Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

Message 51 of 75

@KidBoy2 wrote:
john258 posted..

Hate to break the news to you but that is what Trump told the 4 congress women yesterday.

===================================================

He did not...time you read what he told them. I have a thread on that if you care to read what he said.

Experts proved correct again.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 75
john258 posted..

Hate to break the news to you but that is what Trump told the 4 congress women yesterday.

===================================================

He did not...time you read what he told them. I have a thread on that if you care to read what he said.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 75

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Having been the target of posters that have told me to move because I don't happen to like the area that I live.
It doesn't surprise me that they have little comprehension as to what is the meaning of Free Speech.
Criticizing anything or a government is the most precious gift in any Democracy. and having that ability being put in danger is the recognition that we in the country do not have a Democracy any longer
As bullies do. they think that by telling people to leave is the way that failings are resolved.
Good luck to them yes it is their country, and they are really burying their country and what this country has always represented.

If you hate the area you are in and some people are suggesting you should just leave, they are your friends giving you good advice.  Why would anyone stay in a place they HATE?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 75

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Who turned up the volume on the propagand machine the last few days? Is Trump in that much trouble with the American people?

He is in that much trouble with the radical left!  His supporters, not so much.

Yes but the KKK and American Nazi Party only have so many members. 

That is why the left supports the KKK, Nazi Party, and Antifa?  I don't know any conservatives that support them - only liberals!

You mean...........Trump is no longer considered  a Conservative?

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Who turned up the volume on the propagand machine the last few days? Is Trump in that much trouble with the American people?

He is in that much trouble with the radical left!  His supporters, not so much.

Yes but the KKK and American Nazi Party only have so many members. 

That is why the left supports the KKK, Nazi Party, and Antifa?  I don't know any conservatives that support them - only liberals!

You mean...........Trump is no longer considered  a Conservative?

Trump doesn't support the KKK, Nazi Party, or Antifa.  You are losing the battle when you call him a supporter of those attributes the left loves.

Trump father was a member of the KKK, and Trump supports the KKK as he needs them as part of the White Nationalist movement so he can make the US in to what Nazi Germany was. Facts always confuse the far right. Trump then goes one step further. Trump ran his business as a mob and followed mob rules, and laws. He now is adding that part to the Nazi part so we will have a new Dictator Trump approach. It might me like NK, but lets hope the thinking people win out and it never comes to that. Far right prove the experts correct again.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 75

@jimc91 wrote:

Protestors on @ICEgov property just pulled down the American flag and replaced it with the Mexican flag. The group by the doors is growing. Though most protestors are still on the street. pic.twitter.com/X2waaFMEOW

— Matt Mauro (@mattmauronews) July 13, 2019

ICE is Dictator Trumps SS so they should have raised the Nazi flag.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 75

I know this doesn't really belong here, but if anyone wants a quick break from politics this is amazing to see. It's the live feed of salmon at Brook's Falls Alaska and the brown bears that catch them. The salmon are in the thousands today.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 75

It is the convicted fraudster and proud draftdodger who is proving he finds American Citizenship worthless.

Not one of the women of color ToadPOTUS told to leave the country criticized AMERICA. They just reported the Truth about donny Bonespurs, and like all tyrants, donny cannot survive honest criticism, so he tries to banish the critics.

Hitler Mao and Stalin had camps for that - what's donny's next move.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 75

This statement coming from the Regressives who's leader just told four members of Congress who happen to be of color to leave the country they love and represent. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 75
no, thats only occupied by those in the Trump cult, lol!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 75

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

If you hate the area you are in and some people are suggesting you should just leave, they are your friends giving you good advice.  Why would anyone stay in a place they HATE?

Necessity!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors