Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
217
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

217 Views
Message 21 of 75

@Richva wrote:

Immigrants are not a race of people but the only immigrants Trump is targeting are  immigrants of color. Nobody is hunting down, say, Norwegians who have overstayed their visas. 


Another perfect example of using the race card for EVERYTHING!

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
217
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
174
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

174 Views
Message 22 of 75

Immigrants are not a race of people but the only immigrants Trump is targeting are  immigrants of color. Nobody is hunting down, say, Norwegians who have overstayed their visas. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
174
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
179
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

179 Views
Message 23 of 75

@cm9889168 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I have a tip for future immigrants to the USA that want to be citizens...  

 

Before you decide to apply for Citizenship research the term assimilate and be sure you understand what it means for you as a citizen of America. (USA).  After you have that understanding and are willing to put forth the effort to assimilate into our country and pledge your allegence to our flag, anthem, culture, and the laws of our land, please apply.

 

Current American citizens' expect it (assimilation) from new citizens and it goes with out saying, if you are unwilling to assimilate into our country and embrace our culture do yourself and me a favor and don't come here with the expectation of Citizenship.  

 

IMO of course...


So brown people coming here should take skin treatments and make themselves white, they should change their religious beliefs, they should not wear scarfs on their heads, they should praise the racist and xenophobic in the White house,.

 

Assimilation is what the Borgs did in Star Trek. America is not a country of the Borg.  Thank goodness.


Why is the left so dishonest?  Why does the left constantly play the "Race Card"?  The left has played the race card so much they have diminished the true meaning of it.

 

NEWSFLASH:  Immigrants are not a race of people.

 

Why would anyone of sound mind want to become a citizen of a country they are not willing to assimilate into with great pleasure?  One answer could be to infiltrate...

 

 

 

 


Well said, JMC.  Unfortunately, there are just some people who want to complain and argue about everything.

 

"IF YOU'RE AGAINST EVERYTHING, YOU'RE AGAINST NOTHING"


And they continue to use it as their primary rebutal to EVERYTHING!!!

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
179
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
178
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

178 Views
Message 24 of 75

@cm9889168 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'


Actually, you're "just creating" a straw man argument jimc91.

 

It's the people OF COLOR that constitutes a race of people.

Hence Trump's insult on Congressional women OF COLOR constitutes a vile racist attack!


PRES TRUMP is right, if all they have is hate, anger, disdain for America - GO BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND (or another) COUNTRY and see how that is for them.

It is ALWAYS the racists who focus on 'racism'.......there are NO people of color anymore, it used to be African Americans who were people of color but now anyone else who isn't PURE 'white' call themselves that...

BEING A MUSLIM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PERSON OF COLOR - IT IS A RELIGION ("some people did something") 

The Fascist Four and many others are the real racists (since they like that word) against white people.

All or us are people of color.  Who cares if it's men or women - black, brown, white, yellow, red, and even orange for the colorblind Alt Left Liberals.

 

RACISM COMES IN ALL COLORS ~ and ALL THE COLORS BLEED INTO ONE 


We now know racism comes from Trumps far right white nationalist supporters. How do we know that. Trump told us that. He said they should not have used the term send her back, yet we see them still using it. They should all follow Trump and apologize to all for using raciest terms when referring to people. All keep in mind this is the same thing that was done in Germany as Hitler rose to power. All Dicators seem to follow the same playbook as do their enablers.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
178
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

192 Views
Message 25 of 75

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'


Actually, you're "just creating" a straw man argument jimc91.

 

It's the people OF COLOR that constitutes a race of people.

Hence Trump's insult on Congressional women OF COLOR constitutes a vile racist attack!


PRES TRUMP is right, if all they have is hate, anger, disdain for America - GO BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND (or another) COUNTRY and see how that is for them.

It is ALWAYS the racists who focus on 'racism'.......there are NO people of color anymore, it used to be African Americans who were people of color but now anyone else who isn't PURE 'white' call themselves that...

BEING A MUSLIM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A PERSON OF COLOR - IT IS A RELIGION ("some people did something") 

The Fascist Four and many others are the real racists (since they like that word) against white people.

All or us are people of color.  Who cares if it's men or women - black, brown, white, yellow, red, and even orange for the colorblind Alt Left Liberals.

 

RACISM COMES IN ALL COLORS ~ and ALL THE COLORS BLEED INTO ONE 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
192
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
194
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

194 Views
Message 26 of 75

@jimc91 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I have a tip for future immigrants to the USA that want to be citizens...  

 

Before you decide to apply for Citizenship research the term assimilate and be sure you understand what it means for you as a citizen of America. (USA).  After you have that understanding and are willing to put forth the effort to assimilate into our country and pledge your allegence to our flag, anthem, culture, and the laws of our land, please apply.

 

Current American citizens' expect it (assimilation) from new citizens and it goes with out saying, if you are unwilling to assimilate into our country and embrace our culture do yourself and me a favor and don't come here with the expectation of Citizenship.  

 

IMO of course...


So brown people coming here should take skin treatments and make themselves white, they should change their religious beliefs, they should not wear scarfs on their heads, they should praise the racist and xenophobic in the White house,.

 

Assimilation is what the Borgs did in Star Trek. America is not a country of the Borg.  Thank goodness.


Why is the left so dishonest?  Why does the left constantly play the "Race Card"?  The left has played the race card so much they have diminished the true meaning of it.

 

NEWSFLASH:  Immigrants are not a race of people.

 

Why would anyone of sound mind want to become a citizen of a country they are not willing to assimilate into with great pleasure?  One answer could be to infiltrate...

 

 

 

 


Well said, JMC.  Unfortunately, there are just some people who want to complain and argue about everything.

 

"IF YOU'RE AGAINST EVERYTHING, YOU'RE AGAINST NOTHING"

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
194
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
191
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

191 Views
Message 27 of 75

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I have a tip for future immigrants to the USA that want to be citizens...  

 

Before you decide to apply for Citizenship research the term assimilate and be sure you understand what it means for you as a citizen of America. (USA).  After you have that understanding and are willing to put forth the effort to assimilate into our country and pledge your allegence to our flag, anthem, culture, and the laws of our land, please apply.

 

Current American citizens' expect it (assimilation) from new citizens and it goes with out saying, if you are unwilling to assimilate into our country and embrace our culture do yourself and me a favor and don't come here with the expectation of Citizenship.  

 

IMO of course...


So brown people coming here should take skin treatments and make themselves white, they should change their religious beliefs, they should not wear scarfs on their heads, they should praise the racist and xenophobic in the White house,.

 

Assimilation is what the Borgs did in Star Trek. America is not a country of the Borg.  Thank goodness.


Sometimes ya just gotta wonder and this is one of those times.

 

“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.” 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
191
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
195
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

195 Views
Message 28 of 75

@Richva wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 4.39.20 PM.png

 

 

 


Are you saying Trump and Kushner are going to go to joil over cheating to get into the colleges they did? Both are documented.


If you lie, cheat and steal as much as tRump has in his lifetime - you will probably spend the rest of your life in prison - assuming none of the people you have wronged catch up with you...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
195
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

211 Views
Message 29 of 75

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I see the Republicans are pressing Pence for answers on Trump's "Go back where you came from " comments to four American citizens of color. This is shaping up to be one of the defining memes of the 2020 elections. 


@Richva , Why does the left use the race card for everything they don't like?

 

Don't you think it may be diminishing its real meaning when it is used in such a generic way?  

 

Immigrants is NOT a race of people...  

 

Just sain'


Actually, you're "just creating" a straw man argument jimc91.

 

It's the people OF COLOR that constitutes a race of people.

Hence Trump's insult on Congressional women OF COLOR constitutes a vile racist attack!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
211
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
223
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

223 Views
Message 30 of 75

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 4.39.20 PM.png

 

 

 


Are you saying Trump and Kushner are going to go to joil over cheating to get into the colleges they did? Both are documented.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
223
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report


city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors