Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP Job Board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Dear Trump Cult - WH Believes Press Enemy People

Message 11 of 19

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The White House and trump thinks that the press is the enemy of the people and so did Hitler and the Nazis.  IMO, Hitler and trump know better but Hitler wanted the public to believe it just as trump wants the public to believe it today. Many trump supporters are accommodating trump.

A year ago when out of ideas you posted "alt-right". Now it is "Hitler" or "Nazi". I wonder what next year will bring.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members do not value our precious "freedom of the press". They instead align themselves with a pathological liar in the White House.

It is because of our respect for freedom of the press that we supporters of President Trump are dismayed by the obvious bias present in the MSM.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

OK,  this country is just getting crazier by the day. Just think all of this information will be saved for future generations. They really are going to believe this is Animal House. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

WH Press Breifing Just Ended - Sarah Lies Daily Sanders - was asked Point Blank by CNN's Jim Acosta if she would Tell the American People that the Press is not the Enemy of the People - She refused - adding the President has made his Position on this Issue Clear

Was that the question that was keeping you up nights and only Acosta could get it for you?

Trumps says the US Press is the Enemy of the People

Yes, he does. So why would Acosta bait the Press Secretary that way?

I would ask that all Trump Cult Members resist accusing Liberals - Progressives - Democrats - American Patriots - as Negative and guilty of Hatred

Why would anyone deny the truth. The Dems have only "Oh how I hate Trump" and "free". Did you ever hear of a Member of Congress stirring up mobs to accost people at gas stations and in stores? Hey, it's the "Party Line".

UNTIL

Trump retracts his Statement that the US Press is the Enemy of the People

I believe he would do that if the media would accept it's role of providing the American people with the news of the day, not the confrontation of the day.

There can be no more Clear and Devisive Statement of Negativity and Hatred then the President calling a American Institution protected by the First Ammendment - A Enemy of the People

Do you not think the Constitution meant unbiased?

Ok - Why don't you give us 3 examples of how the Free Press should have reported yesterday's or todays newsworthy events and didn't 

You keep making all these unsubstantiated accusations - how about you stop that and provide some examples 

1. Report on what's been going on our Southern Border where there are still today hundreds of Children held in cages in the Custody of Trump

2. Report on the Manafort trial this week where a person who was the Trump Campaign Manager is on trial for money laundering - tax evasion & failing to register as a lobbyist for a foreign government 

3. Report on why at the Whitehouse today the heads of Trumps Intelligence Services were updating the American People on their efforts to thwart Russian Interference in the 2018 midterm election but why the Commander in Chief wasn't there and made no comment in support of his agencies efforts - in fact again tonight he called the Russian Investigation a hoax

4. Also, please report on yesterday's early am tweets by Trump calling on Sessions to shut down the Mueller Witch Hunt - right now

I cant wait - well actually I can because I know all we are going to get is rhetoric & hyperbole 

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

The White House and trump thinks that the press is the enemy of the people and so did Hitler and the Nazis.  IMO, Hitler and trump know better but Hitler wanted the public to believe it just as trump wants the public to believe it today. Many trump supporters are accommodating trump.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members do not value our precious "freedom of the press". They instead align themselves with a pathological liar in the White House.

And notice how they define "bias" as telling the horrible truth about Der Trumper's administration.

Stories of Trumpers kidnapping refugee children and torturing them so more refugees won't come to America are "biased".

Stories of Trumpers conspiring against the United States are "biased"

Stories showing how there was no Trumper middle class tax cut are "biased"

Stories showing how Russia stole the election for Der Trumper are "biased".

but

Totally fabricated lies about Hillary and President Obama are "real news."

they cannot be allowed to rule America any longer.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Dear Trump Cult - WH Believes Press Enemy People

Message 17 of 19

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

@mickstuder wrote:

WH Press Breifing Just Ended - Sarah Lies Daily Sanders - was asked Point Blank by CNN's Jim Acosta if she would Tell the American People that the Press is not the Enemy of the People - She refused - adding the President has made his Position on this Issue Clear

Was that the question that was keeping you up nights and only Acosta could get it for you?

Yes, he does. So why would Acosta bait the Press Secretary that way?

I would ask that all Trump Cult Members resist accusing Liberals - Progressives - Democrats - American Patriots - as Negative and guilty of Hatred

Why would anyone deny the truth. The Dems have only "Oh how I hate Trump" and "free". Did you ever hear of a Member of Congress stirring up mobs to accost people at gas stations and in stores? Hey, it's the "Party Line".

UNTIL

I believe he would do that if the media would accept it's role of providing the American people with the news of the day, not the confrontation of the day.

There can be no more Clear and Devisive Statement of Negativity and Hatred then the President calling a American Institution protected by the First Ammendment - A Enemy of the People

Do you not think the Constitution meant unbiased?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Dear Trump Cult - WH Believes Press Enemy People

Message 19 of 19

UNTIL

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies