Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Dem IT House Staffer Exonerated: Trump Wrong Again!

Message 1 of 11

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Why do I repeatedly allow him to take me off topic? Let's get back to the point of this thread. The thorough government investigation once again proved Donald Trump LIED BIG TIME (again) to the American people.

What does Trump have to do with a Democratic IT House staffer?  He worked for Democrat Debbie Wasserman who has been showing up in all sorts of questionable activities.

Is this a dual topic thread?

Did you forget to read the first post in this thread?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

No Tex, wrong again! This was not a plea deal to catch someone else. If you would've read the article, you would've learned the following about his horrible crime against mankind.

Sorry, I forgot that  you were the fount of all knowledge.  He was under investigation for more than bank fraud.

None of those other - alleged - but unable to be stated or validated - "unspeakably vile crimes against humanity" that exist only in the minds of trump supporters were found to have any substance and were not pursued...

Yes, indeed - more imaginary violations of law that could only exist in the alternative reality trump world...

Trump lied - and his obsequiously slavish followers and supporters took up the lie and - as is typical of that sort of individual - spread the lie around as it it were the truth - which it never was.

Another case of trump's faithfully credulous ninnies believing him...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Why do I repeatedly allow him to take me off topic? Let's get back to the point of this thread. The thorough government investigation once again proved Donald Trump LIED BIG TIME (again) to the American people.

What does Trump have to do with a Democratic IT House staffer?  He worked for Democrat Debbie Wasserman who has been showing up in all sorts of questionable activities.

Is this a dual topic thread?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Dem IT House Staffer Exonerated: Trump Wrong Again!

Message 4 of 11

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Thank you Tex for confirming I'm the fountain (not fount) of knowledge. 

And yes he was under investigation for more than bank fraud (calling a rental his wife's primary residence). If you would have taken the time to read the article, you would have learned he was EXONERATED ON EVERYTHING.

TRUMP was WRONG AGAIN!

fount1
fount/
noun
noun: fount; plural noun: founts
  1. a source of a desirable quality or commodity.
    "our courier was a fount of knowledge"
    • literary
      a spring or fountain.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Tex said, "Sorry, I forgot that  you were the fount of all knowledge.  He was under investigation for more than bank fraud."

Thank you Tex for confirming I'm the fountain (not fount) of knowledge. 

And yes he was under investigation for more than bank fraud (calling a rental his wife's primary residence). If you would have taken the time to read the article, you would have learned he was EXONERATED ON EVERYTHING.

TRUMP was WRONG AGAIN!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@CriticalThinking wrote:

No Tex, wrong again! This was not a plea deal to catch someone else. If you would've read the article, you would've learned the folowing about his horrible crime against mankind.

Sorry, I forgot that  you were the fount of all knowledge.  He was under investigation for more than bank fraud.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

No Tex, wrong again! This was not a plea deal to catch someone else. If you would've read the article, you would've learned the folowing about his horrible crime against mankind.

Awan agreed to plead guilty to a felony related to an application for a home equity line of credit. He told a bank that the home was his wife’s primary residence; it was a rental property. The loan was fully repaid.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

CriticalThinking:   a litany of conspiracy theories promulgated on Internet blogs, picked up by right-leaning news sites and fanned by Trump on Twitter.

That's why they're in for such a massive shock when Mueller presents his findings. The news they prefer has been through the conservative media grinder and is like the meat product they call pink slime.........some truth may have gone in at the front end, but by the time it exits, it's nothing like the real thing.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Federal prosecutors concluded an 18-month investigation into a former congressional technology staffer on Tuesday by publicly debunking allegations, promoted by conservative media and President Trump,  suggesting he was a Pakistani operative who stole government secrets with cover from House Democrats.

But was the plea deal designed to catch bigger fish than Imran Awan?  I can think of a Democratic Representative from Florida who has been pushing her luck for years.  Perhaps she might also agree to a sweetheart deal to catch an even bigger one?

Kudos
Views