From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democratic Judiciary Ctm. Chair Nadler Incompetetent

Message 1 of 7

@rker321 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

What would be the purpose of anyone taking the time to post on this forum if they didn't have a Opinion to accompany it?

If you expect me to simply - repost the work of others - as sort of a Ad Hoc Media Clearing House - well then you should probably just pass on by my posts 

I come here to complain - post controversial issues to inititiate discussion - if some of it is grounded in fact - well thats a little bonus those so inclined can thank me for - I most always include a source for those unable or unwilling to do their own research 

Nadler & Pelosi are Incompetent Incumbent Career Political Buffoons - They should have had Mueller in front of them as soon as they read the Mueller Report - if they ever did - instead they are Orchestrating a Bunch of Meaningless Poltical Theatre - playing got you last with nothing more than a Pawn in the Trump Mafia - Barr

The Real Criminal is Trump - I know it - you know it & Mueller know it - Barr is nothing 

But Trump means a willing conspirator in the Political Pork Game to Pelosi and Schumer and Nadler and Schiff & Hoyer and all the other Incumbent Democratic Sycophants in the Democratic Machine - Trump is a Means to maintain Incumbency and thwart the next generation of Ocaso-Cortez - Ilhan Omar - Rasheda Tlaib - Kelly Porter - Katie Hill - Arryana Pressley - etc .........

Pelosi say a Glass of water with a D on it could have won in any of their Districts - see how quickly she throws her Decades long supporters under the bus - Ocasio Cortez & Pressley Trounced two of Pelosi's 20 year Incumbent Lieutenants 

What other possible reason would they have for faithfully negotiating a Infrastructure Deal with a President who the Special Counsel says is a Criminal?

Spell Checker - I've been on this Forum for 10 years - most people get the jest of the point I'm making and those who can't I'm not typing to them anyway

In my personal opinion. I can see posts that are too partisan for me. and criticize things that are more their opinion of things than what they are.

Peolosi and Nadler are not incompetent fools. probably a lot more intelligent than many in this message board and certainly than me.

They are not running the clock. they have simply found out that  the mechanisms to speed things and make things happen are not there.

And are trying not to become extremists in their actions. that in effect will get them nowhere.

The guy will eventually be in contempt of court and after that, I really don't know how are they going to make him comply.
Next elections politicians better make sure that they have the proper laws if they encounter similar situtaions like the present.
criticizing now in the manner that I have seen does not produce anything positive. and tend to confuse many. Just like Barr and the Mueller report.

Apparently you only read material you agree with

1. Is the US based on the Rule of Law or the Rule of the Sacrament of Incumbency?

If it's based on the Rule of Law then I've already posted multiple times all the Tools available to the Democratic Majority Chairman on all the House Committees

Contempt of Congress - Sergeant of Arms has the Power to Arrest and Imprison

They are not willing to use any of them - because why - you tell me

Why are they bothering fighting with Barr

Trump is the Criminal - Trump is the Focus

Trump has already announced to the World that he is not going to produce any Documents or any Witnesses including the Mueller Report or Mueller who BTW is still a US Justice Dept Employee

If I know all these things - the Speaker of the House and all the Queens Men should certainly know this as well

So please explain to me - WHY - all the Political Theatre

Why not just go to the Tools the US Constitution provides to deal with a Corrupt President

Fear of Failure and Loss of Power When Voters Blame Them if they are not successful

This is not complicated - all it takes is Elected Officials who are willing to put the Country and the Rule of Law ahead of their Political Careers

There is No Other Explanation of Excuse

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@mickstuder wrote:

What would be the purpose of anyone taking the time to post on this forum if they didn't have a Opinion to accompany it?

If you expect me to simply - repost the work of others - as sort of a Ad Hoc Media Clearing House - well then you should probably just pass on by my posts 

I come here to complain - post controversial issues to inititiate discussion - if some of it is grounded in fact - well thats a little bonus those so inclined can thank me for - I most always include a source for those unable or unwilling to do their own research 

Nadler & Pelosi are Incompetent Incumbent Career Political Buffoons - They should have had Mueller in front of them as soon as they read the Mueller Report - if they ever did - instead they are Orchestrating a Bunch of Meaningless Poltical Theatre - playing got you last with nothing more than a Pawn in the Trump Mafia - Barr

The Real Criminal is Trump - I know it - you know it & Mueller know it - Barr is nothing 

But Trump means a willing conspirator in the Political Pork Game to Pelosi and Schumer and Nadler and Schiff & Hoyer and all the other Incumbent Democratic Sycophants in the Democratic Machine - Trump is a Means to maintain Incumbency and thwart the next generation of Ocaso-Cortez - Ilhan Omar - Rasheda Tlaib - Kelly Porter - Katie Hill - Arryana Pressley - etc .........

Pelosi say a Glass of water with a D on it could have won in any of their Districts - see how quickly she throws her Decades long supporters under the bus - Ocasio Cortez & Pressley Trounced two of Pelosi's 20 year Incumbent Lieutenants 

What other possible reason would they have for faithfully negotiating a Infrastructure Deal with a President who the Special Counsel says is a Criminal?

Spell Checker - I've been on this Forum for 10 years - most people get the jest of the point I'm making and those who can't I'm not typing to them anyway

In my personal opinion. I can see posts that are too partisan for me. and criticize things that are more their opinion of things than what they are.

Peolosi and Nadler are not incompetent fools. probably a lot more intelligent than many in this message board and certainly than me.

They are not running the clock. they have simply found out that  the mechanisms to speed things and make things happen are not there.

And are trying not to become extremists in their actions. that in effect will get them nowhere.

The guy will eventually be in contempt of court and after that, I really don't know how are they going to make him comply.
Next elections politicians better make sure that they have the proper laws if they encounter similar situtaions like the present.
criticizing now in the manner that I have seen does not produce anything positive. and tend to confuse many. Just like Barr and the Mueller report.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Nadler iS simply conspiring with Pelosi to RUN OUT THE CLOCK FOR TRUMP - BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH CONFIDENCE THAT THEY CAN DO THE JOB - THEY WANT THE VOTERS TO DO THEIR JOBS FOR THEM

Of course that is one person's opinion (maybe two), isn't a fact and can not be found anywhere in the link you provided, twice.

Source - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-03/nadler-barr-mueller-report

The REAL incompetence is AARP's spell checker that won't catch misspelled words in the headline......  Gee, I hope that's not "hate speech"....

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@mickstuder wrote:

Nadler iS simply conspiring with Pelosi to RUN OUT THE CLOCK FOR TRUMP - BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH CONFIDENCE THAT THEY CAN DO THE JOB - THEY WANT THE VOTERS TO DO THEIR JOBS FOR THEM

Of course that is one person's opinion (maybe two), isn't a fact and can not be found anywhere in the link you provided, twice.

Source - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-03/nadler-barr-mueller-report

The REAL incompetence is AARP's spell checker that won't catch misspelled words in the headline......  Gee, I hope that's not "hate speech"....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@rker321 wrote:

Is this is what your post was referring to?

The committee is prepared to make every realistic effort to reach an accommodation with the department,” Nadler wrote in a letter to Barr. “But if the department persists in its baseless refusal to comply with a validly issued subpoena, the committee will move to contempt proceedings and seek further legal recourse.”

Not Really - On April 18, 2019 Nadler Subpoenaed the Full Unredacted Mueller Report including all the Underlying Material - i.e. - Notes of Investigators Interviews - Grand Jury Minutes - Etc. with a Compliance Date of May 1st 2019

Here is what Nadler is NOW willing to accept

Nadler, who issued a subpoena for the full report and the underlying materials, said that he now wants the Justice Department to allow lawmakers and certain staffers to be able to see the redacted portions of the report that don’t include grand jury material.

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Is this is what your post was referring to?

The committee is prepared to make every realistic effort to reach an accommodation with the department,” Nadler wrote in a letter to Barr. “But if the department persists in its baseless refusal to comply with a validly issued subpoena, the committee will move to contempt proceedings and seek further legal recourse.”

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Democratic Judiciary Ctm. Chair Nadler Incompetetent

Message 7 of 7

Nadler asks for Complete Unredacted Mueller Report

Barr Says No

Nadler Subpoenas DOJ for Complete Unredacted Mueller Report by Wednesday May 1, 2019

Barr Says NO

On Wednesday evening, the Justice Department said it had declined to comply with the panel’s subpoena for the full, unredacted report.

“Allowing your committee to use Justice Department investigative files to re-investigate the same matters that the department has investigated and to second- guess decisions that have been made by the department would not only set a dangerous precedent, but would also have immediate negative consequences,” Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd said in a letter to Nadler.

Nadler - OK - well can we Please see just a little more of it?

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors