AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Darkest Day For The Presidency

Message 51 of 126

Only in Trump World would one confuse admiration with a cult. I'm LOL again.

Tex, I'm going to offer you the same challenge I've made to other Trump Cult members. Comrade Trump's been on the political scene for 3 years. Please show us 3 posts which you previously uploaded where you disagreed with or criticizedTrump. You can use the example I just gave with Hillary.

Thank You

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

Message 52 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I thought Tex understood cult behavior. Let me remind him of typical behavior in a cult.

From your posts you seem to be so much an authority where it could only come from experience and dedication.

The only cult I could claim having been a member of would be the United States Army.

But as far as politicians, I support them only as long as it's to my benefit and the country's.

Some here apparently follows their Obama/Hillary Cult and makes it their entire life.  There is several definitions for 'Cult', and the one that applies for the followers of Obama/Hillary is "a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing."  They are apparently completely obsessed.   The rest of us have a life besides politics.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 126

I thought Tex understood cult behavior. Let me remind him of typical behavior in a cult.

• Members never criticize their leader
  • Members never disagree with their leader
  • Members offer only praise for their leader

In light of the above cult characteristics, here are my comments on Hillary. Please let me know if they make me sound like a Hillary Cult member. I'm LOL because the answer is obvious.

• Hillary was one of the worst presidential candidates ever
  • Hillary made a bonehead move by installing a private email server
  • Instead of admitting she made a major mistake by installing the server, her behavior made the issue even worse and cost her the election. Dumb moves Hillary.
  • Hillary should completely disappear from the national political scene and let a new generation of leaders take over. 
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Isn't that interesting? Hey Tex, please tell us who you think is a member of Hillary's Cult. 

Thank You

Is there any doubt as to whom the post was directed to?  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 126

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

The Mueller investigation so far: - More than 100 charges - 32 people and 3 companies charged - 10 guilty pleas - 25 Russians accused of interfering in the 2016 election. In addition, 8 convictions....AND COUNTING. And all in JUST 15 months!!!!

It's laughable that some "question" Muellers investigation.....

What sort of charges having to do with AMERICANS interfering in the elections and how?  How can he convict and punish those Russians?

Where is the charges about the Russians interfering in the voting process?  

He's following Starr's method of finding crimes not related to the original purpose.

@TxGrandpa2, what I find both amazing and amusing is these people here on the left actually believe our duly elected President is a Russian Spy.  If you read the many posts that are here it appears they really believe it!

Sorry but that is tinfoil hat territory!

I just hope that one day they will get a hold on themselves and realize just how looney they sound.

Enjoy your day!

Jim is still on the road...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 126

Tex said, "apparently neither does Hillary Cult members"

Isn't that interesting? Hey Tex, please tell us who you think is a member of Hillary's Cult. 

Thank You

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members do not know what crimes Mueller's uncovering.

And apparently neither does Hillary Cult members.  Just another chance to post 'Trump Cult'.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 126

It's true that, other than the public indictments and plea agreements, we don't know what crimes the Mueller team's uncovered. But we can offer some reasonable guesses

• Comrade Trump is a low life who surrounds himself with convicted felons and other low lifes.
  • Therefore, it's reasonable to guess that Comrade Trump participated in some or many of the crimes his associates were involved in. 
  • Does anyone in their right mind think Trump's been acting like an innocent person the past 14 months?
  • Of course not, Comrade Trump's behavior matches all the characteristics of a guilty individual.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 126

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's yet another unfounded, absurd comment, "He's following Starr's method of finding crimes not related to the original purpose."

Obama/Hillary cult members also do not know, so it's safe to assume nothing has been found!

Well there you go assuming again.  It hasn't worked out so well for you in the past.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's yet another unfounded, absurd comment, "He's following Starr's method of finding crimes not related to the original purpose."

It truly is stunningly laughable. Pitiful!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors