Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Day of Reckoning

Message 11 of 33

rk9152:   if exposing the partisan corruption of the Obama Administration is a thumb on the scale, i'd say it is a much needed thumb.

Enjoy your snipe hunt. Lol

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 33

@Panjandrum wrote:

Attorney General William Barr is trying to get to the bottom of whether or not “government officials abused their power and put their thumb on the scale”

Which is exactly what Barr is doing by kissing Trump's backside. You just can't make this stuff up, reality beats it every time.

if exposing the partisan corruption of the Obama Administration is a thumb on the scale, i'd say it is a much needed thumb.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 33

@Richva wrote:

The Russians install a puppet administration in the White House and the Republicans get upset when they get caught.  2020 is coming!

The Obama Administration corrupts elements of the DoJ and intel community for partisan purposes. The Head of the FBI leaks to the media for partisan purposes. The FBI uses opposition research in a fraudulent effort to get a FISA warrant to spy on the other Party. The Head of the FBI, let's the Candidate of the Dems off the hook.The FBI tries to get Popadopolous's wife to help entrap him for partisan purposes. 

And on and on. Hopefully, Barr will clear the air on all of this as well as the FBI's Strzok-Page "insurance policy" discussed in McCabe's office.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 33

@jimc91 wrote:

Attorney General William Barr is trying to get to the bottom of whether or not “government officials abused their power and put their thumb on the scale” during the early stages of the Russia probe.

Barr set down in an exclusive interview with Bill Hemmer on Fox News in the country of El Salvador.

“I’ve been trying to get answers to the questions and I’ve found that a lot of the answers have been inadequate and some of the explanations I’ve gotten don’t hang together, in a sense I have more questions today than when I first started,” said Barr.

Barr believes that the American people need to “find out what the government was doing during that period. If we’re worried about foreign influence, for the very same reason we should be worried about whether government officials abuse their power and put their thumb on the scale.”

What Difference Does It Make How The Investigation Started if it shows Trump is a Criminal?

Do We All Want a Criminal as President

Do we all want someone who would work with a Foreign Enemy to win the Presidency?

I Don't Do You?

I Haven't Heard Anyone in the Trump Cult offer any dispute of the Facts in the Mueller Investigation

They are Carping About - How He Got Caught

The Only Thing That Should Be Of Concern - Is the President of the USA a Criminal

The Mueller Report Says YES on Multiple Accounts

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 33

@Tom5678 wrote:
looking very much forward to Nov. of 2020. Heard about a Fox News poll yesterday which had Biden up by 11 points over Trump, already!!

Just keep reporting the Truth about donnys Trade Wars, his Russian connections and YUGE indebtedness to the Kremlin, his numerous obstructions of justice and his total lack of morality, and Cadet Bonespurs and the KGB will be gone from power.

But WHOEVER the Dems nominate, VOTE FOR THEM! We've seen the disaster that awaits if good men and women do nothing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 33

@TracyofCotuit 

That’s a good premise and question concerning trump. I’ve even come to ask myself if his supporters just like to be abused, supporting trump does sometimes seem like being in an abusive relationship, he certainly hurts everyone that he has touched...or are there more racists and supremists in our Country than we realized?

trump represents absolutely nothing good about the positive morals and personal conduct that I was raised with and continue to try to improve in my life. 

There is no way that I could have overlooked his personal traits, to elect and support him as the leader of our Country...no way!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 33

@TracyofCotuit wrote:
I know one of his followers says no, Trump would never try to change the constitution and would never try to stay in office longer than he should. This person told me Trump loves his country and only wants what is best for we the citizens.
Intelligent people actually believe that this president is wonderful! How to get them to THINK is what bothers me.

Well first they are not intelligent as if you look at Trumps lifetime facts show you that is not true. The people closet to him have told us what he is like. The people who wrote his books, worked for him, and gone to jail for him. Trump has destroyed every thing, and everyone he has touched. Sadly you now stand up to him and his followers for the sake of our country, and the way we live.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 33
I know one of his followers says no, Trump would never try to change the constitution and would never try to stay in office longer than he should. This person told me Trump loves his country and only wants what is best for we the citizens.
Intelligent people actually believe that this president is wonderful! How to get them to THINK is what bothers me.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 33

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Come on guys and gals, please don't tell me that someone already has stolen my  opinion of Trump not leaving quietly into the  night?

Yep, I would be mentally prepared for something like this could happen. and remember the reasons.

He will be indicted the minute that he leaves the  WH how many want to bet that he will refuse to leave?

Wasn't it Nancy Pelosi's?

Did she really?  she must come here incognito

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 33

@rker321 wrote:

Come on guys and gals, please don't tell me that someone already has stolen my  opinion of Trump not leaving quietly into the  night?

Yep, I would be mentally prepared for something like this could happen. and remember the reasons.

He will be indicted the minute that he leaves the  WH how many want to bet that he will refuse to leave?

Wasn't it Nancy Pelosi's?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors