Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democrats Still Don't Get It

Message 1 of 132

Cince wrote-Hillary Clinton did not -- I repeat, DID NOT -- delete "over 30,000 subpoena emails that contained classified and top secret  information."  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok -She had her subordinates delete subpoena 30,000 emails  in 48 hours. She is too dumb to do that by her self. Still guilty!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 132

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ignoring facts and blaming it on Fox doesn`t cut it any more .Hillary Clinton deleted over 30,000 subpoena emails that contained classified and top secret  information. Explain why that isn`t the entire truth?

Hillary Clinton did not -- I repeat, DID NOT -- delete "over 30,000 subpoena emails that contained classified and top secret  information."  

That is the truth. Why are you wasting time on this? You got your clown in the White House --what more do you want?

Please explain why you refuse to face the truth.

The talking propagandist heads keep pounding the lies about Hillary’s e-mails into the heads of the unquestioning and brain dead base. The “missing e-mail” conspiracy theory has been disproven over and over, but that doesn’t stop the orange liar from spewing his filthy lies about the non-existent scandal, for in his demented mind and those of his clueless base, it is better  to lie about a non-existent scandal than to deal with the myriad scandals swirling around the felonious HYENA in the WH and the slime he dragged in with him.

DRAIN THE SWAMP—IMPEACH TRUMP AND THROW OUT THE BOTTOM FEEDERS HE BROUGHT INTO THE PEOPLE’S HOUSE.

LMAO that in a thread entitled “Dems Still Don’t Get It,” cult members clearly are the ones who don’t get—or won’t admit —that the scandal and wrong doing has nothing to do with anyone but the scum ball they elected and his fellow felons! 

Anytime I feel the need to slip away from reality, all I have to do is read the delusional posts of trump’s cultists.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Surely you know that the issue is not, ""over 30,000 subpoena emails that contained classified and top secret  information.". Classified and top secret are diversions by cirice. And yet you latch on to it as a launching pad for your standard rants. 

Why are you unable to simply deal with the facts as presented?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 132

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  What has Fox to do with the Papa events I posted?

Where else would you have gotten such a crazy story? Certainly not from any credible sources.

There is a net feature available called google that lists many sources. 

Yet, some have to include a negative reference to Fox in most every post. Seems a bit childish.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 132

@Cirice wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ignoring facts and blaming it on Fox doesn`t cut it any more .Hillary Clinton deleted over 30,000 subpoena emails that contained classified and top secret  information. Explain why that isn`t the entire truth?

Hillary Clinton did not -- I repeat, DID NOT -- delete "over 30,000 subpoena emails that contained classified and top secret  information."  

That is the truth. Why are you wasting time on this? You got your clown in the White House --what more do you want?

Would you care to point out where I said, "....that contained classified and top secret  information." 

The truth is that she had destroyed emails under subpoena. There - I've faced it - can you????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 132

phyllisc6781

My husband once said to me . "You get what you give"
That being said, The Donald deserves every single name calling he gets.
All the name calling he does to other people., while campaigning, or when ever, where ever he speaks.

He even calls dignitaries of other Countries names, Rockman for 1 , and our own Government, Pocahontas for 1. There are so many I can't remember all of of them.

Yes, he deserves every single name he gets, accept President, The Orange Face and Hair of an Orangutan.

As long as he continues to call other people names, you can expect the name calling to continue toward The Orangutan, and he will deserve it, so called President or not.                IMO

And yes we Get It, more than you get that we Get It. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 132

Democrats WILL get it mid-January when we are in charge of the investigative committees and supoena lil donny's tax returns to see how much of him Russia actually ownes and what strange things happened to his "loan balance" as he trashed NATO and all our military and trading partners.

tick tock donny tick tock

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 132

@Cirice wrote:

The talking propagandist heads keep pounding the lies about Hillary’s e-mails into the heads of the unquestioning and brain dead base. The “missing e-mail” conspiracy theory has been disproven over and over, but that doesn’t stop the orange liar from spewing his filthy lies about the non-existent scandal, for in his demented mind and those of his clueless base, it is better  to lie about a non-existent scandal than to deal with the myriad scandals swirling around the felonious HYENA in the WH and the slime he dragged in with him.

DRAIN THE SWAMP—IMPEACH TRUMP AND THROW OUT THE BOTTOM FEEDERS HE BROUGHT INTO THE PEOPLE’S HOUSE.

LMAO that in a thread entitled “Dems Still Don’t Get It,” cult members clearly are the ones who don’t get—or won’t admit —that the scandal and wrong doing has nothing to do with anyone but the scum ball they elected and his fellow felons! 

Anytime I feel the need to slip away from reality, all I have to do is read the delusional posts of trump’s cultists.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 132

rk9152:  What has Fox to do with the Papa events I posted?

Where else would you have gotten such a crazy story? Certainly not from any credible sources.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 132

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 132

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  Seems much ado about nothing - except for the use of that meaningless statement to start a partisan investigation.

Also except..............Mueller isn't paying attention to Fox conspiracy theories and will be going on confirmed facts.

What has Fox to do with the Papa events I posted?

Kudos
Views