Kudos
Views

Re: Demand Grows for Second Special Counsel from Senate

Message 11 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Does that mean that the following is not true:

"Ranking Republican senators are calling on the Department of Justice to appoint a second special counsel to investigate potential abuses by FBI and Justice Department employees connected to their role in the investigation into President Trump"?

Yep, the FBI, the Justice Department, all the courts are against your trumpy bear.

I do not have a trumpy bear (actually that sounds a bit juvenile) but in any case to you believe that the words quoted are not true because of the source?

Oh, if you don't have a 'Trumpy Bear', you should get one !

If the FBI and the Justice department were investigating a democrat president the Right would be silent, including the Senate Republicans. But because this is about investigations leading to trump naturally those investigating are corrupt according to the Lying Right.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 42

You don't know?  Guess you gonna have to figure that out yourself.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 42

@nctarheel, Like I said before:

Well here in the real world I provided a link with plenty of information in order for normal people to look at her background and decide for themselves.  Sarah is an investigative reporter that talks to the people inside the beltway that she reports on.

You on the other hand provide nothing but opinion, inuendo and fantasy.

So where is a link that would suggest she is not considered a real journalist?

I know it only exists in your imagination... Nuff said...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

Yes, I do bring it up because the source and the information are two separate things

The source's interpretation of information forever links source and information; thus your statement above is rendered moot.

Again, @jimc91's links do not confirm, validate, or substantiate ANYTHING as they are posts from fringe media where the only corroboration is other fringe media; and, many times there isn't even that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 42

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

"Ranking Republican senators are calling on the Department of Justice to appoint a second special counsel to investigate potential abuses by FBI and Justice Department employees connected to their role in the investigation into President Trump"?

Yep, the FBI, the Justice Department, all the courts are against your trumpy bear.

I do not have a trumpy bear (actually that sounds a bit juvenile) but in any case to you believe that the words quoted are not true because of the source?

It really is amazing how much of Trump's incompetence as well as his collusion with the Russians are explained away with a simple conspiracy theory.  You can almost hear them saying "Our precious snowflake has done nothing wrong.  All those things are false because his teachers just don't like him"

The discussion has to do with whether or not information can be real if you do not like the source. The "incompetence" involved is posters that cannot deal with information they would rather not have to deal with so they attack the source - in big bold print.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 42

I think they should select a second counsel so that the investigation can go more quickly,  and we can get rid of ridiculous moron in the WH!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

It really is amazing how much of Trump's incompetence as well as his collusion with the Russians are explained away with a simple conspiracy theory.  You can almost hear them saying "Our precious snowflake has done nothing wrong.  All those things are false because his teachers just don't like him"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 42

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 42

I have to laugh at the effort to discredit the Mueller investigation. Some Republicans the ones that happen to be the most frightened, would love to see a good distraction right before their own elections.
Sorry, it ain't going to happen.  They can cry all they want, there is a tsunami coming in Nove. and they will go home and sulk
Like I have stated many times. The more harm that they do. the sooner that they will leave.  And oh boy have they ever.!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 42

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@nctarheelwrote:

@jimc91wrote:

BY:  Sarah Carter

https://saraacarter.com/demand-grows-for-second-special-counsel-from-senate/

So is this reporter with connections to the cult THE MOONIES and connections, through awards she's won, from organizations that have ties to WHITE SUPREMACY groups now become your primary source for "truthful" journalism?

It would be nice if, just once, you didn't use fringe resources for the basis of your posts.

Its probably true the republicans are whipping up more interference for Tump. How interesting the were on the SETH RICH CONSPIRACY NETWORK to do it. 

i have no idea what that means but im pretty sure it has nothing to do with the post it is supposedly in response to

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors