Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
119
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

119 Views
Message 1 of 69

@john258 wrote:

Now you know the drill.

Yes I do. You've run out of idea, can't defend your position, can't change that position, have nothing left but insults, so have to run away.

 

Bye-bye, it's been fun.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
119
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
136
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

136 Views
Message 2 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Is that what the Republicans were doing by ‘investigating’ the Clintons for over 2 decades? 

 

Maybe you should ask Jim what ‘act like an adult’ has to do with the investigations since he is the one who brought it up.

 

Do you believe a lot of conspiracy theories or just the ridiculous ones?


There were email under subpoena that were destroyed. That is a crime. But, the politicized FBI did not prosecute.


Gee, too bad Republican fantasies are not admissible in court.

 

What is your point - were the emails not under subpoena - were they not destroyed?


 


The proper people investigated the charge and found nothing wrong was done so no charges were made in court. That is fact under our legal system. Now why do you keep repeating the lie that something was done illegal? Our enablers prove the experts correct again. If all will check they will find the far right leaders putting out this lie on Rush, Fox News and other far right sites to the enablers as they know the enablers will repeat anything they tell them, and that is one reason the USA is in such a mess under Trump and the far right. Wait till they put out the word that all enablers will stop what they are doing and spend 10 minutes thanking leader Trump for his divine guidance 4 times a day. We will then have 40 minutes of peace.


The partisan corruption of the Obama DoJ on display. No need for Fox, Limbaugh or enablers - it is clearly on display


Here all can see how the far right works. Never tell the truth on a subject. Just keep repeating the lies out out by leadership. This subject was settled a log time ago but the far right refuse to accept that and you can see why they are destroying this country. Trump is still after McCain 7 months after he died because Trump was not thanked for the funeral. The sooner we get rid of Trump, his controllers, and enablers the better off this country and world will be.


Here all can see how the lefties jump all over the place spouting the Party lines and memes. McCain as an example - totally irrelevant to this discussion.


The far right at work when they have nothing to offer. This is discussion has become a right wing  home for nonsense and a waste of time for thinking people. Now you know the drill.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
136
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

146 Views
Message 3 of 69

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Is that what the Republicans were doing by ‘investigating’ the Clintons for over 2 decades? 

 

Maybe you should ask Jim what ‘act like an adult’ has to do with the investigations since he is the one who brought it up.

 

Do you believe a lot of conspiracy theories or just the ridiculous ones?


There were email under subpoena that were destroyed. That is a crime. But, the politicized FBI did not prosecute.


Gee, too bad Republican fantasies are not admissible in court.

 

What is your point - were the emails not under subpoena - were they not destroyed?


 


The proper people investigated the charge and found nothing wrong was done so no charges were made in court. That is fact under our legal system. Now why do you keep repeating the lie that something was done illegal? Our enablers prove the experts correct again. If all will check they will find the far right leaders putting out this lie on Rush, Fox News and other far right sites to the enablers as they know the enablers will repeat anything they tell them, and that is one reason the USA is in such a mess under Trump and the far right. Wait till they put out the word that all enablers will stop what they are doing and spend 10 minutes thanking leader Trump for his divine guidance 4 times a day. We will then have 40 minutes of peace.


The partisan corruption of the Obama DoJ on display. No need for Fox, Limbaugh or enablers - it is clearly on display


Here all can see how the far right works. Never tell the truth on a subject. Just keep repeating the lies out out by leadership. This subject was settled a log time ago but the far right refuse to accept that and you can see why they are destroying this country. Trump is still after McCain 7 months after he died because Trump was not thanked for the funeral. The sooner we get rid of Trump, his controllers, and enablers the better off this country and world will be.


Here all can see how the lefties jump all over the place spouting the Party lines and memes. McCain as an example - totally irrelevant to this discussion.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
151
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

151 Views
Message 4 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Is that what the Republicans were doing by ‘investigating’ the Clintons for over 2 decades? 

 

Maybe you should ask Jim what ‘act like an adult’ has to do with the investigations since he is the one who brought it up.

 

Do you believe a lot of conspiracy theories or just the ridiculous ones?


There were email under subpoena that were destroyed. That is a crime. But, the politicized FBI did not prosecute.


Gee, too bad Republican fantasies are not admissible in court.

 

What is your point - were the emails not under subpoena - were they not destroyed?


 


The proper people investigated the charge and found nothing wrong was done so no charges were made in court. That is fact under our legal system. Now why do you keep repeating the lie that something was done illegal? Our enablers prove the experts correct again. If all will check they will find the far right leaders putting out this lie on Rush, Fox News and other far right sites to the enablers as they know the enablers will repeat anything they tell them, and that is one reason the USA is in such a mess under Trump and the far right. Wait till they put out the word that all enablers will stop what they are doing and spend 10 minutes thanking leader Trump for his divine guidance 4 times a day. We will then have 40 minutes of peace.


The partisan corruption of the Obama DoJ on display. No need for Fox, Limbaugh or enablers - it is clearly on display


Here all can see how the far right works. Never tell the truth on a subject. Just keep repeating the lies out out by leadership. This subject was settled a log time ago but the far right refuse to accept that and you can see why they are destroying this country. Trump is still after McCain 7 months after he died because Trump was not thanked for the funeral. The sooner we get rid of Trump, his controllers, and enablers the better off this country and world will be.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
162
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

162 Views
Message 5 of 69

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Is that what the Republicans were doing by ‘investigating’ the Clintons for over 2 decades? 

 

Maybe you should ask Jim what ‘act like an adult’ has to do with the investigations since he is the one who brought it up.

 

Do you believe a lot of conspiracy theories or just the ridiculous ones?


There were email under subpoena that were destroyed. That is a crime. But, the politicized FBI did not prosecute.


Gee, too bad Republican fantasies are not admissible in court.

 

What is your point - were the emails not under subpoena - were they not destroyed?


 


The proper people investigated the charge and found nothing wrong was done so no charges were made in court. That is fact under our legal system. Now why do you keep repeating the lie that something was done illegal? Our enablers prove the experts correct again. If all will check they will find the far right leaders putting out this lie on Rush, Fox News and other far right sites to the enablers as they know the enablers will repeat anything they tell them, and that is one reason the USA is in such a mess under Trump and the far right. Wait till they put out the word that all enablers will stop what they are doing and spend 10 minutes thanking leader Trump for his divine guidance 4 times a day. We will then have 40 minutes of peace.


The partisan corruption of the Obama DoJ on display. No need for Fox, Limbaugh or enablers - it is clearly on display

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
162
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
165
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

165 Views
Message 6 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

Please, check the news. What is trump not being investigated for?!

 

how bout those financials donnie


What is he being investigated for that you think would show up in financials?


The ToadPOTUS is not being investigated! Mueller is looking into the alligations of major Russian interference in the 2016 election AND any other crimes they uncover in the process.

 

It's simply a case of following the evidence were it leads that lil donny and his family and closest advisors are winding up in jail and named in Grand Jury indictments for numerous felony crimes. So far, donny has been implicated in witness tampering, suborning perjury, lying to Federal investigators, violating election finance laws, violating banking laws, violating wedding vows and **bleep** mongering.

 

So for those "concerned" that Dems are searching for crimes committed by lil donny, put your worries to rest -a long-time Republican named Mueller  FOUND PLENTY!


A great description of a fishing expedition designed to "get Trump".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
165
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
169
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

169 Views
Message 7 of 69

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Is that what the Republicans were doing by ‘investigating’ the Clintons for over 2 decades? 

 

Maybe you should ask Jim what ‘act like an adult’ has to do with the investigations since he is the one who brought it up.

 

Do you believe a lot of conspiracy theories or just the ridiculous ones?


There were email under subpoena that were destroyed. That is a crime. But, the politicized FBI did not prosecute.


Gee, too bad Republican fantasies are not admissible in court.

 

What is your point - were the emails not under subpoena - were they not destroyed?


 


"Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," Comey said after detailing the FBI's findings in its investigation of Clinton's use of personal email servers. "No charges are appropriate in this case."


A perfect example of the corruption in the Obama DoJ - partisanship at it's worst.

 

But again, just between us guys (generic) - were the emails not under subpoena - were they not destroyed?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
169
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
195
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

195 Views
Message 8 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Is that what the Republicans were doing by ‘investigating’ the Clintons for over 2 decades? 

 

Maybe you should ask Jim what ‘act like an adult’ has to do with the investigations since he is the one who brought it up.

 

Do you believe a lot of conspiracy theories or just the ridiculous ones?


There were email under subpoena that were destroyed. That is a crime. But, the politicized FBI did not prosecute.


Gee, too bad Republican fantasies are not admissible in court.

 

What is your point - were the emails not under subpoena - were they not destroyed?


 


The proper people investigated the charge and found nothing wrong was done so no charges were made in court. That is fact under our legal system. Now why do you keep repeating the lie that something was done illegal? Our enablers prove the experts correct again. If all will check they will find the far right leaders putting out this lie on Rush, Fox News and other far right sites to the enablers as they know the enablers will repeat anything they tell them, and that is one reason the USA is in such a mess under Trump and the far right. Wait till they put out the word that all enablers will stop what they are doing and spend 10 minutes thanking leader Trump for his divine guidance 4 times a day. We will then have 40 minutes of peace.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
195
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

199 Views
Message 9 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

Please, check the news. What is trump not being investigated for?!

 

how bout those financials donnie


What is he being investigated for that you think would show up in financials?


The ToadPOTUS is not being investigated! Mueller is looking into the alligations of major Russian interference in the 2016 election AND any other crimes they uncover in the process.

 

It's simply a case of following the evidence were it leads that lil donny and his family and closest advisors are winding up in jail and named in Grand Jury indictments for numerous felony crimes. So far, donny has been implicated in witness tampering, suborning perjury, lying to Federal investigators, violating election finance laws, violating banking laws, violating wedding vows and **bleep** mongering.

 

So for those "concerned" that Dems are searching for crimes committed by lil donny, put your worries to rest -a long-time Republican named Mueller  FOUND PLENTY!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
199
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
202
Views

Re: Democrats Search For A Crime To Punish Trump And Americans Who Voted For Him

202 Views
Message 10 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Is that what the Republicans were doing by ‘investigating’ the Clintons for over 2 decades? 

 

Maybe you should ask Jim what ‘act like an adult’ has to do with the investigations since he is the one who brought it up.

 

Do you believe a lot of conspiracy theories or just the ridiculous ones?


There were email under subpoena that were destroyed. That is a crime. But, the politicized FBI did not prosecute.


Gee, too bad Republican fantasies are not admissible in court.

 

What is your point - were the emails not under subpoena - were they not destroyed?


 


"Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," Comey said after detailing the FBI's findings in its investigation of Clinton's use of personal email servers. "No charges are appropriate in this case."

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
202
Views