AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Day of Reckoning

Message 1 of 33

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Always remember that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where the truth and facts do not exist. 

There's no corruption in the Department of Justice. 

Donald Trump is running a criminal enterprise from the White House. How many members of the Trump Administration and Campaign have been indicted, found guilty, and/or are about to be found guilty? Too many to remember, you'll have to look them up. But they start with Trump's NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR. Are you serious? 

How many members of the Obama Administration committed crimes? ZERO

Speaking of "alternate reality". what is accepting the propriety of the "Tarmac Summit" or the head of the FBI ending and twisting the rules to exonerate one candidate in the election while leaking to the media to harm the other one? Or using the opposition research of one candidate to spy on the other? And the list goes on.

Yes, people have been found guilty of stuff totally unrelated to the President  while after months of tic-toc 'Russian collusion" was dropped by Mueller.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Day of Reckoning

Message 2 of 33

Always remember that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality where the truth and facts do not exist. 

There's no corruption in the Department of Justice. 

Donald Trump is running a criminal enterprise from the White House. How many members of the Trump Administration and Campaign have been indicted, found guilty, and/or are about to be found guilty? Too many to remember, you'll have to look them up. But they start with Trump's NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR. Are you serious? 

How many members of the Obama Administration committed crimes? ZERO

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 33

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Attorney General William Barr is trying to get to the bottom of whether or not “government officials abused their power and put their thumb on the scale” during the early stages of the Russia probe.

Barr set down in an exclusive interview with Bill Hemmer on Fox News in the country of El Salvador.

“I’ve been trying to get answers to the questions and I’ve found that a lot of the answers have been inadequate and some of the explanations I’ve gotten don’t hang together, in a sense I have more questions today than when I first started,” said Barr.

Barr believes that the American people need to “find out what the government was doing during that period. If we’re worried about foreign influence, for the very same reason we should be worried about whether government officials abuse their power and put their thumb on the scale.”

What Difference Does It Make How The Investigation Started if it shows Trump is a Criminal?

Remember, the fishing expedition started looking for "Russian collusion". They did not find it. As to your "criminal" theory. What are you talking about? And as a believer in the rule of law, how can you say the corruption of the DOJ for partisan purposes doesn't matter?

Do We All Want a Criminal as President I doubt many of us want the President hamstrung by the corruption of the Obama Administration - it sets a terrible precedence. Some were quit willing to have a criminal named Hillary as president and seem O.k. with the same corrupt DoJ letting her off the hook as they were launching the fishing expedition on her opponent.

Do we all want someone who would work with a Foreign Enemy to win the Presidency? Mueller said it didn't happen, get over it. Tic-toc is a thing of the past

I Don't Do You?

I Haven't Heard Anyone in the Trump Cult offer any dispute of the Facts in the Mueller Investigation

They are Carping About - How He Got Caught

The Only Thing That Should Be Of Concern - Is the President of the USA a Criminal

The Mueller Report Says YES on Multiple Accounts What are they?  I understood the report to say there were no indictable offenses.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 33

@williamb39198 wrote:

@TracyofCotuit 

That’s a good premise and question concerning trump. I’ve even come to ask myself if his supporters just like to be abused, supporting trump does sometimes seem like being in an abusive relationship, he certainly hurts everyone that he has touched...or are there more racists and supremists in our Country than we realized?

trump represents absolutely nothing good about the positive morals and personal conduct that I was raised with and continue to try to improve in my life. 

There is no way that I could have overlooked his personal traits, to elect and support him as the leader of our Country...no way!

It seems like you are saying that only racists support the legally elected president. is that right??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The Russians install a puppet administration in the White House and the Republicans get upset when they get caught.  2020 is coming!

The Obama Administration corrupts elements of the DoJ and intel community for partisan purposes. The Head of the FBI leaks to the media for partisan purposes. The FBI uses opposition research in a fraudulent effort to get a FISA warrant to spy on the other Party. The Head of the FBI, let's the Candidate of the Dems off the hook.The FBI tries to get Popadopolous's wife to help entrap him for partisan purposes. 

And on and on. Hopefully, Barr will clear the air on all of this as well as the FBI's Strzok-Page "insurance policy" discussed in McCabe's office.

I think this post shows that Trump supporters have no desire to learn the truth about Trump’s actions but would rather falsely attack anyone and everyone who questions his actions.

And yours indicates a fear (held by many) of the truth about the origins of the Mueller investigation coming out. I wonder if it is from an adoration for Obama and not wanting to see his reputation sullied. Or, might it be fear of losing the tic-toc hammer of the past two years in the next election.

I have no fear of the truth because I am not enamored of any party or person. I also do not feel the need to make up junk to excuse anyone.

Why do you feel the need to make up junk to excuse Trump?

Why do you fear to hear the truth about Trump?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 33
Very ready for the "truth" of the origins of the Mueller report to come out!! Also very ready for the totally redacted report to be let out to Congress as well, but Barr and company don't seem to be in any hurry..why??? You also recall the now about 800 Prosecutors of both Republican and Dem. administrations who said that Trump committed crimes, yes?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 33

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The Russians install a puppet administration in the White House and the Republicans get upset when they get caught.  2020 is coming!

The Obama Administration corrupts elements of the DoJ and intel community for partisan purposes. The Head of the FBI leaks to the media for partisan purposes. The FBI uses opposition research in a fraudulent effort to get a FISA warrant to spy on the other Party. The Head of the FBI, let's the Candidate of the Dems off the hook.The FBI tries to get Popadopolous's wife to help entrap him for partisan purposes. 

And on and on. Hopefully, Barr will clear the air on all of this as well as the FBI's Strzok-Page "insurance policy" discussed in McCabe's office.

I think this post shows that Trump supporters have no desire to learn the truth about Trump’s actions but would rather falsely attack anyone and everyone who questions his actions.

And yours indicates a fear (held by many) of the truth about the origins of the Mueller investigation coming out. I wonder if it is from an adoration for Obama and not wanting to see his reputation sullied. Or, might it be fear of losing the tic-toc hammer of the past two years in the next election.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 33

Many times in this message board I said that the Tea Party was a cyst that needed to be excised  and now we know what it is to live under them

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 33
please enlighten us rk on all of the Obama corruption specifics.....
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors