Darlings of Conservatives Charged With 15 Felonies

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Darlings of Conservatives Charged With 15 Felonies

Message 51 of 67

sp362:  So, editing a video to turn into biased propaganda is acceptable?  Again, try fact checking.

You're never going to get the jello to stay up on the wall. They twist into pretzels in the effort to defend and deflect, but sometimes it's fun watching their antics.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 67

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  I saw the recordings. I'm sure that anyone else who did would not be posting "they didn't" comments.

What recordings? Do you mean the edited videos? That's like saying you watched Moby Dick so there really is a monstrous murdering white whale stalking the oceans. Smiley Happy

Certainly the edited videos. When one spends hours recording a conversation, most of the conversation isn't to the point. The to the point parts did show (among other things) the selling of body parts.

So, editing a video to turn into biased propaganda is acceptable?  Again, try fact checking.

Only when it supports the desires of the right.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  I saw the recordings. I'm sure that anyone else who did would not be posting "they didn't" comments.

What recordings? Do you mean the edited videos? That's like saying you watched Moby Dick so there really is a monstrous murdering white whale stalking the oceans. Smiley Happy

Certainly the edited videos. When one spends hours recording a conversation, most of the conversation isn't to the point. The to the point parts did show (among other things) the selling of body parts.

So, editing a video to turn into biased propaganda is acceptable?  Again, try fact checking.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 67
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 67

@Panjandrum wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

I saw the recordings. I'm sure that anyone else who did would not be posting "they didn't" comments.

Well, in that case, if you saw the recordings and now those individuals have been charged with 15 felonies, perhaps your opinion many not have been that accurate? or shall we go again into "alternative facts"  perhaps the courts that convicted these people weer actually Democratic judges that wanted to inflict  harm to these poor people that uncovered that "evidence"  Gee, I hope that you liked my conspiraty theory.  

no name
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

I saw the recordings. I'm sure that anyone else who did would not be posting "they didn't" comments.

Well, in that case, if you saw the recordings and now those individuals have been charged with 15 felonies, perhaps your opinion many not have been that accurate? or shall we go again into "alternative facts"  perhaps the courts that convicted these people wer actually Democratic judges that wanted to inflict  harm to these poor people that uncovered that "evidence"  Gee, I hope that you liked my conspiraty theory.  

no name
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 67

@rk9152 wrote:

You can believe your biasedly edited video if you want, but this is what a fact checker says about it:

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/unspinning-the-planned-parenthood-video/

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 67

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 67

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors