Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Demand Grows for Second Special Counsel from Senate

Message 21 of 42

@creppelrmwrote:

Mueller subpoenaed Trump Organization may have crossed that Red Line which is getting close to exposing it's ties with Russia. There was plans for a Moscow Trump Tower.  The Pubs will try anything to stop Mueller now.

I don't believe that there ever was a question as to whether or not the Trump Corp did business with Russia as well as other nations. So - what is going to be "exposed".

What are "Pubs"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 42

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Haven't I seen this subject posted by you a number of times by now? Looks like the leaders really are getting to rock bottom on what to have the followers (enablers) post to distract people from the real news.

Here is what we should be talking about. Trump brags to Reb. big money donors how he just made up things when he had a meeting with the Canadian PM. Trump thought that was great, and too funny. Well at least one of the donors had some sense and recorded it then gave it to the press. That tells us there was at least one thinking person attending. Our mentally impaired President given to us by the far right enablers. We have Germany in the1930 all over again.

By the numbers:

1. What is a "Reb."?

2. What has the Canadian PM to do with the topic?

3. How is Germany in the '30s a factor in possible corruption of the Obama Administration?

4. To quote you, "answer my questions".

You are asking questions again and you are not permitted to do that. Samo Samo

May I please see your badge Deputy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 42

@nctarheelwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Does that mean that the following is not true:

"Ranking Republican senators are calling on the Department of Justice to appoint a second special counsel to investigate potential abuses by FBI and Justice Department employees connected to their role in the investigation into President Trump"?

Each time I point out from where a story emanates, you always rebuttal with "Does that mean the story is not true?"

In line with that thinking, let me pose this question.

If the STORM TROOPER MAGAZINE writes an ANTI-SEMITIC and OBVIOUSLY FAKE INFORMATION about JEWS, would you also ask your same question, "Does that mean the story is not true".

Yes, one must look at the origin of a story to determine the context in which it was written.

Sarah Carter is, in most circles, not even considered a journalist.

As to the truth of the above story, that an assumption is made that there WAS ABUSES in the FBI renders this story an op-ed piece at best, not a journalist fact piece.

Yes, I do bring it up because the source and the information are two separate things and typically your response is something about Storm Trooper.

An inquiry is based on the need to find out whether or not abuse exists, not because abuse exists.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

"Ranking Republican senators are calling on the Department of Justice to appoint a second special counsel to investigate potential abuses by FBI and Justice Department employees connected to their role in the investigation into President Trump"?

Yep, the FBI, the Justice Department, all the courts are against your trumpy bear.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 42

@MIseker— Absolutely! Republicans have gone out of their way to lie for, distract from,  and enable the criminal that they call their president. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@nctarheelwrote:

@jimc91wrote:

BY:  Sarah Carter

https://saraacarter.com/demand-grows-for-second-special-counsel-from-senate/

So is this reporter with connections to the cult THE MOONIES and connections, through awards she's won, from organizations that have ties to WHITE SUPREMACY groups now become your primary source for "truthful" journalism?

It would be nice if, just once, you didn't use fringe resources for the basis of your posts.

Its probably true the republicans are whipping up more interference for Tump. How interesting the were on the SETH RICH CONSPIRACY NETWORK to do it. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 42

Mueller subpoenaed Trump Organization may have crossed that Red Line which is getting close to exposing it's ties with Russia. There was plans for a Moscow Trump Tower.  The Pubs will try anything to stop Mueller now.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 42

@nctarheelwrote:

@jimc91wrote:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please provide a link that would suggest what you said is NOT a complete fabrication of your own opinion.

Why is it that you never provide a link or any backup to support what you are writing?  

Since you think that my lack of "a link" renders my posts invalid; lets look at your post.

So your link to prove the legitimacy of Sarah Carter is......wait for it................wait for it...............wait for it........Sarah Carter herself.

Yes, my friend, as you pluck these stories from the fringes of the media world there are usually no collaborating stories from anywhere else in the journalism sphere. They are just these lonely right wing stories that you are supposed to take at face value because they are reported NOWHERE ELSE.

That doesn't work in the REAL WORLD.

Too funny...

Well here in the real world I provided a link with plenty of information in order for normal people to look at her background and decide for themselves.  Sarah is an investigative reporter that talks to the people inside the beltway that she reports on.

You on the other hand provide nothing but opinion, inuendo and fantasy.

So where is a link that would suggest she is not considered a real journalist?

I know it only exists in your imagination... Nuff said...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Haven't I seen this subject posted by you a number of times by now? Looks like the leaders really are getting to rock bottom on what to have the followers (enablers) post to distract people from the real news.

Here is what we should be talking about. Trump brags to Reb. big money donors how he just made up things when he had a meeting with the Canadian PM. Trump thought that was great, and too funny. Well at least one of the donors had some sense and recorded it then gave it to the press. That tells us there was at least one thinking person attending. Our mentally impaired President given to us by the far right enablers. We have Germany in the1930 all over again.

By the numbers:

1. What is a "Reb."?

2. What has the Canadian PM to do with the topic?

3. How is Germany in the '30s a factor in possible corruption of the Obama Administration?

4. To quote you, "answer my questions".

You are asking questions again and you are not permitted to do that. Samo Samo

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 42

@jimc91wrote:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please provide a link that would suggest what you said is NOT a complete fabrication of your own opinion.

Why is it that you never provide a link or any backup to support what you are writing?  

Since you think that my lack of "a link" renders my posts invalid; lets look at your post.

So your link to prove the legitimacy of Sarah Carter is......wait for it................wait for it...............wait for it........Sarah Carter herself.

Yes, my friend, as you pluck these stories from the fringes of the media world there are usually no collaborating stories from anywhere else in the journalism sphere. They are just these lonely right wing stories that you are supposed to take at face value because they are reported NOWHERE ELSE.

That doesn't work in the REAL WORLD.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors