Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

In Face Of Massive Border Crisis, Democrats Tell Americans Citizenship Means Nothing

 
A left-wing mob tore down an American flag and replaced it with a Mexican flag. A gunman attacked an ICE facility. Democrats said nothing.

 

 

A series of remarkable things happened over the weekend—all of them overshadowed by unfortunate tweets from President Trump and the hysterical overreactions they provoked. But these overshadowed events tell us much more about the state of the country than the controversy over Trump’s tweets, and what they reveal isn’t good.

 

On Friday night, a mob of protestors tore down an American flag outside a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility in Aurora, Colo., and replaced it with a Mexican flag. Local police stood by and did nothing.

 

The next day, a gunman reportedly associated with Antifa attacked an ICE detention center in Tacoma, Wash., throwing Molotov cocktails and attempting to set fire to a propane tank. He was reportedly killed by police in a gunfight.

 

The attack in Tacoma coincided with left-wing protests at ICE facilities all over the country, prompted by nationwide ICE raids targeting Central American families whom immigration judges have ordered to be deported after reviewing their claims.

 

Protestors on @ICEgov property just pulled down the American flag and replaced it with the Mexican flag. The group by the doors is growing. Though most protestors are still on the street. pic.twitter.com/X2waaFMEOW

— Matt Mauro (@mattmauronews) July 13, 2019

 

If you are a Democrat seeking your party’s nomination for 2020, what’s your response to these events? So far, no Democrat has said anything about the mob in Colorado or the gunman in Washington, but plenty of them have issued statements on the ICE raids and Vice President Mike Pence’s border visit.

 

On Friday, Pence and a group of Republican lawmakers, accompanied by members of the press, visited a pair of immigration detention centers in Texas. Although Pence was blasted by the mainstream media for praising the U.S. Border Patrol, he freely admitted that conditions at the adult facility he visited were unacceptable, and called on Congress to take swift action. “I was not surprised by what I saw,” he said later at a news conference. “I knew we would see a system that was overwhelmed. This is tough stuff.”

 

Julian Castro made the odd assertion that overcrowding at the detention center Pence visited was a result of the Trump administration “slashing aid to Central America and undermining the asylum process.” Sens. Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders all posted messages from the American Civil Liberties Union advising immigrants what to do if ICE shows up at their door. Warren went further, accusing the administration of physically and sexually abusing migrants and vowing to investigate “those responsible” once in office.

 

Never mind that the asylum process has been undermined above all by the sheer numbers of people now claiming asylum. Never mind that those targeted by ICE have had their day in court and been ordered by a judge to leave the country. Never mind that the vice president’s very public visit to the detention centers was above all an indictment of Democratic congressional lawmakers who for months denied that there was a crisis at the border and withheld resources from the federal agencies that said they were overwhelmed.

 

Democrats Are Losing the American Middle

 

What’s most remarkable in all this is that not one Democratic 2020 contender has felt the need to breathe a word about the importance of American citizenship and sovereignty. Not one has issued a word of caution or tried to steer the seething left-wing of their party away from street violence. Not one has acknowledged the importance of enforcing our immigration laws.

 

This is strange. According to a new Gallup poll, nearly a quarter of Americans now say immigration is the most important problem facing the country—the largest share since Gallup began asking the question in 1993. We hold mixed, somewhat incoherent views on the matter. One in three Americans think immigration levels should be decreased, a larger share than think it should be increased, and yet the vast majority (76 percent) think immigration is good for the country.

 

It’s not going to be enough for 2020 Democrats to stick to their rote talking points about the border crisis and the suffering of migrants now in detention, especially since the policies in place are the same ones in place during the Obama administration (including ICE raids targeting Central American families). They don’t realize it yet, but they’re turning off Americans whose votes they need.

 

A recent Axios focus group in Michigan was illuminating on this point. The group consisted of swing voters—Barack Obama voters in 2012 who voted for Trump in 2016 and three who flipped from Mitt Romney to Hillary Clinton. A majority in the group said Trump was handling the border crisis “professionally and responsibly.” Immigration came up repeatedly, and when it did, “Their responses sounded a lot like the ‘America First’ message President Trump has been championing.”

 

They grew animated on the subject of 2020 Democrats offering free health care to illegal immigrants. “Why would you want to give it to another person from a different country for free?” Larry S. asked. “Give them free benefits, this that and the other thing. That is ridiculous,” said Rhonda H. “We need to focus on Americans and not the immigrants,” said Paul T.

 

The upshot here is that Americans are paying attention to immigration and the border in ways the Democrats and the media don’t seem to think they are. What Democratic candidates think they’re conveying—compassion, decency, outrage at injustice—isn’t what many Americans are seeing. They’re seeing a major political party cave to its most extreme elements and align itself with the idea that American sovereignty and citizenship aren’t important, that patriotism is problematic, and that the American people should have no say in who is allowed to enter the country and stay.

 

BY John Daniel-Davidson

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

Democrats do tend to evaluate the facts as they are presented, such as Donald Trump's tweets, statements, and actions, then make their own determination as to whether he is a racist.  Regressives tend to need to be told such things from outside sources. It makes them both dependent and vulnerable. 

Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

Democrats do tend to evaluate the facts as they are presented, such as Donald Trump's tweets, statements, and actions, then make their own determination as to whether he is a racist.  Regressives tend to need to be told such things from outside sources. It makes them both dependent and vulnerable. 


Not so.  Everyone who is NOT in lockstep with the ultra liberal agenda is a racist.  That's the new way Democrats attack other people.  That's also the reason why they are the Party of Hate!

Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Democrats do tend to evaluate the facts as they are presented, such as Donald Trump's tweets, statements, and actions, then make their own determination as to whether he is a racist.  Regressives tend to need to be told such things from outside sources. It makes them both dependent and vulnerable. 


Not so.  Everyone who is NOT in lockstep with the ultra liberal agenda is a racist.  That's the new way Democrats attack other people.  That's also the reason why they are the Party of Hate!


Exposing your ToadPOTUS for the racist hatemonger he always has been is not an act of hatred, it is an act of highest Patriotism, speaking Truth to Power.

 

Bonespurs WUSSolini hopes to win reelection with the votes of the white bigots who attend his rallies. While there are a lot more of those than any true American would like, they're still only about 25% of registered voters, so a big turnout dooms the Orange Toad to an Orange jumpsuit, which is a very good thing.

Honored Social Butterfly

Republicans: Facts mean nothing. Whatever I say is ‘truth’.

Honored Social Butterfly

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 

Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'

 

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 


Why did trump use the "race card", saying "go back to where you originally came from"?


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Gold Conversationalist


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 


Why did trump use the "race card", saying "go back to where you originally came from"?


I think the Socialist Libs use that Race Card so often they don't know what it means to 'use the Race Card'.

It's always the Hate Party that 'uses the Race Card' so now it's lost its meaning for those who really have experienced racism.

 

“Hatred corrodes the container it’s carried in.”

Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'


Actually, you're "just creating" a straw man argument jimc91.

 

It's the people OF COLOR that constitutes a race of people.

Hence Trump's insult on Congressional women OF COLOR constitutes a vile racist attack!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Gold Conversationalist


@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'


Actually, you're "just creating" a straw man argument jimc91.

 

It's the people OF COLOR that constitutes a race of people.

Hence Trump's insult on Congressional women OF COLOR constitutes a vile racist attack!


PRES TRUMP is right, if all they have is hate, anger, disdain for America - GO BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND (or another) COUNTRY and see how that is for them.

It is ALWAYS the racists who focus on 'racism'.......there are NO people of color anymore, it used to be African Americans who were people of color but now anyone else who isn't PURE 'white' call themselves that...

BEING A MUSLIM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PERSON OF COLOR - IT IS A RELIGION ("some people did something") 

The Fascist Four and many others are the real racists (since they like that word) against white people.

All or us are people of color.  Who cares if it's men or women - black, brown, white, yellow, red, and even orange for the colorblind Alt Left Liberals.

 

RACISM COMES IN ALL COLORS ~ and ALL THE COLORS BLEED INTO ONE 

Honored Social Butterfly


@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'


Actually, you're "just creating" a straw man argument jimc91.

 

It's the people OF COLOR that constitutes a race of people.

Hence Trump's insult on Congressional women OF COLOR constitutes a vile racist attack!


PRES TRUMP is right, if all they have is hate, anger, disdain for America - GO BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND (or another) COUNTRY and see how that is for them.

Actually, their "disdain" is for Trump .... a hate mongering, angry racist!

And it's Trump who has "disdain" for America as exhibited by his throwing of America under the bus to appease ruthless, Communist dictators who also hate America!

 

 

It is ALWAYS the racists who focus on 'racism'.......there are NO people of color anymore, it used to be African Americans who were people of color but now anyone else who isn't PURE 'white' call themselves that...

BEING A MUSLIM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PERSON OF COLOR - IT IS A RELIGION ("some people did something") 

Wrong again .... A person from Somalia is indeed a "person of color"!

 

The Fascist Four and many others are the real racists (since they like that word) against white people.

An absurd accusation ....

 

All or us are people of color.  Who cares if it's men or women - black, brown, white, yellow, red, and even orange for the colorblind Alt Left Liberals.

Who cares? .... Well Trump obviously does ..... making racist remarks against people who are a color other than white!

 

RACISM COMES IN ALL COLORS ~

With Trump, it's just one color .... ORANGE!

 

 

and ALL THE COLORS BLEED INTO ONE 

Not according to the orange racist in the WH!

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Gold Conversationalist


@myexper wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'


Actually, you're "just creating" a straw man argument jimc91.

 

It's the people OF COLOR that constitutes a race of people.

Hence Trump's insult on Congressional women OF COLOR constitutes a vile racist attack!


PRES TRUMP is right, if all they have is hate, anger, disdain for America - GO BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND (or another) COUNTRY and see how that is for them.

 

Actually, their "disdain" is for Trump .... a hate mongering, angry racist!

Americans all know their hate for our country and they're on your Socialist side, so no wonder you believe whatever they say.  How do you support what the Fascist Four say about Jewish people?

 

And it's Trump who has "disdain" for America as exhibited by his throwing of America under the bus to appease ruthless, Communist dictators who also hate America!

Another misguided response - for the 40th time ' NO COLLUSION even though you want it to be.  It was Obomba who constantly through America under the bus.

 

It is ALWAYS the racists who focus on 'racism'.......there are NO people of color anymore, it used to be African Americans who were people of color but now anyone else who isn't PURE 'white' call themselves that...

BEING A MUSLIM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PERSON OF COLOR - IT IS A RELIGION ("some people did something") 

 

Wrong again .... A person from Somalia is indeed a "person of color"!

The racist person from Somalia is a Muslim first and there is her allegiance.  Again, being a Muslim does not make one a person of color.

 

The Fascist Four and many others are the real racists (since they like that word) against white people.

An absurd accusation .... But true

 

All or us are people of color.  Who cares if it's men or women - black, brown, white, yellow, red, and even orange for the colorblind Alt Left Liberals.

Who cares? .... Well Trump obviously does ..... making racist remarks against people who are a color other than white! 

ALL lies unless you can prove it... you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

 

RACISM COMES IN ALL COLORS ~

With Trump, it's just one color .... ORANGE!

And here it comes...the real racist making fun of color...thanks for proving my point.

 

and ALL THE COLORS BLEED INTO ONE 

Not according to the orange racist in the WH!

And again...the real racist making fun of color...thanks for proving my point.


 


The luxury of being a Liberal is you can hear the unspoken--quote the unwritten--then base belief & commentary on events which never occurred

Honored Social Butterfly


@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'


Actually, you're "just creating" a straw man argument jimc91.

 

It's the people OF COLOR that constitutes a race of people.

Hence Trump's insult on Congressional women OF COLOR constitutes a vile racist attack!


PRES TRUMP is right, if all they have is hate, anger, disdain for America - GO BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND (or another) COUNTRY and see how that is for them.

Actually, their "disdain" is for Trump .... a hate mongering, angry racist!

Americans all know their hate for our country and they're on your Socialist side, so no wonder you believe whatever they say.

That makes absolutely no sense!

 

  How do you support what the Fascist Four say about Jewish people?

The only "Fascists" I am aware of ALL support Trump .... and Trump supports them!!!

 

And it's Trump who has "disdain" for America as exhibited by his throwing of America under the bus to appease ruthless, Communist dictators who also hate America!

Another misguided response - for the 40th time ' NO COLLUSION even though you want it to be.  It was Obomba who constantly through America under the bus.

My response was relative to Trump throwing America under the bus (at Helsinki) when he took the word of Putin (a ruthless Communist dictator) over our own country's 17 Intelligence Agencies .... nothing to do with "collusion" as your "misguided response" falsely states!

 

It is ALWAYS the racists who focus on 'racism'.......there are NO people of color anymore, it used to be African Americans who were people of color but now anyone else who isn't PURE 'white' call themselves that...

BEING A MUSLIM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PERSON OF COLOR - IT IS A RELIGION ("some people did something") 

Wrong again .... A person from Somalia is indeed a "person of color"!

The racist person from Somalia is a Muslim first and there is her allegiance. 

A made up unsubstantiated absurd accusation!

 

Again, being a Muslim does not make one a person of color.

AGAIN, a person from Somalia is indeed a "person of color"

 

The Fascist Four and many others are the real racists (since they like that word) against white people.

An absurd accusation .... But true

Per Webster's Dictionary; Absurd = ridiculously unreasonable, unsound, or incongruous : extremely silly or ridiculous.

That's hardly "true" cm9889168!!!

 

All or us are people of color.  Who cares if it's men or women - black, brown, white, yellow, red, and even orange for the colorblind Alt Left Liberals.

Who cares? .... Well Trump obviously does ..... making racist remarks against people who are a color other than white! 

ALL lies unless you can prove it... you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Trump's well known vile attacks against Mexicans, people from **** hole countries and now four Congresswomen of color are facts that clearly indicate otherwise cm9889168!

 

RACISM COMES IN ALL COLORS ~

With Trump, it's just one color .... ORANGE!

And here it comes...the real racist making fun of color...thanks for proving my point.

There is no such thing as an orange race .... just a racist moronic clown in the WH who likes to paint himself orange!

 

and ALL THE COLORS BLEED INTO ONE 

Not according to the orange racist in the WH!

And again...the real racist making fun of color...thanks for proving my point.

Wrong again cm9889168 .... I mentioned a racist in the WH who likes to paint himself "orange" .... a clownish moronic action.


 


The luxury of being a Liberal is you can hear the unspoken--quote the unwritten--then base belief & commentary on events which never occurred

The numerous VF links provided by Liberals render your disingenuous declaration completely bogus!

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

 

227854_600.jpg

 

 

 

224441_600.jpg

 

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly


@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'


Actually, you're "just creating" a straw man argument jimc91.

 

It's the people OF COLOR that constitutes a race of people.

Hence Trump's insult on Congressional women OF COLOR constitutes a vile racist attack!


PRES TRUMP is right, if all they have is hate, anger, disdain for America - GO BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND (or another) COUNTRY and see how that is for them.

It is ALWAYS the racists who focus on 'racism'.......there are NO people of color anymore, it used to be African Americans who were people of color but now anyone else who isn't PURE 'white' call themselves that...

BEING A MUSLIM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PERSON OF COLOR - IT IS A RELIGION ("some people did something") 

The Fascist Four and many others are the real racists (since they like that word) against white people.

All or us are people of color.  Who cares if it's men or women - black, brown, white, yellow, red, and even orange for the colorblind Alt Left Liberals.

 

RACISM COMES IN ALL COLORS ~ and ALL THE COLORS BLEED INTO ONE 


We now know racism comes from Trumps far right white nationalist supporters. How do we know that. Trump told us that. He said they should not have used the term send her back, yet we see them still using it. They should all follow Trump and apologize to all for using raciest terms when referring to people. All keep in mind this is the same thing that was done in Germany as Hitler rose to power. All Dicators seem to follow the same playbook as do their enablers.

Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'

 

 

 

 

 


Sadly with Trump who is a White Nationalist and racist always acts as one, and those  actions destroy everything, and everybody he touches. The bigger question is how can any real American support him in any way shape or form. A group did a compare between Trump and G. Wallace   in what they said. They said the same thing only Trump was worse. See what the author of one of his books said on TV just a few days ago about how Trump views Blacks, and how Trump views Jews. Trump and Hitler one in the same.

Honored Social Butterfly

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 5.52.11 AM.png

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 5.52.11 AM.png


FEDERAL HATE CRIME LAWS STATE OTHERWISE !!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

I know this doesn't really belong here, but if anyone wants a quick break from politics this is amazing to see. It's the live feed of salmon at Brook's Falls Alaska and the brown bears that catch them. The salmon are in the thousands today.

 

Gold Conversationalist


@Panjandrum wrote:

I know this doesn't really belong here, but if anyone wants a quick break from politics this is amazing to see. It's the live feed of salmon at Brook's Falls Alaska and the brown bears that catch them. The salmon are in the thousands today.

 


Thank you, Panjandrum.  I've seen this, too, and love watching all the outdoors beauty in our world.  Maybe we should all take turns posting something nice each day that isn't political at all.  See, we do have something in common.

 

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”    Mother Teresa

Honored Social Butterfly

It is the convicted fraudster and proud draftdodger who is proving he finds American Citizenship worthless.

 

Not one of the women of color ToadPOTUS told to leave the country criticized AMERICA. They just reported the Truth about donny Bonespurs, and like all tyrants, donny cannot survive honest criticism, so he tries to banish the critics.

 

Hitler Mao and Stalin had camps for that - what's donny's next move.

Gold Conversationalist


@Olderscout66 wrote:

It is the convicted fraudster and proud draftdodger who is proving he finds American Citizenship worthless.  And please tell us why Clinton and Obomba never served?  Too busy doing drugs?

 

Not one of the women of color What color? ToadPOTUS told to leave the country criticized AMERICA. They just reported the Truth about donny Bonespurs, and like all tyrants, donny cannot survive honest criticism, so he tries to banish the critics.  And like all AntiFa Socialists here comes the hate again.

 

Hitler Mao and Stalin had camps for that - what's donny's next move.


Now I'm pretty sure too many are not reading the REAL News.


PRES TRUMP is right, if all they have is hate, anger, disdain for America - Go back to their DNA roots (or another) Country and see how that is for them. I wonder if A O'Crazio happened to see her country at war tonight on the streets of PR.

It is ALWAYS the racists who focus on 'racism'.......there are NO people of color anymore, it used to be African Americans who were people of color but now anyone else who isn't PURE 'white' and want attention call themselves that...BEING A MUSLIM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PERSON OF COLOR - IT IS A RELIGION ("some people did something") 

Now the hate squad and many others are racists (since they like that word) against white people (and that's a color too).....RACISM COMES IN ALL COLORS.  And thanks to the Socialist Alt Left Party it's alive and thriving... aren't they proud?!?! 

 

“Hatred corrodes the container it’s carried in.”

Honored Social Butterfly

I have a tip for future immigrants to the USA that want to be citizens...  

 

Before you decide to apply for Citizenship research the term assimilate and be sure you understand what it means for you as a citizen of America. (USA).  After you have that understanding and are willing to put forth the effort to assimilate into our country and pledge your allegence to our flag, anthem, culture, and the laws of our land, please apply.

 

Current American citizens' expect it (assimilation) from new citizens and it goes with out saying, if you are unwilling to assimilate into our country and embrace our culture do yourself and me a favor and don't come here with the expectation of Citizenship.  

 

IMO of course...

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

I have a tip for future immigrants to the USA that want to be citizens...  

 

Before you decide to apply for Citizenship research the term assimilate and be sure you understand what it means for you as a citizen of America. (USA).  After you have that understanding and are willing to put forth the effort to assimilate into our country and pledge your allegence to our flag, anthem, culture, and the laws of our land, please apply.

 

Current American citizens' expect it (assimilation) from new citizens and it goes with out saying, if you are unwilling to assimilate into our country and embrace our culture do yourself and me a favor and don't come here with the expectation of Citizenship.  

 

IMO of course...


So brown people coming here should take skin treatments and make themselves white, they should change their religious beliefs, they should not wear scarfs on their heads, they should praise the racist and xenophobic in the White house,.

 

Assimilation is what the Borgs did in Star Trek. America is not a country of the Borg.  Thank goodness.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Gold Conversationalist


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I have a tip for future immigrants to the USA that want to be citizens...  

 

Before you decide to apply for Citizenship research the term assimilate and be sure you understand what it means for you as a citizen of America. (USA).  After you have that understanding and are willing to put forth the effort to assimilate into our country and pledge your allegence to our flag, anthem, culture, and the laws of our land, please apply.

 

Current American citizens' expect it (assimilation) from new citizens and it goes with out saying, if you are unwilling to assimilate into our country and embrace our culture do yourself and me a favor and don't come here with the expectation of Citizenship.  

 

IMO of course...


So brown people coming here should take skin treatments and make themselves white, they should change their religious beliefs, they should not wear scarfs on their heads, they should praise the racist and xenophobic in the White house,.

 

Assimilation is what the Borgs did in Star Trek. America is not a country of the Borg.  Thank goodness.


Sometimes ya just gotta wonder and this is one of those times.

 

“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.” 

Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I have a tip for future immigrants to the USA that want to be citizens...  

 

Before you decide to apply for Citizenship research the term assimilate and be sure you understand what it means for you as a citizen of America. (USA).  After you have that understanding and are willing to put forth the effort to assimilate into our country and pledge your allegence to our flag, anthem, culture, and the laws of our land, please apply.

 

Current American citizens' expect it (assimilation) from new citizens and it goes with out saying, if you are unwilling to assimilate into our country and embrace our culture do yourself and me a favor and don't come here with the expectation of Citizenship.  

 

IMO of course...


So brown people coming here should take skin treatments and make themselves white, they should change their religious beliefs, they should not wear scarfs on their heads, they should praise the racist and xenophobic in the White house,.

 

Assimilation is what the Borgs did in Star Trek. America is not a country of the Borg.  Thank goodness.


Why is the left so dishonest?  Why does the left constantly play the "Race Card"?  The left has played the race card so much they have diminished the true meaning of it.

 

NEWSFLASH:  Immigrants are not a race of people.

 

Why would anyone of sound mind want to become a citizen of a country they are not willing to assimilate into with great pleasure?  One answer could be to infiltrate...

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Gold Conversationalist


@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I have a tip for future immigrants to the USA that want to be citizens...  

 

Before you decide to apply for Citizenship research the term assimilate and be sure you understand what it means for you as a citizen of America. (USA).  After you have that understanding and are willing to put forth the effort to assimilate into our country and pledge your allegence to our flag, anthem, culture, and the laws of our land, please apply.

 

Current American citizens' expect it (assimilation) from new citizens and it goes with out saying, if you are unwilling to assimilate into our country and embrace our culture do yourself and me a favor and don't come here with the expectation of Citizenship.  

 

IMO of course...


So brown people coming here should take skin treatments and make themselves white, they should change their religious beliefs, they should not wear scarfs on their heads, they should praise the racist and xenophobic in the White house,.

 

Assimilation is what the Borgs did in Star Trek. America is not a country of the Borg.  Thank goodness.


Why is the left so dishonest?  Why does the left constantly play the "Race Card"?  The left has played the race card so much they have diminished the true meaning of it.

 

NEWSFLASH:  Immigrants are not a race of people.

 

Why would anyone of sound mind want to become a citizen of a country they are not willing to assimilate into with great pleasure?  One answer could be to infiltrate...

 

 

 

 


Well said, JMC.  Unfortunately, there are just some people who want to complain and argue about everything.

 

"IF YOU'RE AGAINST EVERYTHING, YOU'RE AGAINST NOTHING"

Honored Social Butterfly


@cm9889168 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I have a tip for future immigrants to the USA that want to be citizens...  

 

Before you decide to apply for Citizenship research the term assimilate and be sure you understand what it means for you as a citizen of America. (USA).  After you have that understanding and are willing to put forth the effort to assimilate into our country and pledge your allegence to our flag, anthem, culture, and the laws of our land, please apply.

 

Current American citizens' expect it (assimilation) from new citizens and it goes with out saying, if you are unwilling to assimilate into our country and embrace our culture do yourself and me a favor and don't come here with the expectation of Citizenship.  

 

IMO of course...


So brown people coming here should take skin treatments and make themselves white, they should change their religious beliefs, they should not wear scarfs on their heads, they should praise the racist and xenophobic in the White house,.

 

Assimilation is what the Borgs did in Star Trek. America is not a country of the Borg.  Thank goodness.


Why is the left so dishonest?  Why does the left constantly play the "Race Card"?  The left has played the race card so much they have diminished the true meaning of it.

 

NEWSFLASH:  Immigrants are not a race of people.

 

Why would anyone of sound mind want to become a citizen of a country they are not willing to assimilate into with great pleasure?  One answer could be to infiltrate...

 

 

 

 


Well said, JMC.  Unfortunately, there are just some people who want to complain and argue about everything.

 

"IF YOU'RE AGAINST EVERYTHING, YOU'RE AGAINST NOTHING"


And they continue to use it as their primary rebutal to EVERYTHING!!!

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I have a tip for future immigrants to the USA that want to be citizens...  

 

Before you decide to apply for Citizenship research the term assimilate and be sure you understand what it means for you as a citizen of America. (USA).  After you have that understanding and are willing to put forth the effort to assimilate into our country and pledge your allegence to our flag, anthem, culture, and the laws of our land, please apply.

 

Current American citizens' expect it (assimilation) from new citizens and it goes with out saying, if you are unwilling to assimilate into our country and embrace our culture do yourself and me a favor and don't come here with the expectation of Citizenship.  

 

IMO of course...


So brown people coming here should take skin treatments and make themselves white, they should change their religious beliefs, they should not wear scarfs on their heads, they should praise the racist and xenophobic in the White house,.

 

Assimilation is what the Borgs did in Star Trek. America is not a country of the Borg.  Thank goodness.


Why is the left so dishonest?  Why does the left constantly play the "Race Card"?  The left has played the race card so much they have diminished the true meaning of it.

 

NEWSFLASH:  Immigrants are not a race of people.

 

Why would anyone of sound mind want to become a citizen of a country they are not willing to assimilate into with great pleasure?  One answer could be to infiltrate...

 

 

 

 


Well said, JMC.  Unfortunately, there are just some people who want to complain and argue about everything.

 

"IF YOU'RE AGAINST EVERYTHING, YOU'RE AGAINST NOTHING"


And they continue to use it as their primary rebutal to EVERYTHING!!


Any VF links to support that absurd accusation jimc91?

So, as you lectured another poster .....

Well now, there you go again jimc91.

 

Making accusations against someone and not offering one single piece of evidence to support your claim...

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png