Reply
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Democratic socialism

225 Views
Message 31 of 280

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:



  You also claimed he could "know" because of credit checks which was a false statement. 

 

Can you go buy a house in the 100 - 200K range without a credit check?  Or most any property without one, unless you are paying cash?  A credit check would show where their income comes from.  Doubtful a welfare recepient would be able to get financing.


All you are doing is rehashing your false statements from yesterday.  You agreed with him that he never provided any services for anybody on any kind of Government assistance, despite helping build an airport, a hotel, music venues and working as a commercial electrician.  People on Government assistance do NOT walk around with a sign around their necks saying they are on assistance.  HE HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING IF THE END USERS WERE ON ASSISTANCE OR NOT.  Since you do not like talking Economics, I will not get into theories with you, but whatever theory you want to use, his premise was wrong.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Democratic socialism

227 Views
Message 32 of 280

@sp362 wrote:



  You also claimed he could "know" because of credit checks which was a false statement. 

 

Can you go buy a house in the 100 - 200K range without a credit check?  Or most any property without one, unless you are paying cash?  A credit check would show where their income comes from.  Doubtful a welfare recepient would be able to get financing.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Democratic socialism

227 Views
Message 33 of 280

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

 Your implication has always been that I cannot know what I am talking about because I am not a Contractor. 

No, I was referring to one post where a electrical contractor said he dealt with 100K houses, etc, that welfare recepients wouldn't be involved with.  Then you came out talking about economic theories and expected me to discuss them.  I said I wasn't knowledgable about those fancy theories, only about when someone was wanting to separate me from my money.

 

Then another poster came up with sarcastic remarks about having an electrician change some fixtures and credit checks. 

 

Now, there are a bunch of sarcastic comments from both.  Both have now been twisting my posts sarcastically.  So, are you moderating this topic to tell me what to post?


I suggest you go back and read your posts.  It was more than just the example you claimed.  You also claimed he could "know" because of credit checks which was a false statement.  You also said that it sounded like I only had book learning, or something to that effect and didn't know about the real world.  The one being sarcastic and narrow minded was you.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Democratic socialism

227 Views
Message 34 of 280

@sp362 wrote:

 Your implication has always been that I cannot know what I am talking about because I am not a Contractor. 

No, I was referring to one post where a electrical contractor said he dealt with 100K houses, etc, that welfare recepients wouldn't be involved with.  Then you came out talking about economic theories and expected me to discuss them.  I said I wasn't knowledgable about those fancy theories, only about when someone was wanting to separate me from my money.

 

Then another poster came up with sarcastic remarks about having an electrician change some fixtures and credit checks. 

 

Now, there are a bunch of sarcastic comments from both.  Both have now been twisting my posts sarcastically.  So, are you moderating this topic to tell me what to post?

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Re: Democratic socialism

233 Views
Message 35 of 280

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:



The conversation has been about some form of Economics from the beginning.  You are the one who tried to turn it into and a conversation about electrical work, then told me you weren't interested in Economics.



Ok, I was answering about a post from an electrical guy who said that welfare recipient and the type of homes he worked on or contracted.  Then this poster jumps with a sarcastic remark about an electrician coming to change out some fixtures, and it took off from there.

 

So now tell me why this is all about economics and economic theories?  It's more about socialism in general furthered by Democrats. 

 

Perhaps you should start your topic about Economics and theories?



Yeah, sp362, some people will never learn the first rule of holes, and it's all your fault!

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Democratic socialism

225 Views
Message 36 of 280

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:



The conversation has been about some form of Economics from the beginning.  You are the one who tried to turn it into and a conversation about electrical work, then told me you weren't interested in Economics.



Ok, I was answering about a post from an electrical guy who said that welfare recipient and the type of homes he worked on or contracted.  Then this poster jumps with a sarcastic remark about an electrician coming to change out some fixtures, and it took off from there.

 

So now tell me why this is all about economics and economic theories?  It's more about socialism in general furthered by Democrats. 

 

Perhaps you should start your topic about Economics and theories?



Why don't you try reading the 244 posts in this thread on DEMOCRATIC SOCIALISM (not how to wire a house) and then you can ask me anything you want.  Your implication has always been that I cannot know what I am talking about because I am not a Contractor.  I hate to be the one to point this out, but Contractors follow all the same Economic Priniciples as everybody else.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Democratic socialism

228 Views
Message 37 of 280

@sp362 wrote:



The conversation has been about some form of Economics from the beginning.  You are the one who tried to turn it into and a conversation about electrical work, then told me you weren't interested in Economics.



Ok, I was answering about a post from an electrical guy who said that welfare recipient and the type of homes he worked on or contracted.  Then this poster jumps with a sarcastic remark about an electrician coming to change out some fixtures, and it took off from there.

 

So now tell me why this is all about economics and economic theories?  It's more about socialism in general furthered by Democrats. 

 

Perhaps you should start your topic about Economics and theories?


The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Re: Democratic socialism

225 Views
Message 38 of 280

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

 

That "political name" has a history of not paying his bills. It's not just contractors and employees he's screwed over, it's clients as well. Remember the Trump University settlement?

 

The whining about never being paid by a welfare recipient doesn't hold water, when clearly our sitting billionaire president will stiff ya on a bill without batting an eye.

 

 


What does Trump have to do about signing contracts regarding electrical work to change fixtures?


Got yer pants caught on the fence again, didn't ya.

 

You were the one backing up the one whining about never getting paid by a welfare recipient by claiming people seeking contractor work would have credit checks run prior. Many examples have been given that prove your assertion is flat-out untrue.

 

Trump has a history of not paying his contractors, the same type of contractors you claimed to know all about their business, that you based your assertion on. So it's ok to malign welfare recipients who never hired a contractor, but not deadbeat "businessmen" like Trump that screw them over all the time. Interesting.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Democratic socialism

227 Views
Message 39 of 280

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

 

That "political name" has a history of not paying his bills. It's not just contractors and employees he's screwed over, it's clients as well. Remember the Trump University settlement?

 

The whining about never being paid by a welfare recipient doesn't hold water, when clearly our sitting billionaire president will stiff ya on a bill without batting an eye.

 

 


What does Trump have to do about signing contracts regarding electrical work to change fixtures?


The conversation has been about some form of Economics from the beginning.  You are the one who tried to turn it into and a conversation about electrical work, then told me you weren't interested in Economics.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Democratic socialism

227 Views
Message 40 of 280

@BigLib wrote:

 

That "political name" has a history of not paying his bills. It's not just contractors and employees he's screwed over, it's clients as well. Remember the Trump University settlement?

 

The whining about never being paid by a welfare recipient doesn't hold water, when clearly our sitting billionaire president will stiff ya on a bill without batting an eye.

 

 


What does Trump have to do about signing contracts regarding electrical work to change fixtures?

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Report Inappropriate Content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors