Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Dehumanization of 'others"

Message 1 of 7

Today marks the 400th Anniversary of the first slaves being brought to the now U.S.A.

Taking a moment of silence and reflection to honor all those who suffered throughout the centuries.

https://www.400yearsofinequality.org

some screenshots from the above article/link

Screenshot 2019-08-25 at 8.53.42 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-08-25 at 8.54.05 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-08-25 at 8.54.27 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-08-25 at 8.55.05 AM.png

Let us remember....

emancipation proclamation.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Trump is a master at desensitizing the people that make up his base.   The  psychology of his supporters. In their eyes, The Donald can do no wrong.    Even Trump himself seemed  to be astonished by this phenomenon early on.     . "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible."    

When  Trump made remarks that individuals didn’t necessarily agree with. his  showmanship and simple messages clearly resonate with them.    Trump supporters will forgive anything he says. They are happy as long as they are kept entertained. .

Millions of Americans    believed  the election of  Trump represented God giving us another chance—perhaps our last chance to truly make America great again.      AGAIN I ASK  like the days of slavery,  when women couldn't vote when there were no child-labor laws and no unions to ensure worker's rights ?     We would continue to be great but we have voters who aren't smart enough even to know they are dumb.      

The ones who believe they speak for God alone are not listening by ignoring Christ's strongest directives in keeping state and religion separate.
" To render unto Caesar that is which is Caesars and unto God that which is God's " (Matthew 22:21)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@john258 - I've been deeply concerned about the striking similarities between the ToadPOTUS and Der Fuhrer and to see that tRump, like Hitler, seeks to replace Jesus in children's prayers is an abomination.

Then to hear his plans to use disease to replace the Zyklon B Hitler used in his camps to eliminate his victims - there is NO depth of depravity this slug will not sink to, and no moral outrage his demented followers will not cheer.

No doubt his Fundamentalist worshipers will find a way to finese this latest glutony of ego, but hopefully it will pry a few Republicans out of his grip and motivate millions of others to VOTE so we can remove this stain from our Nation's honor, along with his enablers in House and Senate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@afisher wrote:

Donald and his current regime and followers appear to really like dehumanizing "others".   They have attacked Hispanics African Americans, people who are not part of the White Christian / Religious Right, including Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Judiasm, people who identify with LGBTQ and many more.    Donald embraces anyone who will say "nice things about him" - today a conspiracy theorist RWer likened him to jesus and donald quickly embraced that holy title.

Is there anything that he won't lower himself to embrace.

Meanwhile he is proving his hate and disdain by threatenging the children of immigrants who came to the US seeking asyum.    He now wants to keep them in holding tanks for indefinifite periods of time, of course he cancelled education months ago and now he wants a bit of genocide for saying that no one in those new prisons will be vaccinated against contagious diseases such as the FLU.

I kept thinking he had reached the lowest level of disregard for people....and now I discover that his regime says NOPE, we have found another level of hate to exploit people we hate.  

As I have said for about 2 years now. Read how Hitler took over Germany and you will see how Trump is taking over the US. Same path so you have two peas in a pod. It should be no surprise to anyone that he wants to keep people including kids in his concentration camps for as long as he wants. He told us all that is where he was going about 2 years ago. Did all miss it. Do you remember he had the NAVY build him camps on military basses using Navel people that could house 100,000 people. He just took the money from the military budget as Congress never approved any money for the project. We had one poster who was involved with the Navy people ordered to build it. I told you all then his plan would be to use the camps  to hold first people crossing the border, then he would put US Citizens in them who oppose him. That is what Hitler did, and in fact what all Dictators do. Why is anyone surprised. I will tell you now if he follows the plan a good number of his followers will be in the camps once he has full power. Hitler did that. The answer is get rid of Trump and all with an R behind their name in 2020 if we have elections. Yes we might not. He told us a number of times he is in office period. Just this week he said for at least 15 years or longer. You say he cant do this. Well one expert who looked at it says there are over 10 ways he can by stretching laws and rules. Time will tell.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Dehumanisation of tRump and tRump supporters is a richly deserved comeuppance.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Oh isn't it so beautiful....Just making America Great.....Great at fear mongering and killing fields, imo!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Dehumanization of 'others"

Message 7 of 7

Donald and his current regime and followers appear to really like dehumanizing "others".   They have attacked Hispanics African Americans, people who are not part of the White Christian / Religious Right, including Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Judiasm, people who identify with LGBTQ and many more.    Donald embraces anyone who will say "nice things about him" - today a conspiracy theorist RWer likened him to jesus and donald quickly embraced that holy title.

Is there anything that he won't lower himself to embrace.

Meanwhile he is proving his hate and disdain by threatenging the children of immigrants who came to the US seeking asyum.    He now wants to keep them in holding tanks for indefinifite periods of time, of course he cancelled education months ago and now he wants a bit of genocide for saying that no one in those new prisons will be vaccinated against contagious diseases such as the FLU.

I kept thinking he had reached the lowest level of disregard for people....and now I discover that his regime says NOPE, we have found another level of hate to exploit people we hate.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs