Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Reply
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
181
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

181 Views
Message 11 of 132

rk9152:  Seems much ado about nothing - except for the use of that meaningless statement to start a partisan investigation.

 

Also except..............Mueller isn't paying attention to Fox conspiracy theories and will be going on confirmed facts.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
181
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
166
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

166 Views
Message 12 of 132
great list. All on it totally appropriate!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
166
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
160
Views

Democrats Still Don't Get It

160 Views
Message 13 of 132

As usual, instead of addressing the issues, RK does what he always does, he changes the subject. Here are the issues for real Americans.

 

 Americans do not want a President who:

  • is a pathological liar
  • insults people every day of the week
  • has no respect for the rule of law
  • attacks our NATO allies
  • is a bigot
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
160
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
163
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

163 Views
Message 14 of 132

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members don't get it. Americans do not want a President who:

  • is a pathological liar
  • insults people every day of the week
  • has no respect for the rule of law
  • attacks our NATO allies
  • is a bigot

It seems that the copy&paste is active this morning.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
163
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
155
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

155 Views
Message 15 of 132

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Apr 2016 Papadopoulus meets with Russian agent to discuss "dirt on Hillary. In Sep 2017 he pleads GUILTY of lying to the FBI about the many meetings he had with Russians and admits he met with them many times to get dirt on Hillary.

 

There is a bit more involved suggesting a set-up. Papa had no Russian contacts. He was approached by Professor Joseph Misfud who claimed to have contacts in the Russian government. Papa thought his friendship with Mifsud could increase his value as a foreign policy adviser.

 

Later Misfud told Papa that the Russians had a lot of dirt on Hillary. The Prof then introduced Papa to a woman who claimed to be Putin's niece who told him the the Russian government would like to meet with the Trump team. Papa relayed this info to his superiors.

 

The Prof then introduced Papa (via email) to a guy named Timofeyev who also said that the government would like to meet with Trump's people. Papa relayed the info.

 

Then Papa got drunk and said that he had been told the Russians had dirt and the rest is history. 

 

Seems much ado about nothing - except for the use of that meaningless statement to start a partisan investigation.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
155
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
143
Views

Democrats Still Don't Get It

143 Views
Message 16 of 132

Trump Cult members don't get it. Americans do not want a President who:

  • is a pathological liar
  • insults people every day of the week
  • has no respect for the rule of law
  • attacks our NATO allies
  • is a bigot
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
143
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

145 Views
Message 17 of 132

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Panj wrote-There's a reason the FBI didn't hyperventilate over those deleted emails, but the truth isn't as glamorous as your Fox conspiracy.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I supopose it didn`t have anything to do with the fact she wanted to hide the fact she had top secret info. and classified info on her illegal server and perhaps that Obama ,using a pseudonym , communicated with her  on that illegal server.


That's because what you posted was a total lie. There was one PARAGRAPH with CONFIDENTIAL (lowest possible security classification) info burried in the body of the text that someone had SENT TO HER with the entire message itself labled "UNCLASSIFIED".

 

The REPUBLICAN in charge of the investigation SUGGESTED that SOME information labled UNCLAS MIGHT have been considered CLASSIFIED, but the fact is, whoever sent the email had the authority to determine the classification and disagreed with the after-the-fact guess by a REPUBLICAN investigator who had no such authority.

 

Yeah, not nearly as exciting as the lies told by Fox and other RW Propaganda screeds, but the Truth is often boring, and, for GOPers, unacceptable when it contradicts their deepest desires.

 

Still Comey did his Republican duty, disgraced himself and the FBI, and helped the Russians elect Der Trumper. See where it got him?


Those intellectually slow enough to buy FOXNews reporting hook, line, and  sinker don’t appear to have the attention span to hear the entirety of any truth. 

You have explained something that those of us who have the ability to absorb detail have known for a good long time. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 


If you get the opportunity to get away from insulting all us country bumpkins who simple cannot measure up to your high intellectual standards, think of this - Obama said he didn't know about that secret server, Obama communicated on it in disguise - now, where would you say the TOTAL LIE exists?

 

BTW Fox??? What have they to do with this?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
145
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
158
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

158 Views
Message 18 of 132

Apr 2016 Papadopoulus meets with Russian agent to discuss "dirt on Hillary. In Sep 2017 he pleads GUILTY of lying to the FBI about the many meetings he had with Russians and admits he met with them many times to get dirt on Hillary.

 

June 6 Jared, jrtrump and Manafort meet with Russian Agents to discuss getting Russian support and dirt on Hillary in Trump Tower. jrtrump wrote email to Jared beforehand stating jr thought the meeting was a good thing.

 

July 22 2016, just 46 days after jrtrump, Manafort and Jared met with Russian agents to discus Russian help in the election and dirt on Hillary, Wikileaks releases thousands of emails FBI later confirms were hacked by Russians from DNC server.

 

June2, 2018, Trump's lawyers ADMIT Trump dictated the statement jrtrump gave the FBI saying the meeting was about adoption of Russian children.

 

About those "missing" emails - they had to come and go FROM Hillary's server, so it is IMPOSSIBLE for her to have "erased them" everywhere. The FBI has no problem recreating erased files, they examined the server and found nothing OF INTEREST, not NOTHING as GOPers claim.

 

The Clintons put tens of millions of their own money into the Clinton Foundation and took nothing out. The Foundation was set up to coordinate the gifts of many people to do good works, and that's what it did.

 

The Trump Foundation was used like lil' donny's personal checking account, did nothing of value to society and is being investigated as a scam by numerous investigative services.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
158
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
161
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

161 Views
Message 19 of 132

More reasons why DEMOCRATS don`t get it anymore- 5 months ago  Richard Trumka (AFL-CIO)was praising Trump for imposing tarriffs on countries who were placing high tarriffs on our products and hurting American manufacturing  jobs and unions . Now he is criticizing Trump for opting out of Nafta . I guess now he cares more about Mexican and Canadian workers than his own  union members.---Next -Liberal Hollywood made a movie called "First Man" about the first  men landing on the moon . They purposedly  omitted them placing an American flag  because they felt it might offend many people who don`t believe in American exceptionalism and  is inherently different from other nations.   Next-The democrats are stonewalling Judge Kavanaugh nomination to the supreme court because of not supplying them with thousand of documents that are under executive priviledge even though he has produced more documents than the last 4 justices combined.This ,even though they are available to them in a private location for several days but not one Democrat show up to review them. last- Nike  hired football`s  kneeling Kaepernick to   advertise their  products even though it will ,no doubt ,offend half their customer base.  You think that Democrats will wise up and realize that they are actually helping Trump ,but I doubt they will.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
161
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
164
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

164 Views
Message 20 of 132

Phylisswrote-Those intellectually slow enough to buy FOXNews reporting hook, line, and  sinker don’t appear to have the attention span to hear the entirety of any truth. 

You have explained something that those of us who have the ability to absorb detail have known for a good long time. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ignoring facts and blaming it on Fox doesn`t cut it any more .Hillary Clinton deleted over 30,000 subpoena emails that contained classified and top secret  information. Explain why that isn`t the entire truth?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
164
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report


city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors