Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Day of Reckoning

Message 31 of 33

monkeys rolling on the floor laughing.jpg

ROTFLMAO!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Day of Reckoning

Message 32 of 33
A complete waste of time and energy for Barr....good luck trying to dredge up anything. Every official I have heard from. from the FBI, said there is NO proof what so ever of any allegation by Barr or Trump. End of statement period. But Barr seems to need something to keep himself busy on these days so whatever.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Day of Reckoning

Message 33 of 33

Attorney General William Barr is trying to get to the bottom of whether or not “government officials abused their power and put their thumb on the scale” during the early stages of the Russia probe.

Barr set down in an exclusive interview with Bill Hemmer on Fox News in the country of El Salvador.

“I’ve been trying to get answers to the questions and I’ve found that a lot of the answers have been inadequate and some of the explanations I’ve gotten don’t hang together, in a sense I have more questions today than when I first started,” said Barr.

Barr believes that the American people need to “find out what the government was doing during that period. If we’re worried about foreign influence, for the very same reason we should be worried about whether government officials abuse their power and put their thumb on the scale.”

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies