Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democrats Have Zero Tolerance For Illegal Immigration Solutions

Message 11 of 22

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Olderscout66, President Trump just ripped the mask of the democrats...  All the dems want is open borders.  The American people do not want open borders.  The November election will reflect the will of the American people...

No jim, all Trump exposed was the overt racism of himself and the Republican Party.

When did "Illegal Aliens" become a race?

Your hatred for the President seems to be clouding your thought process.  

The Trump administration is simply enforcing the current laws.  

Consider applying pressure to your congress people to do their job and fix the laws that are on the books.  You and the left are attempting to lay this at the feet of the Executive Branch, that is just flawed thinking.  This problem was created by the Congress so it needs to be fixed by the Congress.  

Please tell me you do understand how the three branches of Government work...

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 22

It would be redundant to restate what and who The Federalist is. Already been done.  Before long the mask will be "ripped of [sic]" the entire library of sources in use by this poster.  I hate to be picky about spelling and such, but I picked it up from practices of guys like this.  Hey...turnabout is fair play in my book.  But then I don't play by unilaterally beneficial rules...never have.  Anyway, when all are  visible, maybe then, I can stop wasting time on a hopeless cause...trying to keep this crew honest. 

Fact.  Donald John Trump precipitated this problem via Jeff Sessions who was doing what he had to do...mollify the bully in chief.  I hope no one really thinks Jeff did all this on his own.  Jeff has two hats [at least] as long as 'the donald' keeps him around.  Stalking Horse and Whipping Boy.  I capitalize because Jeff deserves recogniton for his tremendous contributions.  Here it is.  

Donald John Trump was the sole cause of this abominable fiasco that has resulted in massive collateral damage to those who can least absorb it.  Perhaps will never be able to overcome it.  A fiasco of his creation alone with no good resolution possible.  The policy [not the law] in place previously, right or wrong, did not result in the consequences his policy inevitably led to...plus a lot of problems not anticipated by this bully in chief.  As usual.  

That is not viewed as a negative by the bully in chief, you see.  It affords him the opportunity to then use his cadre and his flock productively against his political [and other] opponents. Primarily by making claims only 'the loyal faithful' take seriously, but claims that waste the time and resources of the 'other side' nevertheless.  Requires a response, you see?  Deflects blame. Keeps him visible and ostensibly 'in control'. Makes him out as a 'street fighter' who is on your side.  The 'street fighters' I've known are almost always bullies of one sort or another, spoiling for a fight.  Creating one where there isn't one so they can display their skills. That helps with the intimidation thingy.  [The phony-baloney 'conservatives' love that 'thingy' bit, so I use it like a kid uses a finger poke.  Works too].

Besides...the bully in chief can explain away all the furor as 'fake news' generated by malcontents who won't accept the fact that 'they lost', bend over and accept the consequences.  Conseqences that seemingly are bestowed on all who have come in contact with 'the donald'...including children.   Not his fault OR his problem, you see?  Bad people are out to 'get him' by any means, fair or foul...especially wailing brats who don't know when they've 'got it good'.  

I dunno...is that enough for today?  Can I take a break now?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 22

@jimc91 wrote:

@Olderscout66, President Trump just ripped the mask of the democrats...  All the dems want is open borders.  The American people do not want open borders.  The November election will reflect the will of the American people...

No jim, all Trump exposed was the overt racism of himself and the Republican Party.

Haven't you noticed that while Der Trumper has gotten you all hot and bothered about a couple thousand poor non-white people trying to walk across the southern border, he's letting over 70 MILLION foreigners enter this country by plane, car and boat EVERY YEAR!  Who knows how many NEVER LEAVE???

Not only that, he and the Republicans have arranged for over 1,500,000 foreigners to come and take the very best jobs America has to offer EVERY YEAR.

Trumpettes are so dense they think the only place people are coming in is over the border with Mexico, which is exactly what the GOPerLords WANT them to think. That way their base won't notice they're not getting promoted because there's more than enough foreigners willing to work for even less than the Union-hating Bubbas.

See jim, Republican leaders don't want to keep out people who will actually change America.  They just want to rant about keeping out non-white poor people so the millions of white American bigots they have impoverished with Republican economic legislation and Corporate policies will THINK they are being "protected" while their pockets are picked clean.

The ones they let in are the Doctors and Scientists and IT gurus who WILL change our society...have you noticed how very few doctors you run into these days do not have a slight accent?

And check out our colleges - foreigners getting their Government's support are the only ones who can AFFORD and American education these days. Even if they DON'T stay after graduation, they'll just go home with OUR technology and out-compete us in the World market.

"Open Borders" will doubtless make a wonderful War Whoop for GOPers in 2016, but like everything else the GOP is putting out there, it will be a LIE. The GOPerLords are the ones who moved almost all the good jobs overseas and are now bringing in foreign workers for the few remaining good jobs becasue they don't have to pay them nearly as much as an American. Keeping you and your fellow Trumpettes focused on poor brown people on the Mexican border keeps you from seeing the REAL threat to your future, and that's how the GOP likes it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 22

Here we go again the far right enablers have received orders from the leaders to post this nonsense which is not true. Do not fall for what they are doing. Lets move to some real news.

The First Lady is at the border. She is there to support the kids stolen by her husband. They can not keep her out of visiting the  kids. She has been to one location so far. She told the Staff  she wants the kids returned to their parents right away. She talked with the kids. They say she will visit a baby center this afternoon. She told her staff late yesterday to arrange the trip. She told Donald I am going to the border to support the kids. They said Donald said OK, and supports her.  Even the First Lady has turned against her Dictator husband.  Now that is real news

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 22

@rker321 wrote:

I really can't believe that both of you really believe that BS.  no Democrat or Republican wants open borders.  It is true that both have done nothing in any previous Administration. and now we have the result of what should have been done years ago But it does not mean that any Administration has wanted to have open borders. They haven't done the job that they needed to do. but that is a long way of accusing anyone to want to have open borders.
You see, you two are the biggest reason that I am against Trump, he has created a cult that anything that he says is the truth. and none of you have actually done any research to sustain what you are saying. Start by blaming Reagan and the Amnesty that he created..

The charade is over. Senator Chuck Schumer just proved that he’s using illegal-immigrant children as pawns to score political points rather than actually solve the longstanding border crisis.

On Tuesday, Schumer dismissed proposed GOP legislation that would keep illegal-alien families together at the border, suggesting he basically wants President Trump to allow wholesale amnesty via an executive order.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 22

I really can't believe that both of you really believe that BS.  no Democrat or Republican wants open borders.  It is true that both have done nothing in any previous Administration. and now we have the result of what should have been done years ago But it does not mean that any Administration has wanted to have open borders. They haven't done the job that they needed to do. but that is a long way of accusing anyone to want to have open borders.
You see, you two are the biggest reason that I am against Trump, he has created a cult that anything that he says is the truth. and none of you have actually done any research to sustain what you are saying. Start by blaming Reagan and the Amnesty that he created..

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 22
Jim posted..

‎06-21-2018 11:43 AM
You see what is going on? Democrats are fake. They want open borders. The left-wing party isn’t what it was just 15 years ago. They have pandered to groups that hate America and its values. They are radically un-American now. A surefire way to change the country is through open borders. However, it is not politically wise to openly voice that right now.

In the end, Democrats may lose this. Schumer is already playing politics with legislation meant to keep families together. He said they should keep the focus on Trump. The left has been outsmarted by Trump many times already, so this will be interesting. If Trump signs a law to fix the problem, there is not more issue for Democrats to rant about. They can’t have that happen.

============================
Yes, most of the Democrats show they do not care about what is best for our great country. They show they do not want solutions. They have been taken in by the hate they hear on the media and their so called leaders..they have been had.

I see it every day on this board and seeing what they post and why makes me worry what will happen if they get their way...open boarders...free this and free that. They do not think who is going to pull the wagon when everyone is on it but I do!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 22

@jimc91 wrote:

Republicans are blessed with the ability to distill any problem to a bumper sticker and then pursue that policy with all their hearts.  Democrats are cursed with the need to understand the issues, articulate the solutions, and constantly check the progress being made.  It means it is easy for Republicans to win elections with a simple message but makes them totally incapable of governing.  As an example, I give you the current Congress and administration.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 22

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 22

The GOPer base has no problem concentrating thousands of children and infants in camps indefinitly and is concerned this has ALREADY (back in 1997) been ruled Unconstitutional.

So to whip their mindless minions into another pre-election frenzy, we can count on the next round of FOXBOTTING  to contain much hyperbole about AMNESTY! They will move Heaven and Earth to show their bots humane treatment of children is AMNESTY for illegal aliens who forced the base's bosses to cut their pay and give the good jobs to non-whites under the guise of affirmative action or globalization.

The GOPer base will of course buy into this nonsense with a vengence and absolutily show up to vote. If you're tired of being ruled by the most inhumane and ignorant 26%, OUT VOTE THEM.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors