Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

 

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
123
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

123 Views
Message 1 of 75

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Immigrants are not a race of people but the only immigrants Trump is targeting are  immigrants of color. Nobody is hunting down, say, Norwegians who have overstayed their visas. 


Another perfect example of using the race card for EVERYTHING!


Nope .... it's the perfect example of using the logic and reason card jimc91!


So where is your VF Link since you 'demand' one from others?

 

"The media has one job, and they fail at it every day."


"Demanding" the VF Link for any and all comments is your game cm9889168.

But when links are requested for you to provide, you fail to do so thus disingenuously exempting yourself from the very verification you demand of others.


Are you paying attention Myexper

Yup ..... I am paying attention to absurd claims made by Right Wing posters as well as their inability to support them with any VF Links!

 

In your own words:

 

"Any VF links to support that absurd accusation jimc91?

So, as you lectured another poster .....

Well now, there you go again jimc91.

 

Making accusations against someone and not offering one single piece of evidence to support your claim..."

Actually, those were the words that the poster used to criticize another poster. I merely played those words back to the original poster who excluded himself from the very standards he saw fit to impose on other posters.

 

Let's just keep going back and forth ~ you don't leave them

Not true .... Because you chose to ignore them does not mean that they were not there.

 

~ we don't leave them ~

Not "we" ...... just yourself.

 

 

so all we have are opinions. 

Again, not "we" .... just yourself.

 

There is one Liberal enabler who NEVER leaves a VF link and will 'claim' it is the truth, so how about working on whoever claims their opinion is the truth first.

Nope, I prefer facts when stating the truth.

 

“The media has one job, but they fail at it every day”

Not all media ..... just Fox News!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
128
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

128 Views
Message 2 of 75

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Democrats do tend to evaluate the facts as they are presented, such as Donald Trump's tweets, statements, and actions, then make their own determination as to whether he is a racist.  Regressives tend to need to be told such things from outside sources. It makes them both dependent and vulnerable. 


Not so.  Everyone who is NOT in lockstep with the ultra liberal agenda is a racist.  That's the new way Democrats attack other people.  That's also the reason why they are the Party of Hate!


Exposing your ToadPOTUS for the racist hatemonger he always has been is not an act of hatred, it is an act of highest Patriotism, speaking Truth to Power.

 

Bonespurs WUSSolini hopes to win reelection with the votes of the white bigots who attend his rallies. While there are a lot more of those than any true American would like, they're still only about 25% of registered voters, so a big turnout dooms the Orange Toad to an Orange jumpsuit, which is a very good thing.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
128
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
168
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

168 Views
Message 3 of 75

@Richva wrote:

Democrats do tend to evaluate the facts as they are presented, such as Donald Trump's tweets, statements, and actions, then make their own determination as to whether he is a racist.  Regressives tend to need to be told such things from outside sources. It makes them both dependent and vulnerable. 


Not so.  Everyone who is NOT in lockstep with the ultra liberal agenda is a racist.  That's the new way Democrats attack other people.  That's also the reason why they are the Party of Hate!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
168
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
186
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

186 Views
Message 4 of 75

@myexper wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Immigrants are not a race of people but the only immigrants Trump is targeting are  immigrants of color. Nobody is hunting down, say, Norwegians who have overstayed their visas. 


Another perfect example of using the race card for EVERYTHING!


Nope .... it's the perfect example of using the logic and reason card jimc91!


So where is your VF Link since you 'demand' one from others?

 

"The media has one job, and they fail at it every day."


"Demanding" the VF Link for any and all comments is your game cm9889168.

But when links are requested for you to provide, you fail to do so thus disingenuously exempting yourself from the very verification you demand of others.


Are you paying attention Myexper?  

In your own words:

"Any VF links to support that absurd accusation jimc91?

So, as you lectured another poster .....

Well now, there you go again jimc91.

 

Making accusations against someone and not offering one single piece of evidence to support your claim..."

 

Let's just keep going back and forth ~ you don't leave them ~ we don't leave them ~ so all we have are opinions. 

There is one Liberal enabler who NEVER leaves a VF link and will 'claim' it is the truth, so how about working on whoever claims their opinion is the truth first.

 

“The media has one job, but they fail at it every day”

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
186
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
213
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

213 Views
Message 5 of 75

Democrats do tend to evaluate the facts as they are presented, such as Donald Trump's tweets, statements, and actions, then make their own determination as to whether he is a racist.  Regressives tend to need to be told such things from outside sources. It makes them both dependent and vulnerable. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
213
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

223 Views
Message 6 of 75

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'


Actually, you're "just creating" a straw man argument jimc91.

 

It's the people OF COLOR that constitutes a race of people.

Hence Trump's insult on Congressional women OF COLOR constitutes a vile racist attack!


PRES TRUMP is right, if all they have is hate, anger, disdain for America - GO BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND (or another) COUNTRY and see how that is for them.

Actually, their "disdain" is for Trump .... a hate mongering, angry racist!

Americans all know their hate for our country and they're on your Socialist side, so no wonder you believe whatever they say.

That makes absolutely no sense!

 

  How do you support what the Fascist Four say about Jewish people?

The only "Fascists" I am aware of ALL support Trump .... and Trump supports them!!!

 

And it's Trump who has "disdain" for America as exhibited by his throwing of America under the bus to appease ruthless, Communist dictators who also hate America!

Another misguided response - for the 40th time ' NO COLLUSION even though you want it to be.  It was Obomba who constantly through America under the bus.

My response was relative to Trump throwing America under the bus (at Helsinki) when he took the word of Putin (a ruthless Communist dictator) over our own country's 17 Intelligence Agencies .... nothing to do with "collusion" as your "misguided response" falsely states!

 

It is ALWAYS the racists who focus on 'racism'.......there are NO people of color anymore, it used to be African Americans who were people of color but now anyone else who isn't PURE 'white' call themselves that...

BEING A MUSLIM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PERSON OF COLOR - IT IS A RELIGION ("some people did something") 

Wrong again .... A person from Somalia is indeed a "person of color"!

The racist person from Somalia is a Muslim first and there is her allegiance. 

A made up unsubstantiated absurd accusation!

 

Again, being a Muslim does not make one a person of color.

AGAIN, a person from Somalia is indeed a "person of color"

 

The Fascist Four and many others are the real racists (since they like that word) against white people.

An absurd accusation .... But true

Per Webster's Dictionary; Absurd = ridiculously unreasonable, unsound, or incongruous : extremely silly or ridiculous.

That's hardly "true" cm9889168!!!

 

All or us are people of color.  Who cares if it's men or women - black, brown, white, yellow, red, and even orange for the colorblind Alt Left Liberals.

Who cares? .... Well Trump obviously does ..... making racist remarks against people who are a color other than white! 

ALL lies unless you can prove it... you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Trump's well known vile attacks against Mexicans, people from **** hole countries and now four Congresswomen of color are facts that clearly indicate otherwise cm9889168!

 

RACISM COMES IN ALL COLORS ~

With Trump, it's just one color .... ORANGE!

And here it comes...the real racist making fun of color...thanks for proving my point.

There is no such thing as an orange race .... just a racist moronic clown in the WH who likes to paint himself orange!

 

and ALL THE COLORS BLEED INTO ONE 

Not according to the orange racist in the WH!

And again...the real racist making fun of color...thanks for proving my point.

Wrong again cm9889168 .... I mentioned a racist in the WH who likes to paint himself "orange" .... a clownish moronic action.


 


The luxury of being a Liberal is you can hear the unspoken--quote the unwritten--then base belief & commentary on events which never occurred

The numerous VF links provided by Liberals render your disingenuous declaration completely bogus!

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
223
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
234
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

234 Views
Message 7 of 75

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Immigrants are not a race of people but the only immigrants Trump is targeting are  immigrants of color. Nobody is hunting down, say, Norwegians who have overstayed their visas. 


Another perfect example of using the race card for EVERYTHING!


Nope .... it's the perfect example of using the logic and reason card jimc91!


So where is your VF Link since you 'demand' one from others?

 

"The media has one job, and they fail at it every day."


"Demanding" the VF Link for any and all comments is your game cm9889168.

But when links are requested for you to provide, you fail to do so thus disingenuously exempting yourself from the very verification you demand of others.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
234
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
274
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

274 Views
Message 8 of 75

 

227854_600.jpg

 

 

 

224441_600.jpg

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
274
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
283
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

283 Views
Message 9 of 75

@myexper wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'


Actually, you're "just creating" a straw man argument jimc91.

 

It's the people OF COLOR that constitutes a race of people.

Hence Trump's insult on Congressional women OF COLOR constitutes a vile racist attack!


PRES TRUMP is right, if all they have is hate, anger, disdain for America - GO BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND (or another) COUNTRY and see how that is for them.

 

Actually, their "disdain" is for Trump .... a hate mongering, angry racist!

Americans all know their hate for our country and they're on your Socialist side, so no wonder you believe whatever they say.  How do you support what the Fascist Four say about Jewish people?

 

And it's Trump who has "disdain" for America as exhibited by his throwing of America under the bus to appease ruthless, Communist dictators who also hate America!

Another misguided response - for the 40th time ' NO COLLUSION even though you want it to be.  It was Obomba who constantly through America under the bus.

 

It is ALWAYS the racists who focus on 'racism'.......there are NO people of color anymore, it used to be African Americans who were people of color but now anyone else who isn't PURE 'white' call themselves that...

BEING A MUSLIM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PERSON OF COLOR - IT IS A RELIGION ("some people did something") 

 

Wrong again .... A person from Somalia is indeed a "person of color"!

The racist person from Somalia is a Muslim first and there is her allegiance.  Again, being a Muslim does not make one a person of color.

 

The Fascist Four and many others are the real racists (since they like that word) against white people.

An absurd accusation .... But true

 

All or us are people of color.  Who cares if it's men or women - black, brown, white, yellow, red, and even orange for the colorblind Alt Left Liberals.

Who cares? .... Well Trump obviously does ..... making racist remarks against people who are a color other than white! 

ALL lies unless you can prove it... you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

 

RACISM COMES IN ALL COLORS ~

With Trump, it's just one color .... ORANGE!

And here it comes...the real racist making fun of color...thanks for proving my point.

 

and ALL THE COLORS BLEED INTO ONE 

Not according to the orange racist in the WH!

And again...the real racist making fun of color...thanks for proving my point.


 


The luxury of being a Liberal is you can hear the unspoken--quote the unwritten--then base belief & commentary on events which never occurred

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
283
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
288
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

288 Views
Message 10 of 75

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Immigrants are not a race of people but the only immigrants Trump is targeting are  immigrants of color. Nobody is hunting down, say, Norwegians who have overstayed their visas. 


Another perfect example of using the race card for EVERYTHING!


Nope .... it's the perfect example of using the logic and reason card jimc91!


So where is your VF Link since you 'demand' one from others?

 

"The media has one job, and they fail at it every day."

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
288
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors