Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democrats: Citizenship Means Nothing...

Message 61 of 75

Richva:   Who turned up the volume on the propagand machine the last few days? Is Trump in that much trouble with the American people?

I think Trump knows he's in trouble so the plan is to open the fire hose of nonsense. It works on those susceptible to that craziness, but is just background noise to everyone else. Won't be long before he makes daily appearances in the Rose Garden where he works himself into a red faced, shouting rage.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 75

@rker321 wrote:

Having been the target of posters that have told me to move because I don't happen to like the area that I live.
It doesn't surprise me that they have little comprehension as to what is the meaning of Free Speech.
Criticizing anything or a government is the most precious gift in any Democracy. and having that ability being put in danger is the recognition that we in the country do not have a Democracy any longer
As bullies do. they think that by telling people to leave is the way that failings are resolved.
Good luck to them yes it is their country, and they are really burying their country and what this country has always represented.

If you hate the area you are in and some people are suggesting you should just leave, they are your friends giving you good advice.  Why would anyone stay in a place they HATE?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 75

@Richva wrote:

And not a word about how Trump is trying to keep the number of Hispanics counted by the census down. 

Not a word about how Trump is arranging for Iran to develop a bomb

Not a word about how Trump is careening toward shutting the government down again. 

A bunch of yahoos do something stupid and you are all over it. 

I see you are in the Twilight Zone again.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 75

And not a word about how Trump is trying to keep the number of Hispanics counted by the census down. 

Not a word about how Trump is arranging for Iran to develop a bomb

Not a word about how Trump is careening toward shutting the government down again. 

A bunch of yahoos do something stupid and you are all over it. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 75

Having been the target of posters that have told me to move because I don't happen to like the area that I live.
It doesn't surprise me that they have little comprehension as to what is the meaning of Free Speech.
Criticizing anything or a government is the most precious gift in any Democracy. and having that ability being put in danger is the recognition that we in the country do not have a Democracy any longer
As bullies do. they think that by telling people to leave is the way that failings are resolved.
Good luck to them yes it is their country, and they are really burying their country and what this country has always represented.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 75

Protestors on @ICEgov property just pulled down the American flag and replaced it with the Mexican flag. The group by the doors is growing. Though most protestors are still on the street. pic.twitter.com/X2waaFMEOW

— Matt Mauro (@mattmauronews) July 13, 2019

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 75
Richva posted..

Yes but the KKK and American Nazi Party only have so many members.

=================================================

Back to using that...OMG!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 75
Democrats Are Losing the American Middle

Yes they are.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 75

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Who turned up the volume on the propagand machine the last few days? Is Trump in that much trouble with the American people?

He is in that much trouble with the radical left!  His supporters, not so much.

That is why the left supports the KKK, Nazi Party, and Antifa?  I don't know any conservatives that support them - only liberals!

You mean...........Trump is no longer considered  a Conservative?

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Who turned up the volume on the propagand machine the last few days? Is Trump in that much trouble with the American people?

That is why the left supports the KKK, Nazi Party, and Antifa?  I don't know any conservatives that support them - only liberals!

Trump doesn't support the KKK, Nazi Party, or Antifa.  You are losing the battle when you call him a supporter of those attributes the left loves.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 75

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors