Honored Social Butterfly

Democrat Gun Hypocrisy

It just doesn't get any better than this....She wants your guns, but....She wants your guns, but....

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

That was six years ago. 

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Yep, happened six years ago, although conservative American Lookout, for some reason, decided to revive it two years later.  Still old news. 

Nice screenshot.  No link?  No matter, gotta pass on this one, but whatever rings your bell.  🤷

Honored Social Butterfly

Wait...........if you are working for better gun controls you are not allowed to carry a gun of your own?  How does that work?

Honored Social Butterfly

Richva:   Wait...........if you are working for better gun controls you are not allowed to carry a gun of your own?  How does that work?

You have to remember they don't can't do nuance.

Honored Social Butterfly

Most people want military weapons off the streets and most understand that the notion a gaggle of thugs with AR-15s might "save" them if the Government uses the military to enforce unpopular laws is NRAGOP  Bull puckey.

We managed to make cars much safer and we can do the same with guns - no semiautomatic weapons that can fire more than 8 times without reloading should be allowed in civilian hands. The design purpose of all such weapons is to KILL and many HUMAN BEINGS as possible in the shortest amount of time. They have no use in sport and offer no increase in the ability to defend yourself against criminal attack. The ONLY civilian examples of the superiority of their "unique" capabilities is  MASS MURDER.

Honored Social Butterfly

Never been a Democrat in my life. but I am anti gun in the amount of arms that people can have in the US.
Guns  should be carefully given to people like hunters, collectors and if they are in a situation that they can prove that they need them but to provide guns indiscriminately is something that I will never accept. So please do not mention to me your second amendment. I happen to think that it has always been misunderstood.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Hmmm...

Perhaps some need to re-evaluate their perceived political affiliation.  

When a person claims to be a particular political affiliation, it usually means they support the core ideology...  Just sain'

VIMTSTL
Regular Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

Hmmm...

Perhaps some need to re-evaluate their perceived political affiliation.  

When a person claims to be a particular political affiliation, it usually means they support the core ideology...  Just sain'

sunluvngal:

big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Absolutely agree...i've often wondered why some, including romney and former governor kasich, who claim to be Republican but are some of the staunches democrat supporters there are, stay with the Republican party!🤔

The democratic party is full of hypocrites and not just on gun control!

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I've been "non-affiliated" since 1973 (the first year I could vote at that time at 19). I'm still worried why "affiliation" continues to be important.

I've believed during my entire life EVERYONE is important; anyone dying is important; now 1,000 and more US humans are dying almost every day, yet some believe wearing masks and/or staying home, when possible, is not acceptable?

Please, NY Officials, release Robert Trump's cause of death; the true cause of death.

If dat wasn't there, bet a gun was involved, somehow, someway...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

WebWiseWoman wrote:

I've been "non-affiliated" since 1973 (the first year I could vote at that time at 19). I'm still worried why "affiliation" continues to be important.

#StaySafe

sunluvngal:

Worried?  Well, it isn't  about being "affiliated" (or not)  that was commented on here, rather the claim of belonging to a particular party and then doing everything they can to help beat that party in this election.  When it's plain to see from their actions and comments that they don't believe in the party they claim to be affiliated with. 

Being a Republican or Democrat etc has always represented a persons political views.

I don't know about anybody else, but it makes me wonder why they don't change to the party that they obviously are trying so desperately to help win.  🤔 

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

sunluvngal:

Worried?  Well, it isn't  about being "affiliated" (or not)  that was commented on here, rather the claim of belonging to a particular party and then doing everything they can to help beat that party in this election.  When it's plain to see from their actions and comments that they don't believe in the party they claim to be affiliated with. 

Being a Republican or Democrat etc has always represented a persons political views.

I don't know about anybody else, but it makes me wonder why they don't change to the party that they obviously are trying so desperately to help win.  🤔 

There's Republican and there is some peculiar ideology called tRumplican.  Apparently there are some Republicans like Romney and Kaisch (not to mention the Lincoln Project, Republicans Against Trump) who still believe in their party.  And then there's the pseudos like Cruz, Paul who did not hesitate to flip their loyalties to kissing the ample posterior of some clueless unprincipled moron.

Regular Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

sunluvngal:

MsStretch:

There's Republican and there is some peculiar ideology called tRumplican.  Apparently there are some Republicans like Romney and Kaisch (not to mention the Lincoln Project, Republicans Against Trump) who still believe in their party.  And then there's the pseudos like Cruz, Paul who did not hesitate to flip their loyalties to kissing the ample posterior of some clueless unprincipled moron.

sunluvngal:

Thank goodness there are very few that have that same opinion.  There's Republican...period.  True Republicans are for country over party. Thank God, voting for Trump and country are one and the same in 2020.👍

The people, groups you mention are haters that have a "personal" beef with President Trump and couldn't care less about this country...period.

Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

sunluvngal:

MsStretch:

sunluvngal:

Thank goodness there are very few that have that same opinion.  There's Republican...period.  True Republicans are for country over party. Thank God, voting for Trump and country are one and the same in 2020.👍

The people, groups you mention are haters that have a "personal" beef with President Trump and couldn't care less about this country...period.

Country over party?   Nah.  If they did, they'd care about Americans of all colors, of all origins, of all incomes.....

Regular Social Butterfly

sunluvngal:

ManicProgressive:

Country over party?   Nah.  If they did, they'd care about Americans of all colors, of all origins, of all incomes.....

sunluvngal:

And they/we do, despite what the liberal dems try to portray.  I'm sure the majority of people realize that the democrat party is not the party FOR ALL people, like it was years ago.  Nobody hates that it's changed to what it is today, more than i do...

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

sunluvngal:

ManicProgressive:

sunluvngal:

And they/we do, despite what the liberal dems try to portray.  I'm sure the majority of people realize that the democrat party is not the party FOR ALL people, like it was years ago.  Nobody hates that it's changed to what it is today, more than i do...

Tell us how it changed over the years so you do not like it now?

I hope you watched TV this evening and saw the Dem Convention. There were some people from AZ on who really took it to Trump (AZ Lackey Gov.), and far right backers in AZ over the damage done to the people. One person father was killed by the virus. He was a Trump voter and believed what Trump was saying about opening up and how good it was. He went out and followed Trumps advice got the virus and died.  She is now working to educate people in AZ on  the true Trump and have them join the cause to free the country and state of Trump and the far right.

If you missed it go watch it as it is something you will never see with Trump truth.

Honored Social Butterfly

@john258 LOL!!

Just read the Green New Deal and that is a great place to start!  

The looney left radicals that have taken over the democrat party are insane in my opinion...  How is it that you or your "experts" not know this?

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

@john258 LOL!!

Just read the Green New Deal and that is a great place to start!  

The looney left radicals that have taken over the democrat party are insane in my opinion...  How is it that you or your "experts" not know this?

Well since you are such an expert in the Green New Deal explain it to me. You post about it all the time.

How about the thinking Reb. who came out for Biden last night. Looks like they do not agree with you. Two were Gov. One of Ohio, and the other of NJ and did a good job.

The only looney people are Trump and his followers. If you are not a Dr. your opinion  does not count. My experts have told us who makes up the group who supports Trump. Low income, mostly white, poor, uneducated, easy to lead,etc. The film 6 billboards shows them.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@john258 wrote:

Well since you are such an expert in the Green New Deal explain it to me. You post about it all the time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's easy...  It simply will not work and would destroy an economy that has been built on energy.  

Keep working on that energy project and when you get it perfected, let's study a way to implement it.  

The wisdom brought forth by the likes of AOC is insane.  She is too young and inexperienced in life to be able to offer a viable solution.  I have socks older than her.  

She may grow up and become wise if she lives long enough.  Most people know this by the time they reach my age...  

How can you not know this @john258 ???

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's easy...  It simply will not work and would destroy an economy that has been built on energy.  

Keep working on that energy project and when you get it perfected, let's study a way to implement it.  

The wisdom brought forth by the likes of AOC is insane.  She is too young and inexperienced in life to be able to offer a viable solution.  I have socks older than her.  

She may grow up and become wise if she lives long enough.  Most people know this by the time they reach my age...  

How can you not know this @john258 ???

You did not explain anything just made the canned statement out of the Trump enabler hand book.

Now tell me how it kills the economy in some detail.  Yes AOC does have some smarts that is why she can make the far right look like fools on TV. Look what she did to the Reb. Congressman who tried to take her on. One has to keep in mind inelegance is missing with far right Reb. just look at Trump fom proof. 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@jimc91 @sunluvngal 

Did you not read?

"Thank you @Roxanna35 ! My 2 youngest daughters and their step-sis were at 1-Oct. There should have been no way this person should have access to high-capacity weapons; not even regular police do; only SWAT...

And to find nothing in background? Not buying that; someone could have prevented; they are guilty of murder."

The ammo provider is going to do a little time; guess his report date: 2-Oct 

My post to USAO (not my choice, that's their acronym) via twitter:

"Add insult to injuries & deaths: set surrender date the day mourning began & others lay dying or critical... Shame on whomever gave him 3 mths to get his affairs in order (which at least 59 others didn't have the chance to do) & choosing THAT date!"

Just saying...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Social Butterfly

Thank you @Roxanna35 ! My 2 youngest daughters and their step-sis were at 1-Oct. There should have been no way this person should have access to high-capacity weapons; not even regular police do; only SWAT...

And to find nothing in background? Not buying that; someone could have prevented; they are guilty of murder.

The ammo provider is going to do a little time; guess his report date: 2-Oct 

My post to USAO (not my choice, that's their acronym) via twitter:

"Add insult to injuries & deaths: set surrender date the day mourning began & others lay dying or critical... Shame on whomever gave him 3 mths to get his affairs in order (which at least 59 others didn't have the chance to do) & choosing THAT date!"

Just saying...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Social Butterfly

Yes, it does...

NCAbsenteeBallotApplication.jpg

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png