has to be basic and simple for us to really understand things. Let me propose a very basic scenario and let's see what you think. A person has a bunch of emails that are under subpoena. That person has those emails destroyed. What do you think - a crime??

You don't have to be a legal expert ("law expert"?) to understand that the Trump administration is headed toward some very sticky legal problems.  The innocent do not spend all this energy trying to get the case dropped when they can simply let the investigation prove their innocence. You know, like Hillary did. 

Any thoughts on the issue I raised?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 132

@rk9152

actions and policies. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 132

@Tom5678—-Yes, HYENA—they are vicious predators who viciously tear their live prey apart. trump is a HYENA—a gross disgusting, felonious HYENA whom all should approach with caution lest his viciousness and evil ingest them the way it has trump’s base.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 132

@rk9152 wrote:

Surely you know that Strzok ran the main Hillary investigation and Comey invented a way out for her.

Hey listen, we are not law experts so it has to be basic and simple for us to really understand things. Let me propose a very basic scenario and let's see what you think. A person has a bunch of emails that are under subpoena. That person has those emails destroyed. What do you think - a crime??

You don't have to be a legal expert ("law expert"?) to understand that the Trump administration is headed toward some very sticky legal problems.  The innocent do not spend all this energy trying to get the case dropped when they can simply let the investigation prove their innocence. You know, like Hillary did. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 132
hyena? Maybe, corrupt garbage. Yes. Never have we had a President so corrupt. Nixon maybe. Trump is so corrupt he is making his own party, the same way. Anyone that thinks otherwise ignore the facts and the truth at their own peril.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 132

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Olderscout66—RE: Mueller Investigation falling apart—Wonder which propaganda site put out that fantasy as every day there are people flipping, more immunity deals—most of them dealing with people who know EXACTLY WHERE THE BODIES ARE BURIED WITHIN THE trump ORGANIZATION, talk of launching  an Investigation into crooked donnie’s business, and the HYENA in the background throwing bloody falsehoods out to his base in an incredibly desperate and ineffective effort to throw off Mueller who each day draws closer to the biggest and most crooked felon of them all—the imposter president.

How far under the layers of ignorance, out and out stupidity, and abject delusion must trump’s deplorable base be to believe anything else, for the truth is that it is only a matter of very little time before the knock on the door is for the most dishonest and corrupt piece of garbage this country has ever had the misfortune, due to the EXTREME ignorance of a dark and racist minority, to place in the WH.

WOW!!!! Madder and madder. More and more bitter. It's gonna be a tough 6 years.

Imagine someone calling President a HYENA and corrupt garbage. I'm surprised that is acceptable.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors