Reply
Regular Social Butterfly

Democrat Liars Are Barely Even Trying to Fool Us Anymore

Democrat Liars Are Barely Even Trying to Fool Us Anymore

 OPINION  by Kurt Schlichter July 30, 2020

 

You watch the freakish Rep. Jerry Nadler mouth off to AG William Barr about how those poor, hug-giving rioters of love in Portland are being cruelly provoked by that federal courthouse that racistly refuses to be burned down, and your mind generates several questions. The first is whether he somehow forgot that we’ve actually seen pictures of those enthusiastic Biden supporters destroying property and attacking cops. The next question is how someone as lumpy as The Nad ever managed to pull off his escape from Willie Wonka’s factory. Maybe he hid in a dumpster of garbage and it worked because no one noticed him nestled inside, perfectly camouflaged. 

 

But truth is still a thing, despite the efforts of Rep. Class Act and that witch Nancy Pelosi, who called our cops “stormtroopers” with a straight face – though in fairness to her, after all that Botox she no longer has any other kind.

 

Truth exists, and we can see it thanks to alternative outlets and social media. And we still think lying is a bad thing, though our opponents disagree. To the left, truth is just a bourgeois conceit, something to be discarded as necessary in the struggle against horrible things like racism, sexism, transphobia, colonialization, and Democrats not being in power. It’s optional. And the left is opting out.

 

All this baloney happens to jibe with the theme of my new book, The 21 Biggest Lies About Donald Trump (and You!), which is that liberal liars (along with their cackling, flaccid Never Trump Renfields) are either remarkably stupid or think you are remarkably stupid. Perhaps it’s a bit of both. 

 

The kind of lies told by the Speaker of the House and the Oompa Loompa of the House are central to the success of the rioters. Remember that all this disorder is an information operation designed to make us normal people think that chaos is descending upon America and that Donald Trump will be unable to protect us when these barbarians issue from the cities like Sauron’s hordes from Mordor and march on our suburban and rural homes. The unspoken deal they offer is that if we only elect the gropey old weirdo who lives in a basement then all this trouble will magically stop and, as a bonus, the Bat Soup Flu will be cured. The Democrat denial of the lies right in front of us is a key component of their information operation strategy.

 

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/07/30/democrat-liars-are-barely-even-trying-to-f...

 
 
 
 
 
TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

Democrat Liars Are Barely Even Trying to Fool Us Anymore

 

That was July,  this is August,  what is Trump up to today?

 

Destroying the Post Office?

 

Trying to rig elections?

 

He got one of his people at Newsweek to publish an opinion piece about Kamala Harris.

 

More Birtherism,  that was hard to believe last time,  but he went there.  

 

Some kind of test tube peace deal in the Middle East,  which really isn't a peace deal at all.  The UAE is the third Arab nation to recognize  Israel.

 

I think Trump and Republicans  pretty much gave up on covid-19, they just continue to pretend it's not happening.

 

It;s raining hard where I am today,  It's hard to imagine millions of families without food and shelter in the USA, but these are the consequences of electing Trump as President.

 

At least the Republicans in Congress get a month off with pay,  I mean it's not like we're in some national emergency or something.  

 

 

Regular Social Butterfly

Biden's Memory Isn't the Only Problem; It's His Lies

 

 

|
Posted: Mar 19, 2020 

 

 

He's Uncle Joe, the regular guy from Scranton, Pennsylvania, who understands the common man. So what if he says, without proof, that he worked to "desegregate restaurants and movie houses of Wilmington, Delaware"? So what if he says since 2007, "150 million people" -- almost half of the U.S. population -- "have been killed" due to gun violence?

 

More disturbingly, Biden lied on at least two occasions about a man named Curtis C. Dunn. Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver who, in 1972, tragically struck and killed Biden's wife and his infant daughter. Along with many other news outlets, the Huffington Post, in 2008, described the accident this way: "Delaware's Senator-elect would face a more difficult challenge soon after his election, when a drunk driver struck the car carrying his family, killing his wife Neilia and daughter Naomi and severely wounding sons Hunter and Beau."

 

Disturbed by Biden's drunk-driver version of the accident, Pamela Hamill, Dunn's daughter, wrote to Biden. The Newark Post wrote:

 

"In 2001, (Hamill) wrote a heartfelt letter to Biden expressing her father's profound grief after hearing Biden make a post Sept. 11 speech in which he told the audience that, given his history, he could empathize with victims.

"'Growing up, my dad never talked about it. He always got very solemn around Christmastime because the anniversary was Dec. 18, and he never wanted to celebrate the holidays,' Hamill said. 'When newspapers had anniversary articles (about the crash), we hid them from dad.'

 

"Biden responded in a handwritten note, which, in part, reads, 'All that I can say is I am sorry for all of us and please know that neither I or my sons feel any animosity whatsoever.'"

 

Biden, it appears, got the message. Both families suffered a terrible tragedy. Why add to the pain by falsely portraying the remorseful Curtis Dunn as a drunk driver?

 

But a few years later, Biden did it again.

 

In a 2007 speech at the University of Iowa, Biden said: "Let me tell you a little story. I got elected when I was 29, and I got elected November the 7th. And on Dec. 18 of that year, my wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree. A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly -- and I never pursued it -- drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly, and killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons, with what were thought to be at the time permanent, fundamental injuries."

 

Joe's calling card is decency, an affable man without a malicious bone in his body. Yet he allowed Dunn, who died in 1999, to go to his grave having been falsely shamed by Biden as a drunk driver responsible for the death of Biden's wife and newborn daughter. What "decent" man does that?

 

The complete article:

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2020/03/19/bidens-memory-isnt-the-only-problem-its-his-li...

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

Biden's Memory Isn't the Only Problem; It's His Lies

 

 

|
Posted: Mar 19, 2020 

 

 

He's Uncle Joe, the regular guy from Scranton, Pennsylvania, who understands the common man. So what if he says, without proof, that he worked to "desegregate restaurants and movie houses of Wilmington, Delaware"? So what if he says since 2007, "150 million people" -- almost half of the U.S. population -- "have been killed" due to gun violence?

 

More disturbingly, Biden lied on at least two occasions about a man named Curtis C. Dunn. Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver who, in 1972, tragically struck and killed Biden's wife and his infant daughter. Along with many other news outlets, the Huffington Post, in 2008, described the accident this way: "Delaware's Senator-elect would face a more difficult challenge soon after his election, when a drunk driver struck the car carrying his family, killing his wife Neilia and daughter Naomi and severely wounding sons Hunter and Beau."

 

Disturbed by Biden's drunk-driver version of the accident, Pamela Hamill, Dunn's daughter, wrote to Biden. The Newark Post wrote:

 

"In 2001, (Hamill) wrote a heartfelt letter to Biden expressing her father's profound grief after hearing Biden make a post Sept. 11 speech in which he told the audience that, given his history, he could empathize with victims.

"'Growing up, my dad never talked about it. He always got very solemn around Christmastime because the anniversary was Dec. 18, and he never wanted to celebrate the holidays,' Hamill said. 'When newspapers had anniversary articles (about the crash), we hid them from dad.'

 

"Biden responded in a handwritten note, which, in part, reads, 'All that I can say is I am sorry for all of us and please know that neither I or my sons feel any animosity whatsoever.'"

 

Biden, it appears, got the message. Both families suffered a terrible tragedy. Why add to the pain by falsely portraying the remorseful Curtis Dunn as a drunk driver?

 

But a few years later, Biden did it again.

 

In a 2007 speech at the University of Iowa, Biden said: "Let me tell you a little story. I got elected when I was 29, and I got elected November the 7th. And on Dec. 18 of that year, my wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree. A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly -- and I never pursued it -- drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly, and killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons, with what were thought to be at the time permanent, fundamental injuries."

 

Joe's calling card is decency, an affable man without a malicious bone in his body. Yet he allowed Dunn, who died in 1999, to go to his grave having been falsely shamed by Biden as a drunk driver responsible for the death of Biden's wife and newborn daughter. What "decent" man does that?

 

The complete article:

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2020/03/19/bidens-memory-isnt-the-only-problem-its-his-li...


Once again you use an opinion article as fact, and you can not do that. The column is so bad it is clearly labeled as opinion.  My opinion is the opinion expressed by the author is totally untrue.

Your source for the first article is so bad when I went to open it I was warned not to by my computer as it was not a trusted source. Here is a question for you. Why are you using such sources that could infect the computer of anyone that opens what you posted as fact for your statement.

Honored Social Butterfly

I love the fact that the regressives must go back 200 years to find a situation they can claim is worse than where the Republican Party is today. 

Regular Social Butterfly

Democrats Nadler and Gang Keep Lying About Roger Stone in Their Continuing Effort to Hurt President Trump

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

Democrats Nadler and Gang Keep Lying About Roger Stone in Their Continuing Effort to Hurt President Trump


Rants from highly biased right wing web sites, filled with blatant lies and gross misinformation, have no credibility!!!

 

Example ... your bogus article stating that the only crime Stone committed was to be a friend of Trump.

 

The TRUTH is that “Stone was found guilty of obstruction of a congressional investigation, five counts of making false statements to Congress, and tampering with a witness.”

 

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
540 Views
0
Report
Regular Social Butterfly

Delusional Democrats intent on trying to fool Americans: Devine

Every day, evidence mounts that Democratic politicians are delusional by design. They may or may not believe their increasingly absurd versions of unreality, but they are intent on fooling the rest of us until Election Day.

 

Take New York’s version of Dumb and Dumber, Gov. Cuomo and Mayor de Blasio.

 

This dimwit duo doesn’t just deny the errors that have made New Yorkers’ lives worse than they needed to be during the pandemic. Like true delusional Dems, Cuomo and de Blasio actually pose as our saviors.

 

The governor’s shameless vanity poster celebrating his leadership through the pandemic took the cake. It did not mention the more than 32,000 deaths on his watch, nor his disastrous nursing-home policy, and it pretended the virus originated in Europe, rather than China.

 

Then, on Monday, Captain Corona went on a victory tour of Georgia to pose as the conquering hero and dispense gratuitous advice to the Republican governor. That takes some chutzpah considering New York’s COVID-19 death rate is about six times greater than Georgia’s.

 

Like I said, delusional.

 

The most difficult Dem Delusion to shake since 2016, of course, is that Hillary Clinton didn’t really lose the election, but was the “victim” of Russian collusion.

“It’s very clear that Russia succeeded,” Clinton told MSNBC’s Joy Reid Monday.

 

It’s a wonder either of them could keep a straight face. We know now, after the exhaustive Mueller probe, that there was no collusion between President Trump’s campaign and the Russians.

 

It was all projection by Clinton. The framing and spying on Trump and his campaign began with the discredited Steele Dossier, paid for by Clinton, most likely as a diversion from her own Russia problems including a $500,000 fee paid to her husband for a speech in Moscow.

 

Any normal person would be embarrassed at being caught out, but Clinton doubles down, confident that if she sticks to her story people will believe there is some truth to it. Delusion is rewarded.

 

Joe Biden’s delusions are more understandable considering his deteriorating memory.

But his defense of violent anarchists in Portland, Ore., who have laid siege to the city for almost two months, as “peaceful protesters” defies belief.

 

Biden issued a statement this week attacking Trump for sending federal law-enforcement officers to Portland to protect a courthouse from being burned to the ground.

 

“They are brutally attacking peaceful protesters,” said Biden, who can’t be watching the news in his basement.

Videos abound every night of his “peaceful protesters” committing arson, looting and vandalism.

 

“Individuals have thrown bricks, chunks of concrete, glass bottles, feces, balloons filled with paint, pig’s feet, slingshots to hurl ball bearings and batteries at federal agents and the courthouse,” said White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany.

 

“These ‘peaceful protesters’ are using lasers to target officers’ eyes, shooting ball bearings with slingshots, using pellet guns and air rifles, launching fireworks at the officers, and barricading police inside a federal courthouse,” said the Trump campaign.

 

“One officer had his hand impaled on a board with nails driven through it.”

 

We see with our own eyes the escalating violence and disorder in Democratic-run cities, yet their leaders deny there is a problem.

 

Instead, Biden blames Trump for “trying to stoke the fires of division” by sending federal officers to lawfully protect federal property.

 

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi maligns these brave public servants as storm troopers “kidnapping” peaceful protesters.

The Democrats own the violence in their cities. They won’t allow police to enforce the law and restore order.

The only law enforcement they are interested in is court action to prevent federal officers from protecting a federal courthouse.

They pretend the protesters in Portland are just peace-loving “Moms,” but among those arrested are hardcore Antifa members and activist lawyers, and anyone engaged in those protests knows full well that they are giving cover to violent criminals.

 

Dems don’t care that their cities are blighted by crime, police are injured and citizens live in fear, because all that matters is to create the election-winning delusion that Trump is to blame for the mayhem they have created. It’s short-term pain for long-term gain. They are creating an image for Trump as Captain Chaos, not the law-and-order president he seeks to be.

That is their grandest delusion of all. The gaslighting and straight-out lies required to prop it up is unbelievable. We’ll see in November if they get away with it.

Get off your knees and play

In an ominous sign for the new season, Major League Baseball used its official Twitter account to laud San Francisco Giants players who knelt during the national anthem at an exhibition game.

This is gratuitous virtue-signaling that will turn off fans weary of politics encroaching on every aspect of their lives.

 

It’s probably more of an indication that the Giants’ rookie manager, Gabe Kapler, whose track record is not exactly stellar, is floundering and trying to make a name for himself.

 

But Americans are suffering enough from the pandemic and the uncertain economy. For everyone’s mental health, sports must be an oasis of unity and free of politics.

And don’t pretend kneeling during “The Star-Spangled Banner” is not politics.

It’s divisive and will do to MLB what Colin Kaepernick did to football, when the NFL lost at least 10 percent of its TV viewers, who objected to being moralized at by overpaid sportsmen.

 

Play ball and only ball.

 

https://nypost.com/2020/07/22/democratic-politicians-are-full-of-delusion-devine/

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly


 These are indisputable FACTS.   .   

 

 

 REFLECTING BACK ----Republicans have WASTED   $2 trillion 408 billion 102 million dollars on two wars, Benghazi, shutting down the Govt and trying to abolish the ACA at time people have LOST their healthcare.    !!!    .

TAX BREAKS WERE AT A $2.3 trillion cost,
In 2018, families in the top one percent of income earners received, on average, a $48,000 tax break, while families in the bottom 20 percent received, on average, a $120 break on their taxes. POLITICO analysis:    

REPUBLICANS are too clueless and it appears SOUL-LESS to CARE   about the more than 30 million laid-off workers who received their final weekly supplemental payments from the federal government last weekend and Senate Republicans are in disarray over whether to replace the benefits or just drop them.    PUT a TAX break for billionaires in front of them to sign up to....THEY are ALL IN.  

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly

The only "illusions" being threatened by the Truth are core values of the neoRepublican Party. Here's a couple that have prevented a continuation of the DEMOCRATIC Party's program to give aid to Americans devastated by Trumpvid20.

 

tRump demands there be no funding for the USPS to support the huge increase in mail in ballots. Core value: Voter suppression is the path to victory

 

tRump demands there be no legal liability for Oligarchs who fail to protect their workers from Covid. Core value: Money makes right so those who have it can't do wrong

 

No human being would accede to tRumps demands and allow the destruction of the integrity of our elections and deny equal justice under the law. Further proof of tRump's basic nature - that of a psychopathic killer, devoid of remorse or compassion. To claim tRump is NOT responsible for the 170,000 Americans killed by the Pandemic is to claim Hitler wasn't responsible for the Holocaust because neither of them actually killed anyone personally. The scuzbucket DID NOTHING FOR 6 MONTHS because he saw the virus concentrated in Democratic States and tRump wanted to score political points by BLAMING THE GOVERNORS.

 

 

Regular Social Butterfly

Olderscout66 wrote:

The only "illusions" being threatened by the Truth are core values of the neoRepublican Party. Here's a couple that have prevented a continuation of the DEMOCRATIC Party's program to give aid to Americans devastated by Trumpvid20.

 

tRump demands there be no funding for the USPS to support the huge increase in mail in ballots. Core value: Voter suppression is the path to victory

 

tRump demands there be no legal liability for Oligarchs who fail to protect their workers from Covid. Core value: Money makes right so those who have it can't do wrong

 

No human being would accede to tRumps demands and allow the destruction of the integrity of our elections and deny equal justice under the law. Further proof of tRump's basic nature - that of a psychopathic killer, devoid of remorse or compassion. To claim tRump is NOT responsible for the 170,000 Americans killed by the Pandemic is to claim Hitler wasn't responsible for the Holocaust because neither of them actually killed anyone personally. The scuzbucket DID NOTHING FOR 6 MONTHS because he saw the virus concentrated in Democratic States and tRump wanted to score political points by BLAMING THE GOVERNORS.

 

 


sunluvngal:

Geez after reading this and some of the previous comments, i'm like "and i worry about getting MY facts straight"! 🤣  And what's even funnier, i get lectured by those with different views (and their so called facts)  on ME not posting the facts.  lol   Unreal. 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Contributor

Sun Lover,

The only truth/fact that Kurt Slichter has given here is that he enjoys calling people ugly names and ranting so that he can sell his book. I don't see any other substantiated facts or logical arguments in he opinion.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Gypsyt wrote:

Sun Lover,

The only truth/fact that Kurt Slichter has given here is that he enjoys calling people ugly names and ranting so that he can sell his book. I don't see any other substantiated facts or logical arguments in he opinion.


Get used to it, this is the kind of sources that trump luvers use here, sources giving opinions, conspiracy theories, and lies.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Regular Social Butterfly

Gypsyt wrote:

Sun Lover,

The only truth/fact that Kurt Slichter has given here is that he enjoys calling people ugly names and ranting so that he can sell his book. I don't see any other substantiated facts or logical arguments in he opinion.


sunluvngal:

Thank you for sharing YOUR opinion. 👍

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
432 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

So. Did the Portland Administration ask for federal help? (No)

 

Did the situation improve after the Federal agents arrived? (Got worse)

 

Did the actions of the Federal agents end the protests? (They were winding down and got fresh energy with the introduction of Federal agents)

 

Does everything Trump touch, fail?  (Yes)

Regular Social Butterfly

Richva wrote:

So. Did the Portland Administration ask for federal help? (No)

 

Did the situation improve after the Federal agents arrived? (Got worse)

 

Did the actions of the Federal agents end the protests? (They were winding down and got fresh energy with the introduction of Federal agents)

 

Does everything Trump touch, fail?  (Yes)


The "Portland Administration"? lol  The liberal dems in charge, let their state and cities be burned, looted and a whole lot of destruction go on and their law respecting citizens be damned.

 

The riots went on for months BEFORE and AFTER the Feds arrived.  BUT the Feds went there to protect the destruction of Federal buildings and they did that.

 

The Feds weren't there to end the protests, as stated above.

 

Does everything President Trump touches fail?  (NO) I'm beginning to think there's a whole lot of jealousy goin' on from some of the comments made. 

 

              The liberal dems:

truth and awesome june 2020.jpg

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:
Richva wrote:

So. Did the Portland Administration ask for federal help? (No)

 

Did the situation improve after the Federal agents arrived? (Got worse)

 

Did the actions of the Federal agents end the protests? (They were winding down and got fresh energy with the introduction of Federal agents)

 

Does everything Trump touch, fail?  (Yes)


The "Portland Administration"? lol  The liberal dems in charge, let their state and cities be burned, looted and a whole lot of destruction go on and their law respecting citizens be damned.

 

The riots went on for months BEFORE and AFTER the Feds arrived.  BUT the Feds went there to protect the destruction of Federal buildings and they did that.

 

The Feds weren't there to end the protests, as stated above.

 

Does everything President Trump touches fail?  (NO) I'm beginning to think there's a whole lot of jealousy goin' on from some of the comments made. 

 

              The liberal dems:

truth and awesome june 2020.jpg

 


The riots went on for months before in Portland?

Well people will never hear the truth from the far right Trump enablers who live in a world of Trump illusions destroying everything they touch.

Please give us a list of things Trump has done that have not failed and why? I will give you one that did fail. His plan to control the virus in AZ. Every medical expert in the State tells us Trump failed.

Regular Social Butterfly

          The liberal dems:

truth and awesome june 2020.jpg

 

john258:

The riots went on for months before in Portland?

Well people will never hear the truth from the far right Trump enablers who live in a world of Trump illusions destroying everything they touch.

 


@john258 

Your accusation that the people will never hear the truth from the people in your description, is just not true and uncalled for.  You should practice what you preach.

 

I do try to be accurate and truthful in my comments. In this, particular, case i would have been accurate in saying the riots had gone on for weeks rather then months before the Federal agents were sent in.

 

The riots themselves have been going on for months in Portland, Oregon, the timeline regarding the Feds etc posted was unintentionally inaccurate.  I don't claim to be perfect, but i do claim to be honest and truthful.  Being human, we all make mistakes from time to time.  

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
331 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

          The liberal dems:

truth and awesome june 2020.jpg

 

john258:

The riots went on for months before in Portland?

Well people will never hear the truth from the far right Trump enablers who live in a world of Trump illusions destroying everything they touch.

 


@john258 

Your accusation that the people will never hear the truth from the people in your description, is just not true and uncalled for.  You should practice what you preach.

 

I do try to be accurate and truthful in my comments. In this, particular, case i would have been accurate in saying the riots had gone on for weeks rather then months before the Federal agents were sent in.

 

The riots themselves have been going on for months in Portland, Oregon, the timeline regarding the Feds etc posted was unintentionally inaccurate.  I don't claim to be perfect, but i do claim to be honest and truthful.  Being human, we all make mistakes from time to time.  


By the numbers.

1. Well you supply nothing to back up your statements again. Lets have the items you are talking about. I preach backing up information with facts and do it all the time. Come forwarded with information to back up what you say.

2. There were only riots on FOX and with Trump. The mayor and Gov. called them protests triggered by the FEDS acting way out of bounds like seizing people off the streets and throwing then into un marked vans, So called fed law officers not wearing badges and refusing to identify themselves. Feds attacking news people. The closest thing to riots were by the Feds.

3. Supply proof that the riots were going on for months in Portland. Yes we do all do make mistakes, but the ones you make are from using very bad sources for information all the time.

Regular Social Butterfly

 

 

john258:

The riots went on for months before in Portland?

Well people will never hear the truth from the far right Trump enablers who live in a world of Trump illusions destroying everything they touch.

 


sunluvngal: @john258 

Your accusation that the people will never hear the truth from the people in your description, is just not true and uncalled for.  You should practice what you preach.

 

I do try to be accurate and truthful in my comments. In this, particular, case i would have been accurate in saying the riots had gone on for weeks rather then months before the Federal agents were sent in.

 

The riots themselves have been going on for months in Portland, Oregon, the timeline regarding the Feds etc posted was unintentionally inaccurate.  I don't claim to be perfect, but i do claim to be honest and truthful.  Being human, we all make mistakes from time to time.  


john258:

By the numbers.

1. Well you supply nothing to back up your statements again. Lets have the items you are talking about. I preach backing up information with facts and do it all the time. Come forwarded with information to back up what you say.

2. There were only riots on FOX and with Trump. The mayor and Gov. called them protests triggered by the FEDS acting way out of bounds like seizing people off the streets and throwing then into un marked vans, So called fed law officers not wearing badges and refusing to identify themselves. Feds attacking news people. The closest thing to riots were by the Feds.

3. Supply proof that the riots were going on for months in Portland. Yes we do all do make mistakes, but the ones you make are from using very bad sources for information all the time.


sunluvngal:

( i changed it to WEEKS in my last response,YOU didn't) THIS is the only and last hoop i'm jumping through...i've never seen such badgering to prove something when all YOU or anybody else has to do to see the FACTS is to do your own dang research, instead of this type of nonsense. If my response this time is not to your satisfaction...don't bother requesting/demanding anything more.  BUT since sadly i have nothing better to do...this is what you get, and then i'm done with this nonsense:

 

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/08/portland-protest-takeaways-day-74-black-activist-among-1...

Portland protest takeaways Day 74: Black activist among 16 arrested, another riot declaration Sunday

 

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/protests/portland-protest-timeline-racism-police-brutality-ge...

 

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/08/portland-protests-continue-for-73rd-day-throughout-city-... Portland protest deemed ‘riot’ Saturday after fire set in police union building

 

 

 

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
340 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

 

 

john258:

The riots went on for months before in Portland?

Well people will never hear the truth from the far right Trump enablers who live in a world of Trump illusions destroying everything they touch.

 


sunluvngal: @john258 

Your accusation that the people will never hear the truth from the people in your description, is just not true and uncalled for.  You should practice what you preach.

 

I do try to be accurate and truthful in my comments. In this, particular, case i would have been accurate in saying the riots had gone on for weeks rather then months before the Federal agents were sent in.

 

The riots themselves have been going on for months in Portland, Oregon, the timeline regarding the Feds etc posted was unintentionally inaccurate.  I don't claim to be perfect, but i do claim to be honest and truthful.  Being human, we all make mistakes from time to time.  


john258:

By the numbers.

1. Well you supply nothing to back up your statements again. Lets have the items you are talking about. I preach backing up information with facts and do it all the time. Come forwarded with information to back up what you say.

2. There were only riots on FOX and with Trump. The mayor and Gov. called them protests triggered by the FEDS acting way out of bounds like seizing people off the streets and throwing then into un marked vans, So called fed law officers not wearing badges and refusing to identify themselves. Feds attacking news people. The closest thing to riots were by the Feds.

3. Supply proof that the riots were going on for months in Portland. Yes we do all do make mistakes, but the ones you make are from using very bad sources for information all the time.


sunluvngal:

( i changed it to WEEKS in my last response,YOU didn't) THIS is the only and last hoop i'm jumping through...i've never seen such badgering to prove something when all YOU or anybody else has to do to see the FACTS is to do your own dang research, instead of this type of nonsense. If my response this time is not to your satisfaction...don't bother requesting/demanding anything more.  BUT since sadly i have nothing better to do...this is what you get, and then i'm done with this nonsense:

 

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/08/portland-protest-takeaways-day-74-black-activist-among-1...

Portland protest takeaways Day 74: Black activist among 16 arrested, another riot declaration Sunday

 

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/protests/portland-protest-timeline-racism-police-brutality-ge...

 

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/08/portland-protests-continue-for-73rd-day-throughout-city-... Portland protest deemed ‘riot’ Saturday after fire set in police union building

 

 

 

 



@sunluvngal wrote:

 

 

john258:

The riots went on for months before in Portland?

Well people will never hear the truth from the far right Trump enablers who live in a world of Trump illusions destroying everything they touch.

 


sunluvngal: @john258 

Your accusation that the people will never hear the truth from the people in your description, is just not true and uncalled for.  You should practice what you preach.

 

I do try to be accurate and truthful in my comments. In this, particular, case i would have been accurate in saying the riots had gone on for weeks rather then months before the Federal agents were sent in.

 

The riots themselves have been going on for months in Portland, Oregon, the timeline regarding the Feds etc posted was unintentionally inaccurate.  I don't claim to be perfect, but i do claim to be honest and truthful.  Being human, we all make mistakes from time to time.  


john258:

By the numbers.

1. Well you supply nothing to back up your statements again. Lets have the items you are talking about. I preach backing up information with facts and do it all the time. Come forwarded with information to back up what you say.

2. There were only riots on FOX and with Trump. The mayor and Gov. called them protests triggered by the FEDS acting way out of bounds like seizing people off the streets and throwing then into un marked vans, So called fed law officers not wearing badges and refusing to identify themselves. Feds attacking news people. The closest thing to riots were by the Feds.

3. Supply proof that the riots were going on for months in Portland. Yes we do all do make mistakes, but the ones you make are from using very bad sources for information all the time.


sunluvngal:

( i changed it to WEEKS in my last response,YOU didn't) THIS is the only and last hoop i'm jumping through...i've never seen such badgering to prove something when all YOU or anybody else has to do to see the FACTS is to do your own dang research, instead of this type of nonsense. If my response this time is not to your satisfaction...don't bother requesting/demanding anything more.  BUT since sadly i have nothing better to do...this is what you get, and then i'm done with this nonsense:

 

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/08/portland-protest-takeaways-day-74-black-activist-among-1...

Portland protest takeaways Day 74: Black activist among 16 arrested, another riot declaration Sunday

 

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/protests/portland-protest-timeline-racism-police-brutality-ge...

 

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/08/portland-protests-continue-for-73rd-day-throughout-city-... Portland protest deemed ‘riot’ Saturday after fire set in police union building

 

 

 

 


Your problem is you did not present any facts. The paper  you are using now starts its article off with the statement: Portland Protest deemed a Riot after a few protesters got out of hand. This night it was protesters, other nights it was Trump goons grabbing people off the streets. It was both sides and that happens. The answer right now is to keep Trump out as he never solved anything in his life. He just causes the problems like with his fake charity that was out out of business and fined 24 million. You arguments do not make sense. Just look at the post you include from AL about Obama care. Proven false a long time ago yet there it is as fact in your post.

Honored Social Butterfly

Total property damage estimates in Portland: $4,000,000.

 

Total cost of tRump's ignorant mismanagement of the Pandemic: $8 TRILLIION!

So cost-conscious GOPers are okay with a Toad costing them 2 MILLION TIMES MORE than all the criminals who took advantage of all the police being across town watching the peaceful demonstrators.

 

that's Republican Economics for ya - blame the Constitution for the small stuff and hope nobody notices the big stuff caused by their Toad.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png