Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: December 13th Congress On Vacation No Budget

Message 1 of 3

@BigLib wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE MOST OF YOU JUST KEEP RE-HIRING - NO MATTER WHAT!

Don't be lumping me in with the "most of you" folks, Mick. The people I voted for are currently the minority party, and the minority party doesn't get to run the show. This budget that everyone is screaming about now, was due at the end of September. SEPTEMBER. And that failure falls directly at the feet of the current majority party that is charged with its passage - the republican party.

I agree BigLib, this belongs to the Republicans. They have had the majority, they still have the majority, and it belongs to them. They can try and push it off on trump or the Dems and it just ain't working with me. The Republicans added to the deficit with their tax cuts for the richest, they won't stand up to trump because they represent some of the things that trump represents. 'THEY' are the majority, this belongs to them.

Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: December 13th Congress On Vacation No Budget

Message 2 of 3

@mickstuder wrote:

Don't be lumping me in with the "most of you" folks, Mick. The people I voted for are currently the minority party, and the minority party doesn't get to run the show. This budget that everyone is screaming about now, was due at the end of September. SEPTEMBER. And that failure falls directly at the feet of the current majority party that is charged with its passage - the republican party.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

December 13th Congress On Vacation No Budget

Message 3 of 3

There's no plan': Congress skips town as shutdown nears

Republicans and Democrats aren't negotiating how to avert an impending partial government shutdown.

Without President Donald Trump to worry about, a bipartisan deal would likely sail through Congress to fund the government ahead of the holidays. But with Trump fueling the border wall brinkmanship, everyone in the Capitol has basically stopped talking.

The House and Senate left town Thursday with no strategy to avert a partial government shutdown next week, putting Congress on the brink of an intractable conflict that could drag out through New Year’s Day — furloughing hundreds of thousands of workers and costing taxpayers millions.

Source - https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/13/congress-government-shutdown-no-deal-1063410

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors