Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democrat: Why Is Our Party Supporting Criminal Illegal Aliens?

Message 1 of 21

TITLE of POSTS are intended to mislead.    It's how America does it today.  Democrat: Why Is Our Party Supporting Criminal Ill..

I DON"T WANT TO BE SERVED BY ANYONE carrying diseases in a restaurant ---grocery store ---sitting next to them in church ----or anywhere else who cannot seek medical attention.   

AS  Christians---Muslims ---Jews---Agnostics ---as AMERICANS ..

....when people are in this country LEGALLY or  ILLEGALLY  its only common decency that if they need medical attention THAT THEY GET IT.   

The  cave-dweller mentality has chosen to pollute this country ...and yet some  religious beings ....a follower of Christ...... are such hypocrits.       

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

@jimc91 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91: 

Debate host Savannah Guthrie asked the candidates to raise their hands if their individual plan for government-funded healthcare would provide coverage illegal immigrants.

I think I know why the video was cut off before any of the candidates could give an answer. LOL

TOO FUNNY!

They all answered the question by "A show of hands" when they responded to the question asked by the debate moderator.  

Don't you agree that, in and of itself, was a definitive answer?

Well lets start with the FACT that they have Health Care in the USA now. Everyone has it. Just go to the ER and you get it whether you can pay or not. It is the most expansive part of the health care system and delivers the poorest results. It is an area we should be trying to get people out of to cut total health care costs. That is what the Dems want to do. Let them buy health insurance if they can afford it, and a lot can. E. Warren was on TV last week telling all what she learned at a campaign rally about Health Care. After the rally were health care for all was a big topic the head of the largest hospital in the area approached her and said "You do know everyone now has health care. Just go to the ER and you will get it" She like all far right, and a lot of others did not realize that so she now has a new approach. The one you have been hearing me post on for years. What is sad is the far right wanting to see people die in the streets for lack of health care. A former Gov. of GA told us that a few years ago, and we are told that by the far right in this thread, and they think it is funny. Experts proved correct again about the far right.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

@Panjandrum wrote:

rker321: 

They did raised their hands on that one, but,  I am sure that they have changed their mind on that ,

No, actually they have not. Currently, immigrants are barred from purchasing their own health plans and the Democrats want to end that. If they can afford a plan, they should be free to purchase one instead of burdening taxpayers with the cost of ER visits. Makes sense.

So decriminalizing illegal, undocumented from wherever they come into the US is what you want to happen? so is open borders what you are advocating?  If they want to buy health care as a temporary "visitor" of this country I see no problem but perhaps that would be a way to deal with this issue.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21
because they are all under the spell of the dreaded Trump Cult Syndrome my friend, sad to say.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

@Panjandrum why do you refuse to differentiate the difference between immigrant and illegal immigrant?

They are two different groups of people but you never make the distinction, the word illegal is an important part of this discussion.  

I support immigration.  I support the US laws that govern us and the remedies it clearly lays out for people that enter the country illegally.  They have had their due process in court, and the judge determined they are criminals and need to be deported.  

Where am I wrong here?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Democrat: Why Is Our Party Supporting Criminal Illegal Aliens?

Message 6 of 21

Hey Tom, how many convicted felons worked in the Trump campaign and/or the Trump Administration? Why doesn't that bother Trump Lovers? They seem to be very selective in terms of what crimes bother them. Can you imagine our National Security Advisor, who's supposed to protect America, being on the phone with Russians during the Trump inauguration?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21
why do you support the illegitimate occupant in the White House??
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

I'm old enough to remember when Republicans didn't hate immigrants and thought Ronald Reagan was the best president ever. He'd be run out of town now while Trump bad mouthed him on Twitter.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

Norcross continues:

If you’re a criminal, you do not belong here. And the American public doesn’t want it. Why do we as a party support that? I don’t understand it. And that’s why the Democratic Party has not been attractive to certain elements of the working class of our country.

Norcross’s comments have come back to light after multiple 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidates have released platforms where they are promising to decriminalize illegal immigration to the U.S. and provide amnesty to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living across the country.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is a democrat asking a legitimate question and I agree with him.  

Why is his party supporting criminal illegal aliens?  

Do democrats actually believe that is a position they can win the hearts of the American citizens with?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21

Tom5678: 

I think the better question in my mind is why do Trumpists support the criminal in the White House???!!!!

Excellent question Tom. Why do they support someone like Trump? I guess it's because they consider him their criminal and they'll stick by him no matter what he's does or has done.
Kudos
Views