Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Darkest Day For The Presidency

Message 41 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I appreciate it Tex. You just proved that you cannot show us any posts over the past 3 years where you:

• disagreed with Trump
  • criticized Trump
  • said something very negative about Trump

I will keep the above in mind when you deny being a member of his cult. Remember, you have 3 years worth of posts to find some. 

Thank You

I'll let you do the searching.  So, you just made a post that wasn't complimentary to Hillary, does that absolve you from being her cultist.   Basically what you are attempting to do with all of this is to bait others into insulting arguments.

You haven't answered why one has to insult an official to show they are not one of your 'cultists'.  You are beginning to sound like some gang member who hands a prospect a gun and tells them to go out and prove themself some being initiated into a gang and who has to do something to prove themself. 

I would say that your posts are sounding like someone in a cult in themselves.  I reiterate that you are launching personal attacks on those that has different opinions than yourself.  You are basically insulting others instead of engaging in civil discussions...isn't that against the TOS and guidelines?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I appreciate it Tex. You just proved that you cannot show us any posts over the past 3 years where you:

• disagreed with Trump
  • criticized Trump

I will keep the above in mind when you deny being a member of his cult. Remember, you have 3 years worth of posts to find some. 

Thank You

Yes, the true Cultists bring up Obama and or Hillary when the topic has nothing at all to do with them, just as one has done here.  They out themselves.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 126

@easyed598 wrote:

Critical wrote-Trump Cult members support a man in the White House who's a pathological liar. That liar surrounds himself with criminals, other liars, and numerous low lifes. None of this bother's Trump's most loyal supporters.

Their reaction to yesterday's events proves what I said above.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And to all you Trump haters this  must proved Trump  colluded  with Russians and none of this bothers those suffering with Trump Derangement syndrome. The only reason Manafort and Cohen are in jail today  are for reasons nothing to do with Russia. Mueller ,no doubt , is hoping Liar Cohen will start composing  fake stories to make some kind of  leap  to Russia Collusion. Americans are smarter than that.

The Southern District of NY is the unit dealing with Cohen and Manaforte. There are two parallel investigations.  There is evidence to support what Cohen has said, both written and on tape. On one of the tapes, the idiot in chief can clearly be heard arranging a pay off to a woman with whom he’s had sexual encounters.  Although I am sure that anyone who associates with trump has only passing encounters with the truth, how dare ANYONE who supports the liar in chief question the veracity of another!  Again, I will remind you there are both recorded tapes and documentation to back up Cohen‘s claims. Others who have been subpoenaed have all also corroborated what Cohen has sad. Your guy is a scum sucking lying felon.

The Southern District is looking for campaign finance monies used inappropriately. The Southern District isn’t looking for collusion—they have simply found even more evidence that trump and those with whom he surrounds himself are criminals—please try to keep up!   As of today, David Pecker from the Enquirer, ( a yellow tabloid piece of garbage that trump ridiculously  said should win a Pulitzer Price—FOR BIZARRE FICTION NO DOUBT— and the man who really knows all the inside workings of trump’s world —his CFO—have all flipped. Although he thinks he is God, no one is willing to sacrifice their lives for the slime that is donald trump. 

trump haters??—well,  personally, I hate liars, scammers, felons, sociopaths, racists, serial adulterers, and scum like trump.  There are myriad reasons people hate this moronic and dangerous fool. What remains a mystery is why anyone would like or support this less than human pig. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Darkest Day For The Presidency

Message 44 of 126

• disagreed with Trump
  • criticized Trump

Thank You

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 126

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Tex said, "apparently neither does Hillary Cult members"

Isn't that interesting? Hey Tex, please tell us who you think is a member of Hillary's Cult. 

Thank You

You are that very member!

I would believe that there are some here who either don't want or can't discuss issues, so instead they turn and insult other posters.  The 'CULT' label has been a recurring topic with the poster for some time and he refuses to discuss any other topic.

The true cultists are those who keep defending Obama and Hillary everytime their names are mentioned.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 126

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Only in Trump World would one confuse admiration with a cult. I'm LOL again.

You're the one claiming to be LOL,

Nope!  Many are LOL'ing at the trump defenders.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Darkest Day For The Presidency

Message 47 of 126

Here's a reminder, never confuse Trump Cult members by using FACTS. They can't handle it.

Not Happening just said about me, "Hillary Cult member - You are that very member!"

NH apparently doesn' t understand cult behavior. Let me remind him of typical behavior in a cult. 

• Members never criticize their leader
  • Members never disagree with their leader
  • Members offer only praise for their leader

In light of the above cult characteristics, here are my comments on Hillary. Please let me know if they make me sound like a Hillary Cult member. I'm LOL because the answer is obvious (but not to NH). 

• Hillary was one of the worst presidential candidates ever
  • Hillary made a bonehead move by installing a private email server
  • Instead of admitting she made a major mistake by installing the server, her behavior made the issue even worse and cost her the election. Dumb moves Hillary.
  • Hillary should completely disappear from the national political scene and let a new generation of leaders take over. 

We know NH will ignore all of the above, because in Trump World, what one believes is more important than the truth.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Only in Trump World would one confuse admiration with a cult. I'm LOL again.

You're the one claiming to be LOL, no one else has posted you are.

Why should I criticize Trump?  You're attempting to use the 'walk barefoot over the hot coals' method of one proving they're something. 

You are quick to accuse others of being cultist because their political beliefs are contrary to yours.  But by the same token by that one can say that you are an Obama/Hillary Cultist purely because you deny that a person can be independent politically, and you are definitely not supporting Trump. 

Therefore by your posts, you are in the Obama/Hillary Cult.  Only someone in that area could come up with labeling others as being cultist purely for their political opinions. 

When did one's political opinion make them a cultist?   Could it be you are insulting others because of what you perceive is their political opinion?  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 126

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Tex said, "apparently neither does Hillary Cult members"

Isn't that interesting? Hey Tex, please tell us who you think is a member of Hillary's Cult. 

Thank You

You are that very member!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 126

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members do not know what crimes Mueller's uncovering.

And apparently neither does Hillary Cult members.  Just another chance to post 'Trump Cult'.

Image result for trump cult cartoon

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors