Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democratic Leadership Wimps Out Re: Omar Attack

Message 11 of 32
More tin foil hat information.

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Don't be obtuse....

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rep-ilhan-omar-criticized-for-anti-semitic-tweet

Obtuse is denying that US Tax Payers send Billions to Israel for a purpose that is Secret

Israel then through several American Jewish Coalitions contributes Millions to American Politicians

I've posted the Numbers - the Sources & the Methods on this Forum Numerous Different Times

C R I C K E T S

"Secret"? Are you not aware that since it's inception, the State of Israel has been under attack by neighbors whose intent is the end of the State?
We have helped Israel defend itself through decades with Presidents of both Parties.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 32

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Don't be obtuse....

Obtuse is denying that US Tax Payers send Billions to Israel for a purpose that is Secret

Israel then through several American Jewish Coalitions contributes Millions to American Politicians

I've posted the Numbers - the Sources & the Methods on this Forum Numerous Different Times

C R I C K E T S

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 32
Don't be obtuse....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 32

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
She's openly anti semite. She a racist, but she was elected, therefore her electorate support her.

Never forget

I have not seen any of her anti Semitic statements. Could you provide a link? I assume you are not equating comments against the policies of the State of Israel with being anti Semitic. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 32
She's openly anti semite. She a racist, but she was elected, therefore her electorate support her.

Never forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 32

Perhaps in comparison to trump supporters on the right, for the rest of us we are willing to speak up against injustice, cruelty, racism, bigotry, and lying when we see any of these issues taking place. We also will critique leaders when we do not follow along with their line of thought, actions, or policies...even when we know that one side will retaliate and belittle our position. 

There is separation between sides now, and to bring the truth into the light is a goal. Even when a Dem does not live up to our standards. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

This Photo is why Trump and the Trump Zealots Do Not Like Ilhan Omar - She Looks Different - She Speaks Differently

Another INSTANCE of a lefty projecting his/her/it's bias. It is not WE on the right that obsess over such issues.

Lefty?

Ask the Die Hard Democrats on this Forum if I'm one of them

Both sides consider me nothing more than  just a Troll - because Partisans have No Objectivity

O.K - Another INSTANCE of a lefty troll projecting his/her/it's bias. It is not WE on the right that obsess over such issues.

No you folks - Obsess - over the Next Grift - & - Persons in Elected Office To Provide the Cover!

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 32

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

This Photo is why Trump and the Trump Zealots Do Not Like Ilhan Omar - She Looks Different - She Speaks Differently

Another INSTANCE of a lefty projecting his/her/it's bias. It is not WE on the right that obsess over such issues.

Lefty?

Ask the Die Hard Democrats on this Forum if I'm one of them

Both sides consider me nothing more than  just a Troll - because Partisans have No Objectivity

O.K - Another INSTANCE of a lefty troll projecting his/her/it's bias. It is not WE on the right that obsess over such issues.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 32

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

image_36c428cfb2ae11a29cc89383182a90c02f27eb59.pngshe's a joke..... so

Americans - not just those who Live here so they can play with Guns and Threaten Peoples Lives - but Real Americans those who put Right B4 Wrong - Good B4 Evil - Peace B4 Violence - Love B4 Hatred

Those Americans Decided A Long Long Time Ago - Death Threats Are Illegal in a Civilized Society

A MAGA Man was arrested for doing just that

ELMIRA, N.Y. – A New York man is in custody after federal authorities say he threatened to kill freshman Congresswoman Rep. Ilhan Omar.

Patrick W. Carlineo, 55, of Addison, was arrested Friday morning and charged by criminal complaint with threatening to assault and murder Omar, a Democrat representing Minnesota. 

On March 21, a staff member in Omar's office received a phone call around 12:20 p.m., the criminal complaint states. 

During the call, an individual, eventually identified as Carlineo, allegedly said to the staff member, "Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her, she's an (expletive) terrorist. I’ll put a bullet in her (expletive) skull."

Carlineo told the agents he is a patriot, that he loves President Donald Trump and hates radical Muslims in government, the complaint stated.

"If our forefathers were still alive, they'd put a bullet in her head," he told the agents, according to federal court documents. 

Apparently - He Wasn't Allowed To Just - Say Something - Because this is America

By the Way the People Who - Did Something - That Ilhan Omar Referenced - Osama Bin Laden - He Was Located and Ordered Killed by a BLACK LIBERAL

Source - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/05/ilhan-omar-death-threat-leads-to-arrest-of-n...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors