Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Darlings of Conservatives Charged With 15 Felonies

Two activists who filmed undercover videos of Planned Parenthood charged with 15 felonies

 

The two antiabortion activists who mounted a hidden-camera investigation against Planned Parenthood officials have been charged with 15 felony counts of violating the privacy of health-care providers by recording confidential information without their consent.

 

In announcing the charges against David Robert Daleiden and Sandra Merritt on Tuesday, California Attorney General Xavier Becerra said the duo used manufactured identities and a fictitious bioresearch company to meet medical officials and covertly record the private discussions they initiated.

 

“The right to privacy is a cornerstone of California’s Constitution, and a right that is foundational in a free democratic society,” Becerra said. “We will not tolerate the criminal recording of confidential conversations.”

 

The criminal complaint alleges that on 14 occasions, between October 2013 and July 2015, Daleiden and Merritt filmed people without permission in Los Angeles, San Francisco and El Dorado counties. The activists face a felony count for each person covertly recorded, and an additional felony charge for criminal conspiracy to invade privacy.

 

The charges mark a major turning point in a case that had drawn national attention from both sides of the abortion debate and led to investigations — but no charges — against Planned Parenthood in 13 states. The secretly recorded conversations dropped during the politically tumultuous summer of 2015, amid a crowded field of Republican presidential contenders, and turned Daleiden into the biggest star of the antiabortion movement. The heavily edited videos attempted to discredit Planned Parenthood, long a target of the right, and galvanized conservatives’ efforts to pull funding from the women’s health organization and other family planning programs.

 

The court fight over the videos began in April 2015, when Daleiden and Merritt made site visits at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast headquarters, using fake names and driver’s licenses to portray themselves as a company interested in connecting Planned Parenthood health centers with research studies. The two antiabortion activists were actually affiliated with Daleiden’s little-known antiabortion nonprofit, the Center for Medical Progress.

 

Two activists who filmed undercover videos of Planned Parenthood charged with 15 felonies

 

LOCK THEM UP!  LOCK THEM UP! LOCK....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Recognized Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote"But, how did those "darlings of the Consevatives" change anything said in other parts?"

 

If you truly don't see the difference between listening to an entire conversation verses an edited piece of propaganda, there is no point in contnuing this discussion.


If you do not see the difference between the part of a discussion that settles people in ("How's the wife and kids". "How's the job going") and the meat about needing to make money to buy that new car or specifics of how you change your procedure so as to harvest organs to make money, you're right - this can go nowhere.


It would be nioce if you had the common courtesy to actually read what other post and read the links we are talking about.  What I posted had little to nothing to do with preliminary conversations.  Denying propaganda is propaganda is an old trick and is usually done by people who are trying to confuse the issue, or don't understand the issue.  You can decide what category you fall into.

0 Kudos
166 Views
8
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

sp wrote - "Denying propaganda is propaganda is an old trick and is usually done by people who are trying to confuse the issue, or don't understand the issue.  You can decide what category you fall into."

 

No doubt they had an agenda but that does not fit the definition of propaganda. Speaking of trying to confuse the issue, how about all those posts about the good done by PP when the subject is really abortion - does that qualify as "propaganda"?

0 Kudos
186 Views
7
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

sp wrote - "Denying propaganda is propaganda is an old trick and is usually done by people who are trying to confuse the issue, or don't understand the issue.  You can decide what category you fall into."

 

No doubt they had an agenda but that does not fit the definition of propaganda. Speaking of trying to confuse the issue, how about all those posts about the good done by PP when the subject is really abortion - does that qualify as "propaganda"?


Since you don't seem to know, this is the definition of propaganda: "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."

 

What they did IS propaganda.  As far as this subject being about abortion, good deflection, this thread and our discussions have not been about abortion, they have been about the supposed "selling" of body parts.

Honored Social Butterfly


@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

sp wrote - "Denying propaganda is propaganda is an old trick and is usually done by people who are trying to confuse the issue, or don't understand the issue.  You can decide what category you fall into."

 

No doubt they had an agenda but that does not fit the definition of propaganda. Speaking of trying to confuse the issue, how about all those posts about the good done by PP when the subject is really abortion - does that qualify as "propaganda"?


Since you don't seem to know, this is the definition of propaganda: "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."

 

What they did IS propaganda.  As far as this subject being about abortion, good deflection, this thread and our discussions have not been about abortion, they have been about the supposed "selling" of body parts.


Based on that definition, every time anyone speaks about a political issue (including we posters) he or she is engaging in "propaganda".

0 Kudos
262 Views
5
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

sp wrote - "Denying propaganda is propaganda is an old trick and is usually done by people who are trying to confuse the issue, or don't understand the issue.  You can decide what category you fall into."

 

No doubt they had an agenda but that does not fit the definition of propaganda. Speaking of trying to confuse the issue, how about all those posts about the good done by PP when the subject is really abortion - does that qualify as "propaganda"?


Since you don't seem to know, this is the definition of propaganda: "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."

 

What they did IS propaganda.  As far as this subject being about abortion, good deflection, this thread and our discussions have not been about abortion, they have been about the supposed "selling" of body parts.


Based on that definition, every time anyone speaks about a political issue (including we posters) he or she is engaging in "propaganda".


Only if you are intentionally trying to deceive.  An honest opinion, using what facts you have available is your opinion.

Honored Social Butterfly


@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

sp wrote - "Denying propaganda is propaganda is an old trick and is usually done by people who are trying to confuse the issue, or don't understand the issue.  You can decide what category you fall into."

 

No doubt they had an agenda but that does not fit the definition of propaganda. Speaking of trying to confuse the issue, how about all those posts about the good done by PP when the subject is really abortion - does that qualify as "propaganda"?


Since you don't seem to know, this is the definition of propaganda: "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."

 

What they did IS propaganda.  As far as this subject being about abortion, good deflection, this thread and our discussions have not been about abortion, they have been about the supposed "selling" of body parts.


Based on that definition, every time anyone speaks about a political issue (including we posters) he or she is engaging in "propaganda".


Only if you are intentionally trying to deceive.  An honest opinion, using what facts you have available is your opinion.


We are speaking about pols and political stuff are we not? At best, they will always put the best possible face on things.

0 Kudos
239 Views
3
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

sp wrote - "Denying propaganda is propaganda is an old trick and is usually done by people who are trying to confuse the issue, or don't understand the issue.  You can decide what category you fall into."

 

No doubt they had an agenda but that does not fit the definition of propaganda. Speaking of trying to confuse the issue, how about all those posts about the good done by PP when the subject is really abortion - does that qualify as "propaganda"?


Since you don't seem to know, this is the definition of propaganda: "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."

 

What they did IS propaganda.  As far as this subject being about abortion, good deflection, this thread and our discussions have not been about abortion, they have been about the supposed "selling" of body parts.


Based on that definition, every time anyone speaks about a political issue (including we posters) he or she is engaging in "propaganda".


Only if you are intentionally trying to deceive.  An honest opinion, using what facts you have available is your opinion.


We are speaking about pols and political stuff are we not? At best, they will always put the best possible face on things.


When you start changing the meaning of a conversation through editing, that is propaganda.  When you change the meaning of a conversation through editing, you are actively trying to deceive someone.

0 Kudos
358 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

sp wrote - "Denying propaganda is propaganda is an old trick and is usually done by people who are trying to confuse the issue, or don't understand the issue.  You can decide what category you fall into."

 

No doubt they had an agenda but that does not fit the definition of propaganda. Speaking of trying to confuse the issue, how about all those posts about the good done by PP when the subject is really abortion - does that qualify as "propaganda"?


Since you don't seem to know, this is the definition of propaganda: "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."

 

What they did IS propaganda.  As far as this subject being about abortion, good deflection, this thread and our discussions have not been about abortion, they have been about the supposed "selling" of body parts.


Based on that definition, every time anyone speaks about a political issue (including we posters) he or she is engaging in "propaganda".


Only if you are intentionally trying to deceive.  An honest opinion, using what facts you have available is your opinion.


We are speaking about pols and political stuff are we not? At best, they will always put the best possible face on things.


When you start changing the meaning of a conversation through editing, that is propaganda.  When you change the meaning of a conversation through editing, you are actively trying to deceive someone.


Or you might be talking about taking hours of general chatter about a variety of subjects and removing that so as to get to the point.

0 Kudos
352 Views
1
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

sp wrote - "Denying propaganda is propaganda is an old trick and is usually done by people who are trying to confuse the issue, or don't understand the issue.  You can decide what category you fall into."

 

No doubt they had an agenda but that does not fit the definition of propaganda. Speaking of trying to confuse the issue, how about all those posts about the good done by PP when the subject is really abortion - does that qualify as "propaganda"?


Since you don't seem to know, this is the definition of propaganda: "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."

 

What they did IS propaganda.  As far as this subject being about abortion, good deflection, this thread and our discussions have not been about abortion, they have been about the supposed "selling" of body parts.


Based on that definition, every time anyone speaks about a political issue (including we posters) he or she is engaging in "propaganda".


Only if you are intentionally trying to deceive.  An honest opinion, using what facts you have available is your opinion.


We are speaking about pols and political stuff are we not? At best, they will always put the best possible face on things.


When you start changing the meaning of a conversation through editing, that is propaganda.  When you change the meaning of a conversation through editing, you are actively trying to deceive someone.


Or you might be talking about taking hours of general chatter about a variety of subjects and removing that so as to get to the point.


Did you even read any of the fact check link, or the paragraphs I copied and pasted out of it?

Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote"But, how did those "darlings of the Consevatives" change anything said in other parts?"

 

If you truly don't see the difference between listening to an entire conversation verses an edited piece of propaganda, there is no point in contnuing this discussion.


If you do not see the difference between the part of a discussion that settles people in ("How's the wife and kids". "How's the job going") and the meat about needing to make money to buy that new car or specifics of how you change your procedure so as to harvest organs to make money, you're right - this can go nowhere.


It goes somewhere very logical to those who don't look at and listen to small parts of a whole taken out of context.  Many on the Right are aware that a small pert is being used completely out of context and they use it to push forward their opinion and agenda. You may be aware of that and you may be blissfully unaware, it makes no difference to me.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote"But, how did those "darlings of the Consevatives" change anything said in other parts?"

 

If you truly don't see the difference between listening to an entire conversation verses an edited piece of propaganda, there is no point in contnuing this discussion.


If you do not see the difference between the part of a discussion that settles people in ("How's the wife and kids". "How's the job going") and the meat about needing to make money to buy that new car or specifics of how you change your procedure so as to harvest organs to make money, you're right - this can go nowhere.


It goes somewhere very logical to those who don't look at and listen to small parts of a whole taken out of context.  Many on the Right are aware that a small pert is being used completely out of context and they use it to push forward their opinion and agenda. You may be aware of that and you may be blissfully unaware, it makes no difference to me.


Agreed - it was a small "pert" of the discussions that was relevant to the topic. "How's the wife and kids" parts were ignored as non-relevant.

0 Kudos
167 Views
17
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote"But, how did those "darlings of the Consevatives (sic)" change anything said in other parts?"

 

If you truly don't see the difference between listening to an entire conversation verses an edited piece of propaganda, there is no point in continuing this discussion.


If you do not see the difference between the part of a discussion that settles people in ("How's the wife and kids". "How's the job going") and the meat about needing to make money to buy that new car or specifics of how you change your procedure so as to harvest organs to make money, you're right - this can go nowhere.


It goes somewhere very logical to those who don't look at and listen to small parts of a whole taken out of context.  Many on the Right are aware that a small pert is being used completely out of context and they use it to push forward their opinion and agenda. You may be aware of that and you may be blissfully unaware, it makes no difference to me.


Agreed - it was a small "pert" of the discussions that was relevant to the topic. "How's the wife and kids" parts were ignored as non-relevant.


I will gladly note your spelling errors in the future since you seem so fixated on them. 

 

Anyone who keeps dwelling on small parts of entire statements is doomed to being uninformed and mistaken. Unless of course they know that something was purposely taken completely out of context to promote a position or agenda. Anyone knowing that and using it to promote their position or agenda is supporting and using a lie.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
163 Views
14
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote"But, how did those "darlings of the Consevatives (sic)" change anything said in other parts?"

 

If you truly don't see the difference between listening to an entire conversation verses an edited piece of propaganda, there is no point in continuing this discussion.


If you do not see the difference between the part of a discussion that settles people in ("How's the wife and kids". "How's the job going") and the meat about needing to make money to buy that new car or specifics of how you change your procedure so as to harvest organs to make money, you're right - this can go nowhere.


It goes somewhere very logical to those who don't look at and listen to small parts of a whole taken out of context.  Many on the Right are aware that a small pert is being used completely out of context and they use it to push forward their opinion and agenda. You may be aware of that and you may be blissfully unaware, it makes no difference to me.


Agreed - it was a small "pert" of the discussions that was relevant to the topic. "How's the wife and kids" parts were ignored as non-relevant.


I will gladly note your spelling errors in the future since you seem so fixated on them. 

 

Anyone who keeps dwelling on small parts of entire statements is doomed to being uninformed and mistaken. Unless of course they know that something was purposely taken completely out of context to promote a position or agenda. Anyone knowing that and using it to promote their position or agenda is supporting and using a lie.


No one is "dwelling on small parts of entire statements". The editing under discussion was done to bring out the elements about PP's selling of body parts. The "How's the wife and kids" type discussion was really not germane hence, were edited out.

0 Kudos
188 Views
13
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote"But, how did those "darlings of the Consevatives (sic)" change anything said in other parts?"

 

If you truly don't see the difference between listening to an entire conversation verses an edited piece of propaganda, there is no point in continuing this discussion.


If you do not see the difference between the part of a discussion that settles people in ("How's the wife and kids". "How's the job going") and the meat about needing to make money to buy that new car or specifics of how you change your procedure so as to harvest organs to make money, you're right - this can go nowhere.


It goes somewhere very logical to those who don't look at and listen to small parts of a whole taken out of context.  Many on the Right are aware that a small pert is being used completely out of context and they use it to push forward their opinion and agenda. You may be aware of that and you may be blissfully unaware, it makes no difference to me.


Agreed - it was a small "pert" of the discussions that was relevant to the topic. "How's the wife and kids" parts were ignored as non-relevant.


I will gladly note your spelling errors in the future since you seem so fixated on them. 

 

Anyone who keeps dwelling on small parts of entire statements is doomed to being uninformed and mistaken. Unless of course they know that something was purposely taken completely out of context to promote a position or agenda. Anyone knowing that and using it to promote their position or agenda is supporting and using a lie.


No one is "dwelling on small parts of entire statements". The editing under discussion was done to bring out the elements about PP's selling of body parts. The "How's the wife and kids" type discussion was really not germane hence, were edited out.


More than that was edited out.  Go back and read the posts and the fact check.

Honored Social Butterfly


@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote"But, how did those "darlings of the Consevatives (sic)" change anything said in other parts?"

 

If you truly don't see the difference between listening to an entire conversation verses an edited piece of propaganda, there is no point in continuing this discussion.


If you do not see the difference between the part of a discussion that settles people in ("How's the wife and kids". "How's the job going") and the meat about needing to make money to buy that new car or specifics of how you change your procedure so as to harvest organs to make money, you're right - this can go nowhere.


It goes somewhere very logical to those who don't look at and listen to small parts of a whole taken out of context.  Many on the Right are aware that a small pert is being used completely out of context and they use it to push forward their opinion and agenda. You may be aware of that and you may be blissfully unaware, it makes no difference to me.


Agreed - it was a small "pert" of the discussions that was relevant to the topic. "How's the wife and kids" parts were ignored as non-relevant.


I will gladly note your spelling errors in the future since you seem so fixated on them. 

 

Anyone who keeps dwelling on small parts of entire statements is doomed to being uninformed and mistaken. Unless of course they know that something was purposely taken completely out of context to promote a position or agenda. Anyone knowing that and using it to promote their position or agenda is supporting and using a lie.


No one is "dwelling on small parts of entire statements". The editing under discussion was done to bring out the elements about PP's selling of body parts. The "How's the wife and kids" type discussion was really not germane hence, were edited out.


More than that was edited out.  Go back and read the posts and the fact check.


For such an analysis one would have to have and read the entire transcript. I don't think that is possible.

0 Kudos
268 Views
11
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly

rk9152 wrote" For such an analysis one would have to have and read the entire transcript. I don't think that is possible."

 

That argument in nonsensical.

0 Kudos
266 Views
10
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote" For such an analysis one would have to have and read the entire transcript. I don't think that is possible."

 

That argument in nonsensical.


Thank you for that well thought out, informative response.

0 Kudos
252 Views
8
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote" For such an analysis one would have to have and read the entire transcript. I don't think that is possible."

 

That argument in nonsensical.


Thank you for that well thought out, informative response.


OK, then why don't you explain your argumment to me.  Are you saying you don't need to know and use the facts to form your opinion?

0 Kudos
360 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote" For such an analysis one would have to have and read the entire transcript. I don't think that is possible."

 

That argument in nonsensical.


Thank you for that well thought out, informative response.


OK, then why don't you explain your argumment to me.  Are you saying you don't need to know and use the facts to form your opinion?


I have no idea what you want. But, again thank you for the thoughtful and informative comment, "That argument is nonsensical".

0 Kudos
353 Views
3
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote" For such an analysis one would have to have and read the entire transcript. I don't think that is possible."

 

That argument in nonsensical.


Thank you for that well thought out, informative response.


OK, then why don't you explain your argumment to me.  Are you saying you don't need to know and use the facts to form your opinion?


I have no idea what you want. But, again thank you for the thoughtful and informative comment, "That argument is nonsensical".


Your argument is that it is preferable to form your opinions without looking at all the facts.  Your attempts at being coy and claiming ignorance are insulting.

Honored Social Butterfly


@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote" For such an analysis one would have to have and read the entire transcript. I don't think that is possible."

 

That argument in nonsensical.


Thank you for that well thought out, informative response.


OK, then why don't you explain your argumment to me.  Are you saying you don't need to know and use the facts to form your opinion?


I have no idea what you want. But, again thank you for the thoughtful and informative comment, "That argument is nonsensical".


Your argument is that it is preferable to form your opinions without looking at all the facts.  Your attempts at being coy and claiming ignorance are insulting.


No, as I think you know, my point is to consider only the pertinent information when making a decision. For example, I do not see the point of being concerned with the "let's get to know each other" elements of the discussions.

0 Kudos
332 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

To many of our new posters that have not been here long enough, There are posters that are masters of diversion, and masters at not every answering a direct question.

so it really becomes sort of silly, in triying to have them answer anything that you may ask of them
Yes, there are posters that will tell you that the culmination of all of this is not the fact that they have been found guilty of a felony, but will find any other reason to support their theory. 
If not, try to post a question that requires a yes or a no answer and you will see what you get.

 

no name
0 Kudos
325 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

The issue has NEVER been "abortion".

 

It is, was, and ever will, be depriving poor women of reproductive health services.

 

Republicans use the navite of the fundies to create an imaginary issue because the GOPerLords understand perfectly that nothing they allow their GOPers to do will have the slightest effect on anyone who is NOT poor. If it did, the GOPerLords would not allow it to be considered by their congresscritters. That is why with all the years of Republican control of Government, nothing has been done to end access to abortion for any except the poor.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

The issue has NEVER been "abortion".

 

It is, was, and ever will, be depriving poor women of reproductive health services.

 

Republicans use the navite of the fundies to create an imaginary issue because the GOPerLords understand perfectly that nothing they allow their GOPers to do will have the slightest effect on anyone who is NOT poor. If it did, the GOPerLords would not allow it to be considered by their congresscritters. That is why with all the years of Republican control of Government, nothing has been done to end access to abortion for any except the poor.


Let's clarify here - you think that the "Right to Life" Movement is all about class warfare. Is that right?? Nothing about the right to life of the unborn - is that right?

0 Kudos
351 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

For a person that is always citing th Constitution and the Rule of Law, why is it that you will not consider that those people were accused and found guilty of doing whatever they were doing?

So, that court ruling is not believable? not good. not up to your standars.?Hey might as well start chanting Hallellujah, you have an Adminsitraton that is going to provide you with your most desired dreans,

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Here's a link to the criminal complaint.

 

criminal complaint

 

Unless one is willing to spend multiple hundreds for transcript copying, postage, etc, one will have to rely upon the criminal complaint, and thus far verified facts - at least until the trial is complete.

 

It must be noted that counterfeiting a driver's license will have it's own consequences.

Multiple seperate felony counts of recording without permission of all parties involved are going to either be pled guilty to - or (if the parties acted against are willing to allow a plea bargain and they don't have to, you know) plea bargained down to a lesser offense, because they have been unquestionably caught red-handed breaking those laws.

 

There's more - involving unauthorised access via a former employee's password and other mopery and dopery...

 

Waiting for the trial of those accused felons.

 

 

44>dolt45
0 Kudos
262 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Since some believe a heavily edited video attacking PP, they must also believe Right-to-Life leaders support abortion.

 

http://www.dispatch.com/content/blogs/the-daily-briefing/2015/08/8-18-15-abortion-video.html

 

Honored Social Butterfly


@Snoopy48 wrote:

Since some believe a heavily edited video attacking PP, they must also believe Right-to-Life leaders support abortion.

 

http://www.dispatch.com/content/blogs/the-daily-briefing/2015/08/8-18-15-abortion-video.html

 


I don't see the point. The objection is to abortions, not PP. It has been said that PP does much good. As far as I know, that is not contested or even discussed by those "darlings of Conservatives".

0 Kudos
172 Views
0
Report
Recognized Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

If they were saying what you actually think they were saying, it would have been a crime and they would be facing charges.  After listening to the entire tape and not taking a few sentences out of context from the conversation before and after those sentences it becomes clear it is not a crime.  Why don't you go back and actually read the fact check that I posted.  And, again, editing a tape to try to prove your point turns it into propaganda.

When a person's actual words are available with them speaking them I prefer to form my opinion from them rather than some website saying, "What she really meant was....".


Talk about the pot calling the kettle...  You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of, but in reverse.  You are taking a portion of a conversation and deciding that is what they meant when the entire conversation shows otherwise.

Honored Social Butterfly


@sp362 wrote:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle...  You are doing exactly what you are accusing me of, but in reverse.  You are taking a portion of a conversation and deciding that is what they meant when the entire conversation shows otherwise.
Of course - none of us have listened to the hours of tape on irrelevent topics. However, when the women say what they said, I can't believe that hearing them talk about their favorite desserts changes the meaning of the words.

 

0 Kudos
184 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png