Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Democrat: Why Is Our Party Supporting Criminal Illegal Aliens?

Message 11 of 21
I think the better question in my mind is why do Trumpists support the criminal in the White House???!!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:  

TOO FUNNY!

They all answered the question by "A show of hands" when they responded to the question asked by the debate moderator.  

Don't you agree that, in and of itself, was a definitive answer?

What I think is that you have a learning curve to work on before stating what the Democrats want to do. You aren't there yet.

Thank you for the insult but this thread is not about me.

I think the democrats on the debate stage made their position quite clear for all of us to be able to understand.

Enjoy your day.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

jimc91:  

TOO FUNNY!

They all answered the question by "A show of hands" when they responded to the question asked by the debate moderator.  

What I think is that you have a learning curve to work on before stating what the Democrats want to do. You aren't there yet.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91: 

Debate host Savannah Guthrie asked the candidates to raise their hands if their individual plan for government-funded healthcare would provide coverage illegal immigrants.

I think I know why the video was cut off before any of the candidates could give an answer. LOL

TOO FUNNY!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

rker321: 

They did raised their hands on that one, but,  I am sure that they have changed their mind on that ,

No, actually they have not. Currently, immigrants are barred from purchasing their own health plans and the Democrats want to end that. If they can afford a plan, they should be free to purchase one instead of burdening taxpayers with the cost of ER visits. Makes sense.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

jimc91: 

Debate host Savannah Guthrie asked the candidates to raise their hands if their individual plan for government-funded healthcare would provide coverage illegal immigrants.

I think I know why the video was cut off before any of the candidates could give an answer. LOL

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

Richva:  Could you post a link where any of the candidates said they were in favor of free health care for undocumented aliens? (save some time, no you can't)

They obviously prefer paying more taxes in order to cover the ER visits migrants have to use.............far more preferable than allowing them to purchase health plans so they can take care of themselves.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

@Richva wrote:

I guess if we decriminalized crossing the border it would no longer be supporting criminal illegals.

Could you post a link where any of the candidates said they were in favor of free health care for undocumented aliens? (save some time, no you can't)

They did raised their hands on that one, but,  I am sure that they have changed their mind on that , If they really want to become presidents of the US

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

@Richva wrote:

I guess if we decriminalized crossing the border it would no longer be supporting criminal illegals.

Could you post a link where any of the candidates said they were in favor of free health care for undocumented aliens? (save some time, no you can't)

All 10 Democratic candidates on stage said they supported government-funded health insurance for illegal immigrants.

President Trump responded by tweeting: "All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare. How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!"

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 8.21.22 AM.png

https://wrko.iheart.com/featured/the-kuhner-report/content/2019-06-28-all-democrats-raise-their-hand...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors