WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DeVos Lies For Profit

Message 51 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

I get the feeling that the radical left does not like Ms. DeVos. I wonder if it was because she wants to improve the education offered to children but not in the same ways that have failed in the past.

Or maybe it is because she has more money than they do and is a (gasp!!) Capitalist.

Pretty sure that anyone who watched DeVos "confirmation hearing" has a clear understanding of her lack of qualifications [100% lack], her christo-fascist views, her slimy slippery contemptuous attitude in evasion in response to direct questions from then-current members of Congress.

Nuthin liberal 

It's simple integrity. And she does not have it. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 62

@Olderscout66 wrote:

President Obama established protections for students at for-profit colleges, and 98% of all claims of fraud against schools are filed against for-profits,

Der Trumper appoints fan of for-profits as Sec of Ed and she acts to dismantle those protections saying there's no difference between actual schools and for profit fake ones.

Once again Der Trumpers minions attack the middle class and works to move their money to the very top of the 1% - Der Trumpers fellow owners of the for profit (not education) schools. Thanks for making this possible Hillary Haters.

DeVos - grrr. What a travesty.

[And, I won't go into her brother - a dangerous mercenary]

A sobering look at what Betsy DeVos did to education in Michigan - and what she might do as secretar...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 62

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I get the feeling that the radical left does not like Ms. DeVos. I wonder if it was because she wants to improve the education offered to children but not in the same ways that have failed in the past.

Or maybe it is because she has more money than they do and is a (gasp!!) Capitalist.

Michigan has been Republican since it recovered from Regan. Dick DeVos ran for governor, and even republicans voted against him. He lost and went back to his job funding alt right ideals about education. Thats how Betsy got her job. Michiganders are currently on the DeVos educational system, except as barred by the US Constitution. all the goodies you hear about Detroit schools? sorry to tell ya Devos Acolytes were put in charge of it by the governor that poisoned Flint water. canchasee these connections?

What white supremacist ideals did Dick DeVos fund?

They give bigly to Republican candidates. That should be white supremist enough for an example. 

Somehow I thought better of you Rich. My error.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Michigan has been Republican since it recovered from Regan. Dick DeVos ran for governor, and even republicans voted against him. He lost and went back to his job funding alt right ideals about education. Thats how Betsy got her job. Michiganders are currently on the DeVos educational system, except as barred by the US Constitution. all the goodies you hear about Detroit schools? sorry to tell ya Devos Acolytes were put in charge of it by the governor that poisoned Flint water. canchasee these connections?

They give bigly to Republican candidates. That should be white supremist enough for an example. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 62

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 62

@rk9152 wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 62

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 62
Yes. The Prince family manufactured heavy machinery, and I worked at a company that used their equipment. Its good stuff, possible the best in the world. I was talking to one of their installers ( The co is bases 45 miles by highway from where I worked) an he liked his job. He said they had a gym and cafeteria at their plant. Nice and clean etc..and he was making about 2/3 the pay we did. good healthcare..but not a lot of cash for an on the road job.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 62

DeVos family has been working to de-educate the American public for decades because they know an informed and rational electorate will vote Democratic and Democrats believe in supporting the bottom 99% and letting the 1% fend for themselves, the antithesis of neoRepublicanism. neoRepublicans are so opposed to actual education they elected one of the premier fraudsters in fake education, the founder and namesake of now defunct tRump University where $80,000 would buy you $120,000 in longterm debt.

Don't have specifics, but IMHO DeVos's attack on the programs President Obama instituted to try and protect students from predition by pervaors of face education are in large part to protect the financial interests of DeVos and Lemontop (who already paid over $20Million to settle fraud from his fakeU)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 62
The DeVos family are the Kochs of Michigan. Betsies brother Erik Prince runs a contract outfit for the military; it was known as blackwater when in Iraq and got such bad press hechanged the name. they are from the DUTCH area of the state.. holland grand rapids, ( strict Calvinists) also the home of Gerry Ford, pardoner of Nixon. The devos family were the first private citizens to enter Fords oval office. Devos got their money from Amway..the ponzi company.

But there is no right wing conspiracy.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views