From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Silver Conversationalist
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

146 Views
Message 1 of 39

If you are saying that the contact information for everyone is online then you are wrong and that does not even need any evidence - just common sense.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Silver Conversationalist
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

149 Views
Message 2 of 39

I don't believe anything that Ford has stated. Most believe that something happened to her. I think there are people from both parties who will do anything against someone they hate and to preserve a law or ruling they personally think is paramount. I think Ford, Feinstein, and all the others involved got together with the intention of stopping Kavanaugh because he is not one who will vote against the peoples rights in the constitution as some others do on the supreme court.

The very first lie about her fear of flying and along with no evidence should have stopped this lying woman's accusations, but dem congress people must push the conspiracy or politically be replaced.

Her lies stop short of where, when, and other answers that can put her in a perjury situation although I think she has already perjured herself in a number of minor ways under oath. No surprise, most in government break their oaths of office and continue to do so because they are never held accountable - especially on the dem side.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
172
Views

Re: Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

172 Views
Message 3 of 39

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@RichardC305214 wrote:

An investigation into Cosko just might reveal a conspiracy with NWO democrats paying him for his treasonous acts.


An investigation MIGHT also indicate that he was under the control of aliens from the planet Korgon..........I love these Fox News headlines..don't you?

 

Incidentally, pranking a Republican is NOT treason.  


Actually, I think "pranking" a Trumplican is a treasonous offense according to page  546, section 443, sub-sections A, B, and C of the How Trumplicans Win by Any Means Necessary handbook.


I think that came from the bible of the left: Alinsky's rules for leftists.

 

https://youtu.be/OfAyNrEsqic

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
172
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
202
Views

Re: Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

202 Views
Message 4 of 39

@Richva wrote:

@RichardC305214 wrote:

An investigation into Cosko just might reveal a conspiracy with NWO democrats paying him for his treasonous acts.


An investigation MIGHT also indicate that he was under the control of aliens from the planet Korgon..........I love these Fox News headlines..don't you?

 

Incidentally, pranking a Republican is NOT treason.  


Actually, I think "pranking" a Trumplican is a treasonous offense according to page  546, section 443, sub-sections A, B, and C of the How Trumplicans Win by Any Means Necessary handbook.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
202
Views
Silver Conversationalist
0
Kudos
207
Views

Re: Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

207 Views
Message 5 of 39

A story from a movie expressed a number of points - one of those was about the wizard who was a fraud operating a machine from behind a curtain - when he was discovered he said "don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain". It is a tactic by real criminals wanting to avoid discovery.

Conspiracies are real and are happening this very moment. During the Bush administration there were conspiracy theories about 911 and the Bush criminal did everything possible to make those working to gather evidence to prove the theory ridiculous and those who believe in conspiracy theories kooks. The fact is that a conspiracy theory is simply a theory about a group of cimrinals working together to do a crime and when enough evidence is gathered and the crime is proven it is no longer a theory, but a factual proven conspiracy. JFK assassination is a conspiracy theory because witnesses all had accidents and Oswald was murdered before he could be convicted, but the official record has Owald as the assassin even though it is just a conspiracy theory that he shot JFK - it was never proven.

I suggest you read the work of Jon Rappoport before you dismiss his work based upon his classification as conspiracy theorist because many have much to lose by his exposing their corruption - like at the CDC, etc. You do know that a whistle blower at the CDC said that reports exposing autism were burried and the thousands of children that were allowed to be mentally damaged due to that was not a conspiracy theory. Jon Rappoport is as honest as they come, so check his work yourself. He talks about what is bad about globalism and what is good about personal power. His writing is very insightful and educational.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
207
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
239
Views

Re: Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

239 Views
Message 6 of 39

@RichardC305214 wrote:

You made a claim that Ford was "doxxed". Please provide a link to that incredible information because I don't believe that is true. Prove it!


You advise us to use a conspiracy site and reporter for news. Look it up, she has been getting death threats.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
239
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
241
Views

Re: Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

241 Views
Message 7 of 39

@RichardC305214 wrote:

What you are calling "fringe right" happens to be independend journalists who were not corruptable by the MSM. Check out nomorefakenews.com and operate from truth rather than propaganda by communist globalist paid for news stations like ABC, CBS, CNN, etc.


Jon Rappoport | The Conspiracy Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

conspiracy.wikia.com/wiki/Jon_Rappoport
 
Jon Rappoport is a conspiracy theorist and self proclaimed investigative reporter who managesnomorefakenews.com. Rappoport is a frequent guest on Jimmy Church Radio, Fade to Black. ... ‘Star Wars Rebels’: Even Voice Actor Surprised By Hera Syndulla’s Fate FANDOM.
 
His page isnt in wiki, but i also found his explation of The Matrix.
 
 
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
241
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
242
Views

Re: Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

242 Views
Message 8 of 39

@jimc91 wrote:

Its time to testore due process and the rule of law.  I hope this staffer is given due process and if guilty prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.

 

 


COntact info and private addresses are in the public domain. ANyone that wants to search can fin contact info and home addresses.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
242
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
246
Views

Re: Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

246 Views
Message 9 of 39

RichardC305214

The Whole Thing was wrong and in very bad taste. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
246
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
245
Views

Re: Democratic staffer arrested in doxxing of GOP senators during Kavanaugh hearing

245 Views
Message 10 of 39

@RichardC305214 wrote:

If you believe as I do, both parties are owned by the NWO deep state globalists along with the media, educational system, Hollywood actors, politicians, and the big corps like the NFL, Google, Amazon, Netflix, etc.

For the past few decades the communist globalists have infiltrated everything to further their agenda - World ownership. Everything happening now was written a long time ago in the communist manifesto. We have seen it over and over - dems and repubs putting on a dog and pony show for the public while they wage wars and crashes with both parties responsible. You can look at any business and ask yourself, since lobbying is not permitted here why is it allowed in government politics?

If it were not for Trump, America would be past the point of no return down the death spiral. If it were not for the corrupt fighting each other for power America would have collapsed a long time ago - but it is a sick existence.


If you like the predictions of Marx, you will be pleased to know he was right about end stage capitalism. The only thing you have wrong is who the perpetrators are.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
245
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors