Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Dear Evangelicals-US Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Bisexual

Message 1 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

They will be scandalized that she has sex with both men and women but won't care a bit that two Congressmen just got fined  by the ethics committee for improper sexual behavior in their offices. 

Rather than mind reading others how about YOU - does her sexual desires bother YOU? Do the actions of the Congressmen bother YOU?

The fact that at least 90% of republican and conservative congresscritters are without the slightest doubt dishonest, bought-and-paid-for political prostitutes that support treasonous trump does bother me fairly often...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 26

@Richva wrote:

They will be scandalized that she has sex with both men and women but won't care a bit that two Congressmen just got fined  by the ethics committee for improper sexual behavior in their offices. 

Rather than mind reading others how about YOU - does her sexual desires bother YOU? Do the actions of the Congressmen bother YOU?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 26

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 26

Dear Evangelicals - the majority of decent, honest, and honorable patriotic American Citizens find your hypocrisy and dishonesty sufficiently distasteful and despicable that we will most likely believe, act, and vote exactly opposite of what you tell us we should believe and vote, and the opposite of the lies we have seen you lead in your lives...

Your hypocrisy and dishonesty has been outed, and we now know better than to believe what you say...

The majority of voters in Arizona felt that Krysten Sinema's bisexuality was of far less importance than was her honesty and willingness to tackle and work to solve problems that plague both Arizona and the Nation.

Similarly, the voters of Colorado felt that Jared Polis' orientation and personal life was far less important than his greater honesty and more ethical behavior compared to his deeply flawed opposition...

The majority no longer feels that being straight or gay is an issue that would have a significant effect upon how we, the people, would vote - given that racists and bigots are becoming a minority not worthy of consideration or respect.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 26

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I am a Conservative and have no interest in anyone else's sex life.

However, those on the other side of the ideological divide seem to obsess over such matters.

Good for you! How did you feel about the Kentucky town clerk and the Colorado bakers who refuse to serve LGBTQ people? Do you believe they're correct and they have the right to discriminate?

If you do, you support people who do have an intense interest on other people's sex lives, and your statement above is simply another in a long line of faux righteousness from the rightwing.

I believe he is entitled to do business as he sees fit. As I understand it, the Courts agreed.

Thank you for your honesty. You support discrimination against LGBTQ people, and your previous self-righteous statement is meaningless.

There are a lot of things in this world that I find abhorrent, but not one of them that I would approve of when someone else does them. Moral compass. Try it out.

Do you realize that you have accused me of discrimination for agreeing with the Court? How does your "moral compass" jive with that?

The "agreeing with the court" thing is pure diversion, and we all know it here.

What you said was, "I believe he is entitled to do business as he sees fit."

The baker sees fit to do business in a discriminatory way, which you believe he is entitled to do.

Thus you state that you believe discrimination on the basis of sexual preference is acceptable. Whether the Supreme Court believes it too is irrelevant to your stated belief. The Supreme Court once said slavery was acceptable, but that didn't mean it was, or that those who didn't agree with the Court were wrong. 

But nice try.

I believe he has the right to do business as he sees fit. The Court believes he has the right to to business as he sees fit. If I am guilt of discrimination, the Court must be guilty of discrimination.

In reality, this a confluence of two sets of rights, both could not be fully satisfied. Hence, some form of discrimination would be perceived regardless of the outcome.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 26

217781_600.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Darwin Fish.png

Source - http://somethingsurprising.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-darwin-fish.html

Fine - you have offered a list of your biases but what has any of that to do with a person's sexual preference being the business of other people (your topic)??

The content of "rk's" post contains a misstatement and diversion from the original topic as stated in the original post - and therefore is off topic...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

However, those on the other side of the ideological divide seem to obsess over such matters.

Good for you! How did you feel about the Kentucky town clerk and the Colorado bakers who refuse to serve LGBTQ people? Do you believe they're correct and they have the right to discriminate?

If you do, you support people who do have an intense interest on other people's sex lives, and your statement above is simply another in a long line of faux righteousness from the rightwing.

I believe he is entitled to do business as he sees fit. As I understand it, the Courts agreed.

Thank you for your honesty. You support discrimination against LGBTQ people, and your previous self-righteous statement is meaningless.

There are a lot of things in this world that I find abhorrent, but not one of them that I would approve of when someone else does them. Moral compass. Try it out.

Do you realize that you have accused me of discrimination for agreeing with the Court? How does your "moral compass" jive with that?

The "agreeing with the court" thing is pure diversion, and we all know it here.

What you said was, "I believe he is entitled to do business as he sees fit."

The baker sees fit to do business in a discriminatory way, which you believe he is entitled to do.

Thus you state that you believe discrimination on the basis of sexual preference is acceptable. Whether the Supreme Court believes it too is irrelevant to your stated belief. The Supreme Court once said slavery was acceptable, but that didn't mean it was, or that those who didn't agree with the Court were wrong. 

But nice try.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 26

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 26

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views