Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

146 Views
Message 11 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Is that what the Republicans were doing by ‘investigating’ the Clintons for over 2 decades? 

 

Maybe you should ask Jim what ‘act like an adult’ has to do with the investigations since he is the one who brought it up.

 

Do you believe a lot of conspiracy theories or just the ridiculous ones?


There were email under subpoena that were destroyed. That is a crime. But, the politicized FBI did not prosecute.


Gee, too bad Republican fantasies are not admissible in court.

 

What is your point - were the emails not under subpoena - were they not destroyed?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
147
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

147 Views
Message 12 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Is that what the Republicans were doing by ‘investigating’ the Clintons for over 2 decades? 

 

Maybe you should ask Jim what ‘act like an adult’ has to do with the investigations since he is the one who brought it up.

 

Do you believe a lot of conspiracy theories or just the ridiculous ones?


There were email under subpoena that were destroyed. That is a crime. But, the politicized FBI did not prosecute.


Gee, too bad Republican fantasies are not admissible in court.

 

Not to worry. the FBI has more than enough crimes to charge lil donny - money laundering, suborning perjury, witness tampering, violation of campaign finance laws, massive fraud involving the inauguration and more instances of lying to Federal investigators than we heard back in the Kefauver Hearings.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
147
Views
Info Seeker
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

144 Views
Message 13 of 69

God doesn't control what people do. God gave us all free will. People often ask "Why doesn't God do something about this?". The answer is, he already did! He created you! If you want something changed, then go do something about it yourself. After all, you have free will too.

Lately I've been hearing a lot from people wanting to punish Donald Trump. Here's a little wisdom for you:

"Resentment, anger, or a desire to see someone punished are things that rot my soul. Such things fasten my troubles to me with chains". This bit of wisdom comes from the book "Daily Reflections" for today, March 20th.

Try some humility and forgiveness for a change, you'll end up much happier in the end. Ultimately, some people don't want happiness, they just want more anger and resentment. What a pity...

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
249
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

249 Views
Message 14 of 69

@jimc91 wrote:

BY: SARA CARTER

 

The House Judiciary Committee’s Democratic Chairman Rep. Jerrold Nadler is a man in search of a crime. Nadler and his colleague House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff have moved the conversation from Russian collusion and are now promising to investigate virtually everything connected to President Donald Trump.

 

Mind you, we the tax payers will be paying for these investigations and it will drag America and the administration into another two years of endless witch hunts.

 

Yes, a witch-hunt.

 

Can you imagine if someone despised you so much that all they did day in and day out was search for something, anything, that would get those around you to doubt your intentions. Imagine having to fight every single day of your life against never ending accusations. Even when those accusations are later proven false it won’t matter because the original lie has already been thoroughly disseminated far and wide among the population.

 

Why are Nadler, D-NY, and Schiff, D-CA, promising these investigations? Because they want to impeach Trump. It’s just that simple. They also want to send a message to the American people: your vote really didn’t matter because in the end it’s Congress that holds the power.

 

Think about that. There was never any evidence of crime that called for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to establish a special counsel. Yet, he did. In fact, he wrote the letter authorizing Trump to fire former FBI Director James Comey. Comey would’ve been fired the first day had Hillary Clinton been president.

 

However, obstruction charges are at the top of the Nadler’s list of investigations. He also promises to investigate all of Trump’s financial dealings and past business associations.

Nadler and Schiff are creating their own special counsel.

NADLER AND SCHIFF DON’T WANT TO EXPLAIN THAT THEIR NARRATIVE HAS BEEN DEBUNKED.

Why? The pair realize that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report will not do the damage they were hoping it would. Both Democratic leaders, supported by their party, realize that Mueller has found no evidence of a conspiracy with the Russians.

 

It has left believers like Schiff, Nadler and many former Obama Administration officialswho’ve worked diligently over the past several years to destroy Trump, seething.

 

They do not want to go on the defensive. Nadler and Schiff don’t want to explain that their narrative has been debunked. They do not want Americans to look too close because in the end what will be discovered is that the crimes they are accusing others of committing are the ones they themselves have committed.

 

So what do they do? They fish for a crime, use the media to propagate their lies and spread malicious rumors. Those crimes can be anything from obstruction of justice, process crimes or financial crimes. The lawmakers will use the power of America’s purse. They will investigate Trump’s children, those who support him and those who work closely with him at the White House.

However, remember this: It is the American people, liberty and the principals endowed in our Constitution that will pay the heaviest burden.

Nadler announced his probe on Monday into potential “obstruction of justice.” He will lob accusation, after accusation, against the Trump administration and his family. He will seek documents and communications from over 60 individuals connected with the White House. He will look for that needle in a haystack for as long as it takes.

 

Nadler and Schiff will conduct what they describe as thorough investigations. They will keep these lengthy investigations going to buy time on the clock until they get close to the Democratic National Convention.

 

Nadler will do so at the cost of our nation. Don’t be fooled. He doesn’t care about the American people or justice. In the end, this all about ‘getting back’ for the Democrats.

 

Not getting back at Trump but at the American people who voted for Trump. This isn’t about truth and justice – those who oppose Trump don’t care about those fundamental principals.

Nadler is already setting the stage.

 

“We are going to initiate investigations into abuses of power, into corruption … and into obstruction of justice,” said Nadler. “It’s our job to protect the rule of law.”

This isn’t about the rule of law.

If the rule of law was important to the Democrats, they should be aghast at the abuse of power that has occurred within the Obama Administration.

 

The weaponization of the intelligence community, leaking of highly classified information to the press, gross negligence in the handling of classified information by Hillary Clinton, unmasking of Americans, malfeasance within the FBI, abuse of power within the Justice Department, plans by Rosenstein to wear a wire to record the president and the proposed plan to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove him from power.

 

Instead this is what Nadler is accusing the president of: “It’s very clear that the president obstructed justice…Before you impeach somebody, you have to persuade the American public that it ought to happen.”

 

GOP Rep. Kevin McCarthy said it himself on Monday, “they’re setting a whole new course because there’s no collusion so they want to build something else.”

 

They do want something else: they want to find a way to coup the president before the eyes of the American people.

 

Possibly only future historians will truly understand what is happening to our nation. But for now, we sit on a precipice of a divided nation. This division is being egged on by lawmakers who care more about destroying Trump than seeking truth and justice.

 

The issue that matters most is the rule of law and guiding principals that make our nation great must take precedence.

 

Without it, the America we know may disappear into the annals of history. If that happens, it’s “we the people” who will have only ourselves to blame.

 

https://saraacarter.com/house-judiciary-probe-searches-for-a-crime-to-punish-trump-and-americans-who...

 

 

 

 

 


If GOD didn't want things to be this way - they wouldn't be

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
249
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
244
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

244 Views
Message 15 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 


@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Liberals don't seem to grasp the concept of uncorroborated.


And Regressives seem to have the same problem with it that Vizzini had with "inconceivable" in Princess Bride.

 

The fact is the Golden Shower is the ONLY thing in the Steele Dossier that has NOT been confirmed. Everything else related to the fact Trump's dealings with Russia represented a clear danger he was COMPROMISED. Trump's actions since becoming ToadPOTUS verify that he IS compromised by Russia.


As a whole, the Steele dossier now appears to be a murky mixture of authentic revelations and repurposed history, likely interspersed with snippets of fiction or disinformation, an Associated Press review finds.

 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/some-questions-in-trump-russia-dossier-now-finding-answers/


Really NOT? Here's what the link you provided actually says about the Steele Dossier:

At the vortex of all the arguments is Steele, often described as a buttoned-down, earnest defender of Western interests, who spied on Russia for the British government and later founded a business intelligence firm built on his network of confidential informants.

Steele's 17 memos laid out an extraordinarily detailed narrative of how the Russian government supposedly collaborated with the Trump campaign in an elaborate operation to tilt the 2016 presidential race in his favor.

Some of the dossier's broad threads have now been independently corroborated (there's that word NOT will not admit allpies). U.S. intelligence agencies and the special counsel's investigation into Russian election interference did eventually find that Kremlin-linked operatives ran an elaborate operation to promote Trump and hurt Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, as the dossier says in its main narrative.

The dossier first told of a clandestine partnership between the Trump campaign and Russian officials in a memo dated June 2016, the month before the FBI began investigating that very possibility.

Steele laid out details of a secret Moscow meeting between the Russians and Trump adviser Carter Page months before FBI suspicions about Page and news reports about just such a meeting forced him to leave the campaign.

The dossier's portrait of a cooperative campaign also has been bolstered by developments it did not specifically foretell: Legal cases and authoritative reporting have exposed Trump's son Donald Jr. and another aide as receptive to Russian overtures to supply dirt on Clinton.

 

So the things that caused Steele to become concerned a CANDIDATE for POTUS had been seriously COMPROMISED by the Russian Government ARE TRUE, which is why the FBI launched an investigation and why Trump and his family need to be tried for TREASON. Nitpicking about trivial other observations in the dossier is only considered reasonable inside the Republibubble.


I see that you are one liberal who doesn't understand the meaning of uncorroborated.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
244
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
257
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

257 Views
Message 16 of 69

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well then, I guess Mueller has "Russian collusion" nailed. Ya gotta wonder why the Congress has gotten involved.


you have to understand that Mueller was charged to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 elections. The collusion evidence is an output of that investigation and Trump and team are the one's with the suspicious Russian contacts. 


Are you sure it wasn't "collusion" on the part of the President? It seems that existing agencies were already investigating what you said.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
257
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
256
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

256 Views
Message 17 of 69

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

It is interesting that no one here can give the specific crime Mr. Mueller has been investigating.  The original Special Council was supposedly investigating candidate Trump for colluding with Russia in order to steal the 2016 election but no evidence has been found.  It is also interesting that we still have never been able to read the "Scope of Investigation" that was given to Mr. Mueller.  Wonder why?  We all know that if there was evidence uncovered that Adam Schiff would have leaked it to the Washington Post by now!

 

The dimms on this board want so bad to Impeach and remove President Trump from office but none of them can point to any crime that rises to the level needed for that to happen.  If so we would have also heard about it from Adam Schiff.

 

Therefore, this is nothing more than a fishing expedition;  trying ever so desperately to find something on the president, other than; we just don't like him because, (_________. fill in the blank)

 

Fortunately our Republic does not work that way...  You folks really need to get over yourselves and get a life.

 

President Trump is our duly elected President, deal with it like an adult rather that a child... or a snowflake.

 

 


What is your position on the Mueller team? Have they been clearing all the information they have discovered with you?

 

At this point no one other than those on the Mueller team knows what they have discovered and. I am fairly sure, that most of the team do not know everything that has been discovered.

 

Maybe you should be counseling Trump is how to act like an adult since he has not been able to figure it out on his own.


Apparently the Dems know what Mueller has (actually - hasn't) found since they are now looking for something, anything.

 

Generally, a crime is investigated. In this case a man is being investigated.

 

And, how does "act like an adult' figure into the Mueller or Congressional fishing expeditions?


Is that what the Republicans were doing by ‘investigating’ the Clintons for over 2 decades? 

 

Maybe you should ask Jim what ‘act like an adult’ has to do with the investigations since he is the one who brought it up.

 

Do you believe a lot of conspiracy theories or just the ridiculous ones?


There were email under subpoena that were destroyed. That is a crime. But, the politicized FBI did not prosecute.


If you are referring to Hillary the FBI did a thorough investigation and found no laws were broken so of course they did not prosecute. That is a fact which you can not change no matter how hard you try. We already know Trump is guilty in one crime as he is an unindited conspirator per the Southern Dist. of NY attorneys office..


Actually the decision was made by the politicized head of the FBI when he rewrote the rules by making a decision that belongs to the courts and found a new rule -he couldn't prove that she intended to break the law so, end of story.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
256
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
231
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

231 Views
Message 18 of 69

They've already found a bunch of crimes lil donny committed, he's walking around free only because Russia slithered him into the WhiteHouse to become their ToadPOTUS.

 

Only the Power-mad GOPerLords and their dazed and confused GOPerBase refuse to admit the facts of donny's criminal acts.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
231
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
220
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

220 Views
Message 19 of 69

@oceanedge2 wrote:
What is Trump being specifically being investigated for?

Are you putting us all on notice that you have reading and comprehension problems? Maybe a psychological block against fact finding? Or just too lazy to figure simple things out for yourself? Google is our friend. Yours too. Is that a problem that google won't argue with you?

Seems like you don't know.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
220
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

199 Views
Message 20 of 69

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

Please, check the news. What is trump not being investigated for?!

 

how bout those financials donnie


What is he being investigated for that you think would show up in financials?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
199
Views