Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 17

So where are all of the Trump supporters rallying behind their lying favorite TV station? A conspiracy theory, should be right up their alley!

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@CriticalThinking wrote:

MsStretch advised, "I understand that AG Barr has recently added Brit Hume and Gregg Jarrett to his investigation team on the recommendation of the president for their loyalty and in-depth conspiracy theories investigative  reports on Fox News.

Wow! That's great news! Now that Barr has the assistance of Brit Hume and Gregg Jarrett from the Fox Propaganda Network, we know for sure that documentation, evidence, and the rule of law will NOT be part of AG Barr's investigation.

Absolutely!  With Barr's unprecedented acquisition of these two crack investigators to the team, there is no way the truth will prevail.  Obama is done!  He will never be president in this town again!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@MsStretch 

I cannot tell a lie...I admit it, I was using Real News and legitimate sources! My apologies...hee hee!

Should I go stand in the corner, or should I celebrate?!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

MsStretch advised, "I understand that AG Barr has recently added Brit Hume and Gregg Jarrett to his investigation team on the recommendation of the president for their loyalty and in-depth conspiracy theories investigative  reports on Fox News.

Wow! That's great news! Now that Barr has the assistance of Brit Hume and Gregg Jarrett from the Fox Propaganda Network, we know for sure that documentation, evidence, and the rule of law will NOT be part of AG Barr's investigation.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

@williamb39198 wrote:

Are we sure that the sources got the members of The Deep State Five correct?

From my sources, I heard that the DSFive were, trump, pence, mitch, barr, and rudy...alternates were miller, jared, 

and kavanaugh. But the alts couldn’t make it, they were too busy developing policies to undermine America!

Now @williamb39198ahem.gif, just what sources are you using?  Real news?!  You know better than to use legitimate sources.

What you heard is just some lib slinging squirrel poop at IMPOTUS, Pence, Mitchie, Barr, and Rudy.

Everybody knows to believe everything you read on FB and IMPOTUS's Twitter. 

rotfl3.gif

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Ms. Stretch, with the addition of Joe Scarborough to the group, does this mean Barr is hot on the trail of the Deep State SIX, instead of Five?

I've lost count, @CriticalThinking .  Obviously, we don't know the full extent of the conspiracy theories allegations that are now emerging.  I try to keep up with the information exploding across the internet, particularly Facebook and IMPOTUS's tweets, because everyone knows what you see on FB and IMPOTUS's Twitter must be the truth. 

I understand that AG Barr has recently added Brit Hume and Gregg Jarrett to his investigation team on the recommendation of the president for their loyalty and in-depth conspiracy theories investigative  reports on Fox News.

Meanwhile, as new details are coming to light on the Deep State 5/6/7/counting and growing, IMPOTUS has promised to make a very important announcement "soon, it will be very soon, very soon in the very near future". 

My head is spinning. 🤪

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

Ms. Stretch, with the addition of Joe Scarborough to the group, does this mean Barr is hot on the trail of the Deep State SIX, instead of Five?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

Are we sure that the sources got the members of The Deep State Five correct?

From my sources, I heard that the DSFive were, trump, pence, mitch, barr, and rudy...alternates were miller, jared, 

and kavanaugh. But the alts couldn’t make it, they were too busy developing policies to undermine America!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

@CriticalThinking wrote:

There are unconfirmed reports that AG Barr is personally reporting daily to Trump on the status of his investigation of the Deep State Five.

Also, unconfirmed but said to come from a reliable source from within the WH, Barr is now looking into recent revelations uncovered by IMPOTUS that there is another previously undisclosed participant in the Deep State Five. (Six?  Seven?  Losing count.)  Apparently, Joe Scarborough may have been involved as early as 2001!  IMPOTUS has claimed he has seen "evidence, it's very strong evidence, evidence that is very strong" on the internet implicating Scarborough. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

There are unconfirmed reports that AG Barr is personally reporting daily to Trump on the status of his investigation of the Deep State Five.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, October 1 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic

Call: 1-855-274-9507