From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: David Pecker gets federal immunity to tell what trump knew and when..

Message 1 of 12
@alferdpacker

I hope they all SING , like Beautiful BIRDS. He deserves all of it back in his face, for being such a money hungry dirt ball all these years. Enough was just NOT ENOUGH. He always wanted MORE.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@MaVolta wrote:

In the article it says Trump thinks it should be illegal to "flip" or cooperate with the feds!

No one should cooperate with him? He's a frigging fed!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@easyed598 wrote:

This is old news -Two months ago this was reported that Stormy story was bought by magazine so it would be squelched. I guess that the magazine got screwed by Stormy because it went public anyways.

Pecker killed Karen McDougal's article. Stormy Daniel's interview was with InTouch magazine in 2011, which was then owned by Bauer. AMI didn't acquire it until the spring of this year.

Trump's attorney threatened Bauer not to publish the article, and they didn't, until early this year. That attorney was Michael Cohen. Full circle!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/19/in-touch-stormy-daniels-interview-trump-lawyer-cohen

And here's the article.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/stormy-daniels-full-interview-151788

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

Had to laugh . . . In the article it says Trump thinks it should be illegal to "flip" or cooperate with the feds! As usual, per Trump, "it's unfair".  Yeah, it's so unfair for his mob to turn on him! 

No one is going to risk going to jail for Trump's sake. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

Yeah.....well.....just like anything else associated with 'the donald', the usual issues pop up. Pecker is head honcho of a dirt-bag rag....one not much concerned with truth nor much of anything except super-market check-out stand sales as far as I can tell.

We won't be able to accept Pecker's credibility without question...even under oath.  He's no better than any other of 'the donald's' confidants.  Conflict of interests, mob connections, financial relationships, Murdock associations, etc.etc.....the list goes on and on and on.  A whole spaghetti parlour filled with sleazy low-lives packing their pocket[s] at the public's expense.

And that doesn't even mention the caviar and vodka crowd.

Anything Pecker says will have to be corroborated if it is to be used as part of a case. That means a third party witness in virtually all instances.

A good thing in all this....Mueller is very, very good at working that program. IF the anticipated testimony wasn't worthwhile, immunity wouldn't have been offered.  Even if not used in court, it will be used...as long as Mueller is running the show....count on it. That means the People must demand Mueller see this through to the very end.  That means the People will have to discharge ANY Republican who even hints he/she sees it otherwise.

I very much doubt this will conclude before the Nov. 6, 2018 elections.  That makes this specific election more critical than any mid-term I can remember.  And I've been around awhile. It's got to be done and only the People have the clout.

A 'yuge' problem is that 'the donald' has managed to so destroy the 'idea' of truth in the minds of the public.  That is deliberate, of course.  That allows self-annointed conservatives to demand 'proof' of a 'truth' that is itself uncertain.  Neither of which they will accept.

Truth simply is.  Truth is an absolute...always has been and always will be.  That concept has been abused by conservatives and abandoned by liberals.  Self-annointed conservatives pushed the idea that truth is situational.  Liberals tolerated it.  Why I'll never know.  Now it has become a norm.  That's a problem.  

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@alferdpacker wrote:

National Enquirer boss David Pecker gets immunity in Cohen case 

EXCELLENT - One More Nail Hole of Daylight Pecked Into Trumps Clown Show of a Presidency.........

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@alferdpacker wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

This is old news -Two months ago this was reported that Stormy story was bought by magazine so it would be squelched. I guess that the magazine got screwed by Stormy because it went public anyways.

Both women - in a court of law - won their cases and their stories - in accordance with a lawful decision of a judge - were no longer the exclusive property of the publisher - the NDA was ruled unenforceable.

Speaking of NDAs - it may turn out that flaws in the wording of almost all White House NDAs may make them faulty and unenforceable...

Maybe trump didn't hire the best after all...

All the NDA's signed by Whitehouse Staff are unenforceable - those people are paid by US Tax Payers & they work for us not Trump - Trump cant make any privacy contract between his staff and the American People unless he Classifies everything Top Secret -  everything those people write communicate disseminate are all subject to Federal Record Keeping requirements as well as being part of the public record 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

IMHO, none of Der Trumper's NDA's with his White House staff are enforcable simply because they do not work for HIM, they work for the United States of America. Also most NDAs include some penalty, like forfeture of pay or other considerations. Since the pay and bennies are provided by We the People and not Der Trumper, that too would be unenforcable because you can't claw back what you never gave.

As for the two hookers, I'm thinking they will show up in court alongside Melina in the not too distant future, as she takes most of what little donny actually has.

As for Pecker, I'd guess the deal was to remove his 5th Amendment protection- hopefully the Feds were smart enough to make the deal so he can't take an "immunity bath" and "confess" to all the slanders and liable his paper is responsible for.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@easyed598 wrote:

Both women - in a court of law - won their cases - and their stories - in accordance with a lawful decision of a judge - were no longer the exclusive property of the publisher - the NDA was ruled unenforceable.

Speaking of NDAs - it may turn out that flaws in the wording of almost all White House NDAs may make them faulty and unenforceable...

Maybe trump didn't hire the best after all...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors