Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Democratic Party: Do Not Resuscitate

Message 1 of 37

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

How would he lower taxes for those not "actually paying taxes"? 

And, I would point out that corporate tax revenues went down 31% because of the corporate tax cuts.  So, if the corporations and rich are not paying an appropriate share, that leaves the middle class to pick up the Trillion dollar deficit. Also, the Trillion dollar deficit shows that, once again, tax cuts to not stimulate enough growth to pay for themselves.  It was just more Republican fairy tales to get stupid people to back them. 

Trump supporters don't research anything for themselves, seek the truth, nor recognize it when it's put in front of them. They believe the fairy tales about trickle down that trump and the Republicans tell them.

That contains no facts, not even opinions - just insults. Since you want some research, let's research the post you were responding to.

that leaves the middle class to pick up the Trillion dollar deficit

But they got a tax cut.

Yes, the deficit has grown, but were one to "research" they would see that less people are unemployed and more people have jobs. Obviously, these are good things and a result of the corporate tax cuts and the reductions in regulation - two promises delivered on.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 37

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trump and Conservatives are running on lower taxes, more jobs, fair trade between countries, equal rights (not affirmative action), following our Constitution, following the laws the U.S. passed, keeping illegal aliens out, building a wall to help in that effort, and in general, most of the things that Dems want, Conservatives DON'T!

Lower taxes for the 1%,

Lower taxes for those actually paying taxes!

more jobs that don't pay a living wage,

Loads of high paying jobs are now available thanks to Trump.

https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2018/04/25/605092520/high-paying-trade-jobs-sit-empty-while-high-sch...

trade war, unequal rights, making up his own Constitution,

Following the U.S. Constitution instead of the radical left.

following his own set of laws, treating asylum-seekers like criminals,

Treating illegal aliens as criminals which it is!

and forcing US to pay for his stupid wall -- a wall that he promised Mexico would pay for.

Stupid promise but it has some value in cutting down the illegal aliens that are swarming our border.

That's what Trump and his clan of reprobates are running on. Nothing but FEAR and LIES meant to strengthen WHITE HETERO XTIAN MALE PRIVILEGE.

Sounds like the left is really bitter at his success!

How would he lower taxes for those not "actually paying taxes"? 

And, I would point out that corporate tax revenues went down 31% because of the corporate tax cuts.  So, if the corporations and rich are not paying an appropriate share, that leaves the middle class to pick up the Trillion dollar deficit. Also, the Trillion dollar deficit shows that, once again, tax cuts to not stimulate enough growth to pay for themselves.  It was just more Republican fairy tales to get stupid people to back them. 

Trump supporters don't research anything for themselves, seek the truth, nor recognize it when it's put in front of them. They believe the fairy tales about trickle down that trump and the Republicans tell them.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 37

@Cirice wrote:
@NOTHAPPENING wrote:
@Cirice wrote:
@NOTHAPPENING wrote:
Trump and Conservatives are running on lower taxes, more jobs, fair trade between countries, equal rights (not affirmative action), following our Constitution, following the laws the U.S. passed, keeping illegal aliens out, building a wall to help in that effort, and in general, most of the things that Dems want, Conservatives DON'T!

Lower taxes for the 1%,

https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2018/04/25/605092520/high-paying-trade-jobs-sit-empty-while-high-sch...

Treating illegal aliens as criminals which they are!

and forcing US to pay for his stupid wall -- a wall that he promised Mexico would pay for.

Stupid promise but it has some value in cutting down the illegal aliens that are swarming our border.

That's what Trump and his clan of reprobates are running on. Nothing but FEAR and LIES meant to strengthen WHITE HETERO XTIAN MALE PRIVILEGE.

1. I pay taxes and my taxes are not lower.

Get a better tax accountant.

2. Trump has nothing to do with creating union jobs. In fact, he is cutting worker protections which make it much more difficult for workers to organize, bargain and file labor complaints.

True - in the proper order of things, the President does what is necessary for the free market to flourish - and he has

3. Trump acts as if he thinks he's above the law.

He follows the dictates of the Courts - hardly above the law.

4. Illegal entry is a misdemeanor offense, which is on the same criminal level as a traffic violation. If you've ever had a traffic ticket, then you are as much a criminal as a person who is trying to cross the border without a visa. And people fleeing persecution have a legal right to seek asylum. 

Shall we then just open the doors and let anyone in. As to asylum - there is a LEGAL PROCESS.

5. Interesting how you refer to it as Trump's success.  Now that he's in the Oval Office, he needs to work for ALL Americans. Unfortunately, he's more concerned with his own success than anything else. Seems you are, too.

True - he is seeking and achieving success at fulfilling his campaign promises.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 37

@Epster wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Epster wrote:

dnr dems.png

So, what do you suggest?  no other party should exist? just the Republican Party? and if so. that other party no matter what it is, will be an opposite to the Republican Party. If you are simply saying that this country should dispense with any other political party, do you have an idea of what the name would be? 
Only one Party, ? I guess no Democracy, no other party a dictatorship.  NO other party an autocratic government's  so what do yous suggest. 

Remember humor? This is that.

I shared this so the conservatives here could get a chuckle. And any Democrats that have a sense of humor, too. Live a little; laugh a little.

Crikey.

I don't take the death of a political party as humor. any political party. I believe that we should even have more political party than just two. We need diversity of opinions and not just one opinion, one philosophy. that is how dictatorships work. so the humor that you say it is, I unfortunately not see it. I am a very fond of  Democracies, and anything that cani ndicate that a democracies should not exist, frightens me.. Perhaps for you Democracy is not that importat, and that is why you can see the humor of your post. 

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 37

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Once again, the poster posts a meme with no attribution to the author, no opinion attached to the image, and no original material.

Does that mean that the Dems have not gone "feet up"?

Alternately, if the poster had included the cartoonists name would that mean that they had?

Actually, there is only one thing anyone knows for sure about the posting of this meme. 

That is......... we have original material, artwork in this case, of someone else, posted without attribution to the original author.

That meets one of the definitions of PLAGIARISM.

We, of course, do not know what the poster's actual opinion was, as they only post another's original artwork without any comment or discussion.

Yes, so you said. Now, Does that mean that the Dems have not gone "feet up"?

Alternately, if the poster had included the cartoonists name would that mean that they had?

Actually, the repeating of your questions that you posted earlier, serve no purpose.

The point of my post was to point out that the original poster posted artwork to THIS WEB SITE for which she gave NO ATTRIBUTION; thus, opening up AARP to COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ISSUES.

I didn't care about the so-called "THEME" of the cartoon as it reflects a reality that DOES NOT EXIST.

The question was repeated because it wasn't answered - and it wan't again. So, rather than playing "copyright lawyer", have the Dems gone feet up or not?

They seem to have considering they are campaigning on their themes of "Oh how we hate Trump" and "free". They tried "open borders" and it failed. They tried "I'm an Indian" and it failed. The economy is roaring and all they have to fall back on is their two basic themes.

Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 37
@NOTHAPPENING wrote:
@Cirice wrote:
@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Lower taxes for the 1%,

Treating illegal aliens as criminals which they are!

1. I pay taxes and my taxes are not lower.

2. Trump has nothing to do with creating union jobs. In fact, he is cutting worker protections which make it much more difficult for workers to organize, bargain and file labor complaints.

3. Trump acts as if he thinks he's above the law.

4. Illegal entry is a misdemeanor offense, which is on the same criminal level as a traffic violation. If you've ever had a traffic ticket, then you are as much a criminal as a person who is trying to cross the border without a visa. And people fleeing persecution have a legal right to seek asylum. 

5. Interesting how you refer to it as Trump's success.  Now that he's in the Oval Office, he needs to work for ALL Americans. Unfortunately, he's more concerned with his own success than anything else. Seems you are, too.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 37

@Epster wrote:

dnr dems.png

Crikey.

Please attribute your COPIED IMAGE to the ORIGINAL AUTHOR.

To fail to do so meets one of the definitions of PLAGIARISM and could result in COPYRIGHT ISSUES.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 37

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@Epster wrote:

dnr dems.png

So, what do you suggest?  no other party should exist? just the Republican Party? and if so. that other party no matter what it is, will be an opposite to the Republican Party. If you are simply saying that this country should dispense with any other political party, do you have an idea of what the name would be? 
Only one Party, ? I guess no Democracy, no other party a dictatorship.  NO other party an autocratic government's  so what do yous suggest. 

Remember humor? This is that.

I shared this so the conservatives here could get a chuckle. And any Democrats that have a sense of humor, too. Live a little; laugh a little.

Crikey.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 37

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

The Democrats are ALIVE AND WELL!!!!  And just like Barnum and Bailey,  the Trumplican Circus will get it's first big boot toward gettin' out of town come Nov. 6th.  VOTE!!!!!

Yep, just like Ms. Hillary winning in a landslide.

Cheer up, there is such a thing as the law of averages. Maybe someday, you liberals will get it right.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 37

Image result for picture of a hunted republican elephant

I know for sure this guy doesn't care about "me."  But the truth of the matter is, he doesn't really care about "YOU" either!!!  The only thing that Trump does care about is Trump!  So if y'all let this man continue to run wild, this will be the end result of the GOP!    

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors