Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Dear Trump Cult - Russia interfering in 2018 Vote

Message 1 of 8

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  Then they played with our elections. Obama said they could not effect the outcome but look at all the division they have achieved - and look who is doing their bidding.

Checked your mirror lately? *laughing*

I did. Then I looked back here and saw nasty attacks on our President, his supporters, even his Press Secretary. That clarified things.

I personally do not see Americans doing the bidding of the Russian agents as a laughing matter

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

rk9152:  Then they played with our elections. Obama said they could not effect the outcome but look at all the division they have achieved - and look who is doing their bidding.

Checked your mirror lately? *laughing*

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is well known that Russia has had a project to weaken as a nation for quite a while. And their technique - to divided us. Look at how some of our posters are willing participants. Who wants the government to look into that?

They (and others) have conducted cyber warfare against our companies for years costing our economy millions. Has there any excitement?

Then they played with our elections. Obama said they could not effect the outcome but look at all the division they have achieved - and look who is doing their bidding.

THEY  AND OTHERS    did  you guys get that?  so now is not only Russia but perhaps Obama, or clinton or the Japanese or North Korea  or whomever they can blame to simply dust off the blame?
It is amazing that people that call themselves Americans can actually do the bidding of Russia
But, not surprised, been there and seen that  before.
Anything but accept the fact that not only it happened but it will happen again, and is ok isn't it?

https://money.cnn.com/2017/12/18/technology/biggest-cyberattacks-of-the-year/index.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-northkorea/u-s-blames-north-korea-for-wannacry-cyber-at...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/09/06/dozens-power-companies-breached-hackers-cybersec...

Grow up - everything isn't about attacking fellow posters.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@rk9152 wrote:

It is well known that Russia has had a project to weaken as a nation for quite a while. And their technique - to divided us. Look at how some of our posters are willing participants. Who wants the government to look into that?

They (and others) have conducted cyber warfare against our companies for years costing our economy millions. Has there any excitement?

Then they played with our elections. Obama said they could not effect the outcome but look at all the division they have achieved - and look who is doing their bidding.

THEY  AND OTHERS    did  you guys get that?  so now is not only Russia but perhaps Obama, or clinton or the Japanese or North Korea  or whomever they can blame to simply dust off the blame?
It is amazing that people that call themselves Americans can actually do the bidding of Russia
But, not surprised, been there and seen that  before.
Anything but accept the fact that not only it happened but it will happen again, and is ok isn't it?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@mickstuder wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
I only watched a few minutes of this, that I could stomach. I am wondering if anyone was able to actually ask a question, and if they did, were they able to extract any comments about the Facebook revelation from yesterday or the day before? I have zero confidence in most of this group. I heard just the other day there is still no clear cut strategy from Trump on handling this issue. He is too busy putting out more ridiculous comments like the one the other day where he said yes Russia is hacking but they are trying to help Democrats. I expect many more announcements that Russia and others are still able to get through our systems. No leadership from the top, period.

Several Substantive Questions Were Asked - same ole same ole - Cannot devulge Sources and Methods or Specifics

Social Media Compaines are being more Cooperative

Trump is letting us do our job but he's not convinced it's only Russia - no new sanctions

Cannot comment on who Russia is helping

Do not think as yet - Russian activities are as Robust as 2016

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@Tom5678 wrote:
I only watched a few minutes of this, that I could stomach. I am wondering if anyone was able to actually ask a question, and if they did, were they able to extract any comments about the Facebook revelation from yesterday or the day before? I have zero confidence in most of this group. I heard just the other day there is still no clear cut strategy from Trump on handling this issue. He is too busy putting out more ridiculous comments like the one the other day where he said yes Russia is hacking but they are trying to help Democrats. I expect many more announcements that Russia and others are still able to get through our systems. No leadership from the top, period.

Several Substantive Questions Were Asked - same ole same ole - Cannot devulge Sources and Methods or Specifics

Social Media Compaines are being more Cooperative

Trump is letting us do our job but he's not convinced it's only Russia - no new sanctions

Cannot comment on who Russia is helping

Do not think as yet - Russian activities are as Robust as 2016

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Dear Trump Cult - Russia interfering in 2018 Vote

Message 8 of 8

WH Press Breifing just Ended - Coates - Wray - Neilson - Nakasone - all Agreed Russia Attacking US 2018 Mid-term Elections

Trump still believes Putin.............................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies