Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
174
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

174 Views
Message 21 of 132

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Panj wrote-There's a reason the FBI didn't hyperventilate over those deleted emails, but the truth isn't as glamorous as your Fox conspiracy.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I supopose it didn`t have anything to do with the fact she wanted to hide the fact she had top secret info. and classified info on her illegal server and perhaps that Obama ,using a pseudonym , communicated with her  on that illegal server.


That's because what you posted was a total lie. There was one PARAGRAPH with CONFIDENTIAL (lowest possible security classification) info burried in the body of the text that someone had SENT TO HER with the entire message itself labled "UNCLASSIFIED".

 

The REPUBLICAN in charge of the investigation SUGGESTED that SOME information labled UNCLAS MIGHT have been considered CLASSIFIED, but the fact is, whoever sent the email had the authority to determine the classification and disagreed with the after-the-fact guess by a REPUBLICAN investigator who had no such authority.

 

Yeah, not nearly as exciting as the lies told by Fox and other RW Propaganda screeds, but the Truth is often boring, and, for GOPers, unacceptable when it contradicts their deepest desires.

 

Still Comey did his Republican duty, disgraced himself and the FBI, and helped the Russians elect Der Trumper. See where it got him?


Those intellectually slow enough to buy FOXNews reporting hook, line, and  sinker don’t appear to have the attention span to hear the entirety of any truth. 

You have explained something that those of us who have the ability to absorb detail have known for a good long time. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
174
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

173 Views
Message 22 of 132

@easyed598 wrote:

Panj wrote-There's a reason the FBI didn't hyperventilate over those deleted emails, but the truth isn't as glamorous as your Fox conspiracy.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I supopose it didn`t have anything to do with the fact she wanted to hide the fact she had top secret info. and classified info on her illegal server and perhaps that Obama ,using a pseudonym , communicated with her  on that illegal server.


That's because what you posted was a total lie. There was one PARAGRAPH with CONFIDENTIAL (lowest possible security classification) info burried in the body of the text that someone had SENT TO HER with the entire message itself labled "UNCLASSIFIED".

 

The REPUBLICAN in charge of the investigation SUGGESTED that SOME information labled UNCLAS MIGHT have been considered CLASSIFIED, but the fact is, whoever sent the email had the authority to determine the classification and disagreed with the after-the-fact guess by a REPUBLICAN investigator who had no such authority.

 

Yeah, not nearly as exciting as the lies told by Fox and other RW Propaganda screeds, but the Truth is often boring, and, for GOPers, unacceptable when it contradicts their deepest desires.

 

Still Comey did his Republican duty, disgraced himself and the FBI, and helped the Russians elect Der Trumper. See where it got him?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
173
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

192 Views
Message 23 of 132

@easyed598 wrote:

Panj wrote-There's a reason the FBI didn't hyperventilate over those deleted emails, but the truth isn't as glamorous as your Fox conspiracy.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I supopose it didn`t have anything to do with the fact she wanted to hide the fact she had top secret info. and classified info on her illegal server and perhaps that Obama ,using a pseudonym , communicated with her  on that illegal server.


I forgot about that. It was just another of those things that Obama learned about just like the rest of us - in the news. Yet, he had exchanged messages with her on it.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
190
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

190 Views
Message 24 of 132

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  A person has a bunch of emails that are under subpoena. That person has those emails destroyed. What do you think - a crime??

 

 

There's a reason the FBI didn't hyperventilate over those deleted emails, but the truth isn't as glamorous as your Fox conspiracy.

 

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/09/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hilla...

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-fact-checking-a...


What hyperventilate - what Fox? According to politifacts there was a subpoena, they were erased, and the FBI let her off since they could not prove which were erased. Well, of course not, they were erased.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
190
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
206
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

206 Views
Message 25 of 132

Panj wrote-There's a reason the FBI didn't hyperventilate over those deleted emails, but the truth isn't as glamorous as your Fox conspiracy.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I supopose it didn`t have anything to do with the fact she wanted to hide the fact she had top secret info. and classified info on her illegal server and perhaps that Obama ,using a pseudonym , communicated with her  on that illegal server.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
206
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
214
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

214 Views
Message 26 of 132

rk9152:  A person has a bunch of emails that are under subpoena. That person has those emails destroyed. What do you think - a crime??

 

 

There's a reason the FBI didn't hyperventilate over those deleted emails, but the truth isn't as glamorous as your Fox conspiracy.

 

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/09/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hilla...

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-fact-checking-a...

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
214
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
217
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

217 Views
Message 27 of 132

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump supporters are the ones that "don't get it", the comments contained in this thread are clear proof of that.


Then help us understand, for example - 

A person has a bunch of emails that are under subpoena. That person has those emails destroyed. What do you think - a crime??

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
217
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
208
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

208 Views
Message 28 of 132

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


The ONLY "fake" scandals are the ones the Republicans keep inventing about Hillary after a 5 year investigation by the FBI failed to turn up as single REAL scandal.

 

The REPUBLICAN runing the investigation is turning up a new, REAL scandal almost every day, and they all involve Trump, his family and his administration.


Surely you know that Strzok ran the main Hillary investigation and Comey invented a way out for her.

 

Hey listen, we are not law experts so it has to be basic and simple for us to really understand things. Let me propose a very basic scenario and let's see what you think. A person has a bunch of emails that are under subpoena. That person has those emails destroyed. What do you think - a crime??


Your simplistic "understanding" of the situation is flawed. That's why you're wrong and you don't even realize it.


What is the flaw? It seems that the scenario I described is exactly what happened.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
208
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

223 Views
Message 29 of 132

Trump supporters are the ones that "don't get it", the comments contained in this thread are clear proof of that.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
223
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

211 Views
Message 30 of 132

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:


The ONLY "fake" scandals are the ones the Republicans keep inventing about Hillary after a 5 year investigation by the FBI failed to turn up as single REAL scandal.

 

The REPUBLICAN runing the investigation is turning up a new, REAL scandal almost every day, and they all involve Trump, his family and his administration.


Surely you know that Strzok ran the main Hillary investigation and Comey invented a way out for her.

 

Hey listen, we are not law experts so it has to be basic and simple for us to really understand things. Let me propose a very basic scenario and let's see what you think. A person has a bunch of emails that are under subpoena. That person has those emails destroyed. What do you think - a crime??


Your simplistic "understanding" of the situation is flawed. That's why you're wrong and you don't even realize it.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
211
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors